Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Black&White - Kee's Kommissions (update 10/18/08) - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:19 pm
I want two individual commissions, if it's all right with you. The most expensive ones, the ones at 1000 gold each, although I'll probably end up paying three times that much.

I'd like each of my characters drawn. There's Ryan (a fox), Cedric (a wolf), and myself (a bear).

Let's see...how about drawing my fursona first? I know all my refs have him being all skinny, but could you make him a bit pudgy around the middle? Not excessively fat....I'm trying to wean myself off of this "fantasy thinness" thing and try to make him as close to what I am as possible. Anyway, could I get him just standing, wearing a pair of white ankle length, slightly dirty looking socks, a pair of nondescript red plaid boxer shorts, and a wrinkled white t-shirt? He should look like he's just been woken up in the middle of the night, very groggy and with messy, tousled hair and sleep-squinty eyes. Please note that his fur is a khaki color with warm gray flecks all throughout it.

This is him:
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f281/wackyfox/Commissioned art/alexheadshot.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f281/wackyfox/Commissioned art/AlexInsane-request.png
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f281/wackyfox/Commissioned art/1202109191sheol_fog.png

After you've finished that, I'll tell you about the other commission, okay? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:47 am
Great! I'll add you to the list Fog. 3nodding

So, to clarify, do you want two drawings of each character? Or one drawing of each character? Or two drawings total with some combination of characters? And would you like cel color or round color for which drawings? My round color looks like this, I don't have a handy example of cel color, but it's basically flat color with two or three un-blended tones for shadows and highlights; if you've watched any anime you've seen this style.  

TheDisreputableDog

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:33 am
TheDisreputableDog
Great! I'll add you to the list Fog. 3nodding

So, to clarify, do you want two drawings of each character? Or one drawing of each character? Or two drawings total with some combination of characters? And would you like cel color or round color for which drawings? My round color looks like this, I don't have a handy example of cel color, but it's basically flat color with two or three un-blended tones for shadows and highlights; if you've watched any anime you've seen this style.

I want one drawing of my fursona, and then another drawing of Ryan and Cedric together.

I would like them to be round color, all of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:24 am
Gotcha. Thanks!  

TheDisreputableDog

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:11 pm
You can accept the trade in advance, you know. I don't mind. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:04 pm
Are you still open for commissions? I'm desperate for a Romantic pic of me and my boyfriend, and I was hoping for a picture of your creation. I'd like one of the 1k with round color ones if it's okay.

My boyfriend and I will need a chance to coordinate what scene and what we'll be wearing, but after that I can PM you the details of what we want.

Thanks
3nodding  

Gay_Fox_Guy

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:42 pm
The Artwork for FogSage should be sent to this account, as FogSage has been permanently banned.

Thank you.  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces