Reply Zombies. Seriously.
Hey guys? I done it again! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My best zombie tale so far?
  Misery, Missouri (Worst pun ever!)
  Running North (Only put up one chapter...)
  Stumbler Sickness (That'd be this one)
View Results

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:05 pm
Freak_090
Fresnel
Freak_090
Quote:
Neil vaulted over the rail and looked down into the crevice, then up at the sky.

Neil, shop this wood open with your sword. Maybe it's dry on the inside.”

“Chop it open? Are you crazy? This is a precise cutting machine, not a dinged-up old machete. That's so insulting!”

Spelling Error.

I really have a hard time believing that a car battery would die that quickly. Now, I may have misunderstood the time frame between when they stopped and where about to head back out after eating, but it didn't come off as more than an hour and half to two hours at max if the sun was still coming up when they left. That just doesn't seam like nearly enough time for the battery to drain unless it was blaring.

Btw, Do you have this all typed out in word somewhere and just posting it in segments, or are you posting just shortly after it was written?

My mom's truck has a wonky battery and it'll die in an hour or two if you leave the dome lights on. So... it's possible.

How old is said truck? '97? Every car in my family has a sequential model year, and mine's a '98.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:59 pm
Fresnel
Freak_090
Fresnel
Freak_090
Quote:
Neil vaulted over the rail and looked down into the crevice, then up at the sky.

Neil, shop this wood open with your sword. Maybe it's dry on the inside.”

“Chop it open? Are you crazy? This is a precise cutting machine, not a dinged-up old machete. That's so insulting!”

Spelling Error.

I really have a hard time believing that a car battery would die that quickly. Now, I may have misunderstood the time frame between when they stopped and where about to head back out after eating, but it didn't come off as more than an hour and half to two hours at max if the sun was still coming up when they left. That just doesn't seam like nearly enough time for the battery to drain unless it was blaring.

Btw, Do you have this all typed out in word somewhere and just posting it in segments, or are you posting just shortly after it was written?

My mom's truck has a wonky battery and it'll die in an hour or two if you leave the dome lights on. So... it's possible.

How old is said truck?
'97? Every car in my family has a sequential model year, and mine's a '98.
huh, that's odd.

Armas: Regardless of what you think, I am asking enough for another chapter.  

Freak_090
Captain

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:17 pm
Okay guys, it's nice being needed. I might have to hold back on these chapters a bit so you'll all start begging. twisted

Ha, maybe not. Still the support is nice. I'd been slacking off on this story a bit, not really working on it. Not for lack of ideas or boredom, I just wasn't into it for a while. But now I'm, back up and working, so here's some more.

Chapter 12 removed on 10/21/09. Sorry!

Okay, now time to get my pizza out of the oven, get naked, and watch Appleseed Ex Machina. And some fun stuff is coming up in the story. Mhm, fun. Oh yes, and next time I post a chapter I'll be removing the first chapter. And when I post a chapter after that I'll remove chapter 2 and so on. This is just because I'm paranoid and always think people are stealing my stories. I'm sure you understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:38 pm
Very good so far. Only thing I don't understand is how it can be that hot with snow on the ground.  

Man of the Demoneye

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:04 pm
Man of the Demoneye
Very good so far. Only thing I don't understand is how it can be that hot with snow on the ground.

I don't think I ever described it as hot while there was still snow around. Hot during the day, cold at night.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:29 pm
ArmasTermin
Man of the Demoneye

I don't think I ever described it as hot while there was still snow around. Hot during the day, cold at night.
But wouldn't said snow have melted during the hot day?  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:18 am
Fresnel
ArmasTermin
Man of the Demoneye

Yes...

It's daytime and hot. Any snow melts. Sun goes down and it gets cold. More snow. Through the next day it melts again.

I can't see where the problem is. Am I misunderstanding or are you?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:33 am
ArmasTermin
Fresnel
ArmasTermin
Man of the Demoneye

Yes...

It's daytime and hot. Any snow melts. Sun goes down and it gets cold. More snow. Through the next day it melts again.

Likely I am the one misunderstanding. I'm just not used to temperature extremes during the day all that much. Now that I think about it, Nebraska and most of the midwest states probably can have that happen. Problem resolved?  

Man of the Demoneye

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:09 pm
ArmasTermin
Fresnel
ArmasTermin
Man of the Demoneye

Yes...

I understand it, but it isn't a very common thing for people to relate to. I would try adding in some detail that lets readers know it is a regional thing that only happens in certain areas.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:28 pm
What are the odds I'd put up a chapter without being asked? Pretty good today.

Chapter 13 removed 10/21/09. Sorry!

Cliffhanger, OMGWTFBBQ!  

ArmasTermin

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:35 am
ArmasTermin

"Say Ridley, what did you do before the virus hit?"

Ridley poured the steaming noodles into one of Neil bowls and stirred them around with a spork.

Cliffhanger, OMGWTFBBQ!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:05 pm
Freak_090
ArmasTermin

"Say Ridley, what did you do before the virus hit?"

Ridley poured the steaming noodles into one of Neil bowls and stirred them around with a spork.

Cliffhanger, OMGWTFBBQ!

Fix'd.

Sometimes things slip by.  

ArmasTermin

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

plx?  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:19 pm
Well since you asked so nicely.

Chapter 14 removed 10/21/09. Sorry!  

ArmasTermin

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:38 pm
Call me crazy, but that chapter reminded me of Half-life 2.  
Zombies. Seriously.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff