Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:18 pm
The gaurd's eyes watered a little and he cleared his throat again. "Aye, thankyou." He turned and retruend to his business, reassuring people and helping thsoe less bodily able down the steep incline towards the beach.

Craban noticed people looking at them and nudged her.
"Hey, don't worry about that. you now what happened to me yesterday? Some drunken git actually accused me of creating thsi whole damn creeping sleep thing. Said that the drow did it and I was here as some sort of spy or plauge carrier or whatever. Tried to gut me with a kitchen knife." he snorted. "idiot. 'course he was steaming drunk at the time."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:32 pm
"Even if this rumor they speak of was true...no one has the right to condemn a being based from the actions of others from their own kind," Orla replied. "Because of the actions of a few foolish centaurs in the past-My race is often believed to be very savage like and that our men would go off and kidnap young maidens."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:37 pm
Craban smirked. "Oh yeah? I heard about that, i always wondered what teh girl centaurs were doing when all thsi raping and pillaging and binge drinking was going on." he laughed and started to struggle down the cliff path. he wondered if Orla's hooves had much grip in the shifting sandy rocks.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:28 pm
"Man, is this day boring or what?" Vence said to himself. He was travelling to the shore, as everyone else was, but he was alone, having chosen to go in such a manner. Now he felt he regretted it.

"It's the same as yesterday, and the day before...and the day before that." He said to himself again. If anyone was nearby, they probably thought him insane. He had been talking to himself all morning sinse he had gotten up, and all of the afternoon so far.

If he sounded insane though, the accusation would probably end up being washed away by his appearance. For whatever stupid reason, Vence had decidedd to wear not his traveling clothes, but the armor he would dawn as if ready for some huge battle. He didn't wear much armor, though, as he believed that manueverablility was more important than "backup defence for when you aren't paying attention." The armor he did have on though was quite elegant, and expensive looking. After all, he didn't get it from any ordinary armor smith. If you are accountable for a great victory, you don't get ignored. The gaurds he wore for his legs and arms were crafted from the dwarves, and the chest plateand shoulder gards were hand crafted by the elves of his homeland. Everything else was man-made, of course. Yes, if anyone saw him, he'd probably pass as a very important person completely capable of walking alone in this accursed forest.

"How long till this forest ends, I wonder?" Vence asked himself. As if on cue, the forest suddenly did come to an end. he stopped short, looking about slightly surprised. He was a little off from the bay where the ships were though, about a mile or so off. Naturally, he started walking again, as much as he wanted to rest. To make up for it, he took a gulp of water from his canteen, not even stopping to remove it from his belt and place it back.

[I guess that's a long enough intro. I'll have him meet some people next post. 3nodding ]  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:01 pm
Orla was careful with her footing-testing lightly with her hoof before setting her wait upon it. She noticed Craban was having difficulty managing the terrian. When he appeared to falter she immediatly grabbed him from underneath his arm to keep his from falling. She wasn't sure how much strength she had was and hoped she hadn't injured him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:16 am
(btw I love vence's new armor design. very nicely done smile )

Craban's eyes widened as he slipped and she roughly grabbed his arm and he looekd up at her.
"Uh, thanks." He carried on, his arm throbbing a bit where her fingers had gripped it. she was surprisngly strong.

--

Meanwhile, at the village Veleth paced about the top and watched the messenger crow circle from where he had trhown it. His employer - a drow lady of high standing- had given him information that some survivors were trying to escape the island. while thsi was good, in that it spread paranoia, when one was declaring what was essentially a war, one had to make an impression. The note had said only one thing.
Leave one survivor.
Veleth smiled. The small band of drow soldiers who had accompanied him were ordered to gather the surviving horses and ride out to the beach for an attack. After seeing them leave he jumped off the edge and shifted into a falcon, and sped off to fly to teh beach and survey the people...  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:35 am
The wind was cold along the shore. It didn't bother Orla too much though. A screetch of a bird caught her attention. She stopped and looked upwards to see it's shadowy form in the moonlight. Although it wasn't uncommon for falcons to hunt at night....but at this late of hour.....her uneasiness increased. Her emerald eyes glittered and she gripped her bow tightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:41 am
Craban reached the bottom of teh beach and saw the boat that would take them across. It was a fishing boat- large and with a single sail, but eh was unsure if t would support all of them. The sound of the water lapping along the hull of the boat made his stomach lurch. He was altogether too fixated on that sensation to notice the lone bird circling above.

Veleth looked down. a plan had already been arranged. Begin the attack to funnel the people onto the boat. Cut off one person as a survivor, and as the boat left, set fire to it.
he gave a wider circle, checking form above al the soldiers. they were in psoition and expertly hidden. trust the drow to be the best at night.
As the people headed to the boat and began to board, he swooped up far higher into teh air to be out fo range fo is soldier's arrows and let out a loud screech.
At his signal, the sky was at once ablaze with flaming arrows, falling towards the civilians....  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:51 am
This was an all to familiar sight for Orla-she shouted to the villagers to take cover. She stood protectively in front of a mother and child who had stumbled. An arrow flew past her head-singing the ends of her hair.

She lifted her bow and took aim into the darkness where the attack was coming....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:02 am
Craban instantly withdrew his dagers and trie dot get some cover. A wave of panic found the people and they flooded for the boat, callinga dn yelling to one another.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:14 am
Orla felt her efforts as futile. They had no defensable position and the boat would be a trap should the flaming arrows strike it. Those archers needed to be taken out.

"Conleth...I'll be with you soon...." She glanced back at Craban, her gaze softer, and almost smiled.

She then reared back and charged forth back into the darkness. There was one centaur left of this island and she would show them her fury.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:19 am
A few soldiers charged towards the people and craban gripped his daggers.
"argh s**t.>>" he dived for one fo them and began to fight...

meanwhile Veleth spotted the centauress and smirked. So one was alive after all. He remebered being there when he was taking out a few tribes who had escaped the plauge, so that they could not warn others. he had gained a nice new body from it.
He dived out of the air and into the forest, and promptly shifted into the form of one of the centuars. he gallopped over to where Orla would soon appear.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:25 am
Orla came to a dead stop at the appearance of another centaur. But she felt there was something wrong.....darker....about this one. She stood defensively-watching its movements.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:29 am
Veleth eyed her and stepped forwards.
"Where are you going? I heard some scremaing - what's happening?" his voice was expectly rafted to sound afraid and confused.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:36 am
Orla stood her ground firmly-continuing to observe this centaur's movement's carefully. "The two-legs party in under attack...." she replied. She wondered why none of the archers her attacking her now. "Who are you?" she asked. Her eyes narrowed and grew cold.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff