Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:53 pm
kirie vega
Tatsuman
I like how they point out that the game has an E rating. Like a phrase of gibberish is supposed to make it only for adults or something. >_>

I know! It's like OMG they could be sending a discrete hardly noticable message that no young kids will understand, lets make it M for Mature because this could be offensive! I think, well PFFTT! saying stupid or retard could be offinsive too!

Uh, yea. Saying 'retard' IS offensive. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:43 pm
Sazuka57
Akuyoko
Sazuka57
I....have no comment.
And I'm not even going to say anything about what you guys are saying, either.
And yet you posted anyway? What exactly was the point of this?
I posted for the gold and to tell you i have no comment so you can infer that i DO get on the cult. I dun wanna be kicked out of the cult because my studies are sucking the life out of me and I don't have time to get on often.

Last I checked, you can't get kicked out of the cult for not being active.
Otherwise I would be out already...
But anyway, I think this could actually be a subliminal message, but it's most likely not. And God the ERSB rates the games, not Nintendo. It's not like Nintendo was all "Oh look Islam is the Light Ho Ho no one will notice." If the company looked at the game, they probably overlooked it.

Also, that mother was stupid. She didn't want to check all her kids toys to see that they are safe. Isn't that a parents job when their kid is 8? Aren't they supposed to moniter their kids and make sure they aren't doing anything illegal or hurtful or seeing violence and graphic material? Aren't parents supposed to research without snooping? God the parents today don't care about their kids. They hand them a video game and say "here, play it."It's understandable if it's rated E, but if she saw the doll had the message, wouldn't you stay away from any products of the same company and anything closely related to the first "incident?"
Think about it :
Baby Doll by Fischer(or however you spell it) Price = Baby Gameby Fischer Price
I've seen parents walk into game shops and ask for GTA for their 7 year old son!
... Ok that turned into a rant really quick...  

minahakuba12345

Evalad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:05 pm
I thought the sun was the light??? Who the hell changed it to Islam???  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff