Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Lycos Devanos

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:45 pm
I believe I have what it takes to be a crew member. I currently own at least 6 guilds and have worked as a mod on a number of other guilds. Plus I'm a huge fan of the Fable series and a frequent player of Fable 2.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:20 pm
Lycos_Ex_Mortis
I believe I have what it takes to be a crew member. I currently own at least 6 guilds and have worked as a mod on a number of other guilds. Plus I'm a huge fan of the Fable series and a frequent player of Fable 2.

Interesting.  

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Lycos Devanos

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:58 am
Razz-Berry 9
Lycos_Ex_Mortis

Interesting.

My only problem is I'm having trouble staying on Live while playing Fable. Also I need some help with the expansion achievements. I currently can't afford to buy the premium.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:25 pm
Lycos_Ex_Mortis
Razz-Berry 9
Lycos_Ex_Mortis

Interesting.

My only problem is I'm having trouble staying on Live while playing Fable. Also I need some help with the expansion achievements. I currently can't afford to buy the premium.

That shouldn't affect your ability to be a mod here. Hell, take me for example; I'm a mod, and I can't even get on X-Box live at all.  

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

Lycos Devanos

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:46 pm
Ruki XXIII
Lycos_Ex_Mortis
Razz-Berry 9
Lycos_Ex_Mortis

Interesting.

That shouldn't affect your ability to be a mod here. Hell, take me for example; I'm a mod, and I can't even get on X-Box live at all.

Yea but as a mod of this guild I would like to think that I could help people out. It would be great being able to play Fable 2 with others  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:58 pm
Lycos_Ex_Mortis
Ruki XXIII
Lycos_Ex_Mortis
Razz-Berry 9
Lycos_Ex_Mortis

Interesting.

Yea but as a mod of this guild I would like to think that I could help people out. It would be great being able to play Fable 2 with others

You want to be able to help people? Then post. The people in the crew have high post counts. If you post alot and have helped people in the guild, than I dont see why you cant become a crew member in the future.  

Link is JD
Crew

ihave_my_epic_ways

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:50 pm
im obsesed with the game, i know everything about it, except where all the gargoyles are, you can ask me anything, and ill probably know the answer  
Fable 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff