Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
A World of Gray ((Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:02 pm
"here we are" said Apa as he and the others walked into camp. he handed his horse over to one of the solder that was standing guard.

"now then" he said turning to justice "what is it you want/need form use" he continued.

"oh and miss Sophitia if you need anything just ask any of my men they would be glad to help you" he said turning briefly to her before turning back to justice.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:06 pm
Sophitia smiled warmly at Apachi and flicked Justices tail with her own. She had noticed the odd working of that attachment.

" I'll go see if I can find some food then Apachi . Thank you very much, for being so kind."
With that she exited and went on a scavage for some form of nourishment.

On the way she found a bucket of water . Motioning to one of the guards. He let her in a vacant tent to wash up and change.
And out she came clean but the scars where clearly visible on her body.. she had forgotten they had been concealed the night before by some talcum powder.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:09 pm
Zylo left the camp calmly, walking north, towards the place where another battle was taking place.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Justice smiled to the being. "We need your leader to sign that this faction joins the alliance for this planet. Anyone on this alliance is prohibited from hostility with one another. Those that refuse the terms of this alliance can be dealt with how ever necessary. " Justice smiled. "I will look to find more factions to align with the Kliens so that this planet can come to a state of peace, and thus interplanetary trade."  

justice_prime

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:17 pm
"hmmm very well if you want to talk to my higher ups then so be it follow me" said Apachi to justice turning around and heading to the biggest tent in the camp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:17 pm
She sits a way from the tent where Justice and the others are. Her body aching from the bath.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:21 pm
Justice followed, smiling. This might not be so bad, after all.

(Wait, how'd the bath hurt her? *ponders a possible weakness to water, or a simple irritation of injuries*)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:23 pm
She tries to curl up on the ground, in a failed attempt to conceal the scars.
" I will never go back, I will never go back."
She rocks her self in order to calm down.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:26 pm
"here you go you can talk to the emperor's supervisors though this" said Apa pointing to a radio and a screen. "tell them what you told me and every thing should be fine" he continued..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:30 pm
(i am to assume this chit chat between my character and the head hancho is unnecessary jargle, and just imply it happened.)

Justice presented his case to the leader, and smiled with the approval he received. "Thank you, I'll return now to orbit for planning." He left the tent and scurried back, stopping only when he saw the miserable feline.

"Hey, you... you don't look comfortable at all... do you not have anywhere to sleep?" The frigate he was using was easily a ten man ship, and he was on alone save the robotic servants. There were several bunks left open, and plenty of food. "If you don't, you'll want to follow me."  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:36 pm
* Yes Id like that , thank you I accept your offer*

She brightened at Justice's offer and swiftly stood up to follow him. Intending to be a good idea, it wasn't she let out a yelp as her scared skin constricted, and was now clearly visible.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:38 pm
"We'll have to get that looked at in the med bay. Can you walk on your own?" His eyes glowed and the egg lifted in the distance. With a gentle motion it floated towards them.  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:42 pm
Sophitia tried to move but yelped even louder.
" I'm sorry all the excitement must have made me forget my uhh injuries ( *cough ... beating/scars*), until now when I finally noticed they haven't healed. "
She could feel dampness clinging to her fur, and it wasn't the bath water.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:48 pm
"Please take a seat. " The hovering egg opened it's hatch, and Justice helped her in. Two skeletal metal robots assisted her in getting strapped in. It seemed there must have been twenty safety belts minimum per seat. The bots helped Justice get fitted in, too.

"Hold on." The hatch closed and the egg shot into the sky with the speed of a bullet. The feline smiled and laughed. "You thought we'd feel that, didn't you?" There was no jerk or pull on the inside of the craft, not even as it made a 45 degree turn into the hangar of a rather large box shaped craft floating in orbit. Once docked, the bots unbelted them and he stepped off of the landing craft. "Please, follow me."  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:50 pm
A dumbfounded look layered her face as she followed him.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff