Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The island (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:52 pm
" O another fur. Hello Make urself comfortable a storms coming."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:05 am
Omocha laid down on the cool sands of the beach, she felt so happy, not having to wear a stupid veil over her face. She felt free.  

Cookiiz n Creme

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:50 am
"Yes, yes, I remember you, sorry for running off" Seraph laughed a little "How in tha world did all of these furs get stuck here?" he put the spear away and went farther down into the underground cavern, then coughed "WHERE IS IS!" he yelled  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:26 am
Nero came in and sat down "Thanks for letting me Seraph." He looked over to the other fur "Hi Im Nero and whats your name?"  

Nero9295

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:43 am
" They call me Sophitia"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:30 pm
"Nice to meet you Sophita" Nero said giving a friendly smile "Is this place crazy or what? There was a bunch plane and boat parts everywhere."  

Nero9295

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:54 pm
Seraph gave a quick laugh "Thats how I lived for these years" he gave a look arounf the room, which was mostly made of parts "And did I mention I have four other chambers, which you can use as rooms"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:38 pm
Cool waved gently ran over Omocha's toes. Warpth spilled over her, as the sunlight glistened around her.  

Cookiiz n Creme

Nero9295

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:53 pm
"Really know? thats awsome." He looked around the room and saw the assortement of parts.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:01 pm
"Well, please make yourself at home, don't eat all the food and if you go in my room I'll kill you in your sleep" He smiled "Mines the room with the closed door" he walked out, to get some food.  

LunaFoxxx

Nero9295

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:09 pm
"hehehe alright then" Nero said putting a smile on. "Oh god remind me not to piss this dude off" he said in his mind as he got up to explore the shelter.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:45 pm
After a lot of fishing, Seraph figured he had enough, the winds picked up "Yep, figures" he ran towards the open door of his cavern, he went in and sat down "Well, good fishing indeed" he put the fish away and went deeper into the cavern, he found Nero "Hey...wanna go in my room?" he smiled "when I said that, I meant when I'm not around, just so you know"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:59 pm
Sophitia followed the two. "Hey guys , She smiles"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:04 pm
Nero jumped a little at the sound of Seraph asking him a quetion "What!? oh a sure..." Then he noticed Sophitia "Hi Sophitia"  

Nero9295

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:10 pm
OK!" he smiled and opened the door, there was a bed, a shelf, a plane radio, he was obviously trying to get to work, a gun on the wall next to a amystest blade dagger (See character pro area for his weapons) "Well, this is my room"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff