Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply an rp subfourum (NEEDS MEMBERS-JOIN TODAY
War of Eternity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Derrai
Crew

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:51 pm
Spencer woke up while being dragged down the roads.

Idiots! Dragging me down a road in between two clumps of trees!

Spencer called out with his power. One tree began to uproot itself and sprouted legs. Then another. The two Treants rushed over to the soldiers, who had gotten their bows out. It was too late, the trees swiped the men up one by one while the branches on top snaked out to find the men. Spencer took the chance to call forth two vines to cut through the rope they had bound him with.

His left arm was useless, so he had to run. The Treants would destroy the group of soldiers. He ran down the road and saw a half-demon jumping through the woods. Spencer began to follow the man, who couldn't be more than a few years older than him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:29 am
Maria looked up from the male she was tending to and saw Rin.She said nothing for she sensed someone near.She got up and went into a caution position.She awaited the intruder.  

Wisp Of Pain

Leto Kokoro

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:47 am
The young girl stopped before the hole as she picked up her little wand.

"Knock, Knock." She giggled.

Twirling it in a circle, she created a worm hole and jumped inside. She then was spit onto a soft cushion.

"Well, is this a cozy little hole." She laughed as she readjusted herself on the bed.

Jin jumped off fast and ran onto the other side of the princess.

"I didn't even smell her." Jin panic. "Where's momma?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:51 pm
Maria held tight to Jin.No one not even her husband knew that she had a powerful magic.One of the most powerfulest magics of three,which were obtained in a special bag she carried around."Everything is going to be ok Jin,I won't let anyone hurt you."  

Wisp Of Pain

Leto Kokoro

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:43 pm
Aura reawaken in a cell. She had reverted to her human form in her sleep... But she was hanging upside down in a prison.

"Great, the mother wolf reverted to her human form again." A female voice scoffed.

She looked up... well down at the woman who looked as if she was on the ceiling.

"What do you want with me?"

"Fur as elegent as yours will make a killing on the market... And you being the last of your kind until that little brat of yours get older...all will want your skin." The man spoke.

She thrashed around like a cage monkey, growling and shouting. She roared out and gripped her chains hard.

"I'll kill you for this!"

Jin sneezed so suddenly when the young girl lept off the bed. The sound of a long roar reached his ears as he looked back at the opening.

"I won't hurt the boy, that much I will promise you princess... I just want to take him to his mother." She smiled. "No; you can make this easy on yourself and hand him over, or just put more pressure on yourself... Because the king is looking for you right now."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:07 pm
"Damn the King,I'm stronger that that low life son of a b***h and all his men put together,"Maria snarled still holding tight to Jin and covering his ears.She heard someone growling and struggling and somehow she knew it was Aura.She concentrated and was going to use her powers.She lifted the young girl in the air and turned her upside down and there was nothing she could do about it.  

Wisp Of Pain

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 pm
rin walked fowards in the hole." i wonder is she left",rin muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:21 am
Hadoken woke up after a few hours or it felt that way."Who are you people and how did I get in this freakin' hole."Well I think I should try to get out.
(conscience)You fool you are with a queen and you are just going to leave you dumbass.
"Well I'm hungry so shut up before I go crazy."Then he sees a rat scurrying on the ground so he snatched it up and drank its blood while everyone looked at him like he was crazy when he was talking to himself."What I'm thirsty can I drink in peace."  

The Amazing Spartacus

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:02 am
"Oh good,your okay,"Maria said to the vampire that she tended to."Now back to you,"she said to the girl she had upside down in mid-air."You go and tell the king that if he wants me,he can come get me his self."Then she tossed the girl out of the den.She let go of Jin and went back to the vampire man.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:46 pm
Cowgirl_1015
"Oh good,your okay,"Maria said to the vampire that she tended to."Now back to you,"she said to the girl she had upside down in mid-air."You go and tell the king that if he wants me,he can come get me his self."Then she tossed the girl out of the den.She let go of Jin and went back to the vampire man.

sorry,quick question.who is the person who was upside down sweatdrop im kinda slow...  

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:52 pm
((It was some girl that Aura was made.Read the last two or so post she did.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:09 pm
kk-sry^^"  

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

Leto Kokoro

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:34 pm
The young girl only growled and turned tail.

"I won't forget this princess. I'll see to it the king has your head." She whined

The child ran off into the direction of her two friends. Aura finally gave up and just dangled in the air barely awake.

"Don't go to sleep beast." The man through water at her.

Sputtering out the clear liquid, her eyes flashed a quick red as she began to thrash around again. All her thrashing broke her chains as she fell to the stone floor, and bashed her skull.

"Damn!" The woman shouts.

Opening the cell fast, she ran to the mother wolf's side. she opened her eyes fast and shifted forms, taking off out the cell the man couldn't catch her fast enough. The pressure began to get to her as her vision became clouded. She bumped into something hard. Looking up at the person before, she began to whimper and back down.

~No! Not the king~

"Where are you going mutt?" He asked with a sinister smirk.

He kicked her across the face as she landed in hay. Jin flinched as blood began to leak from the left side of his lip.

"Mom!" He panic.  
an rp subfourum (NEEDS MEMBERS-JOIN TODAY

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces