Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta
King Vegeta's Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Dee smiled as she saw good energy flowing though Yabuki. She kind of wondered if there would be anyone from this planet who would be willing to go on a special aassignment to Earth to romance a guy named Terry Bogard. Lately, Dee had been getting visions while she waited with Vegeta for fighters to return from battle.

They were visions of Terry training day in and day out over anger from his brother who married Raditz.

Andy Bogard and Raditz... them two made a great couple and an even better fighting team.

It sort of hurt Empress Dee inside to know that Andy's older brother was suffering.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:01 am
Yabuki blinked a few times "um.....well...." he thought for a little bit, thinking of what to say "im......not really good at that stuff" Yabuki looked down knowing that was one of the things he couldnt accomplish.  

Razekiel of the Frozen

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:26 pm
Dee looked at Yabuki and asked him, "Why aren't you back with your team? Get going now. I need someone else for my special mission. Scoot."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:21 am
Yabuki grinned, eager to fight some more "yeah i'll head out now" he walked towards his ship and set coordinates to where he last fought.  

Razekiel of the Frozen

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Masuhiro Hazard

Dapper Smoker

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:05 pm
Masuhiro drops out of the sky, walks to the door, and knocks. He looks around, admiring the palace's workmanship.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 pm
Dee pulled open the heavy doors and said, "Wow, it looks like I have found my warrior for my special task. Come on in Masuhiro. I would like you to, once you have been healed, to go down to the Planet Earth and I would like you to spar with a guy known as Terry Bogard for me. Then, I would like you to romance him and become his partner. I need him to understand that what his younger brother Andy Bogard is doing with Raditz is okay and that being gay can be cool especially with a saiyan. Do you think you can carry out this mission, soldier?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Masuhiro Hazard

Dapper Smoker

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:34 pm
"Umm, that's not really something I can do. I'm only here to grab some armor on the way to the fight." Masuhiro shifts around awkwardly while trying to think of something to say. "I'd like to help, but I just don't think I'm cut out for that kind of thing"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:36 pm
Dee then raised an eyebrow then asked, "How do you know, soldier, that you are not cut out to carry out this sort of thing without even trying? If you are not going to do this, then you will not be allowed back on the field until you had at least tried to make the attempt. Am I making myself clear?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:55 pm
Blade herd about the ambush and was excited about fighting so he rushed over to dee's castle. "DEE! im tired of waiting i need a mission and a good one too let me go get those guys that attacked Yabuki i can take em!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:40 pm
Dee chuckled and said, "Blade, my friend, why are you in such a hurry? Unless...tee hee hee, unless you want to take the mission that I was going to give to someone else. The mission is... you must go down to earth and romance a man named Terry Bogard. Terry is the older brother of Andy Bogard. Andy has fallen in love with one of our saiyans named Raditz and its gotten Terry all depressed and we cannot have that in case one of Malachor's saiyans try and get a hold of Terry and turn Terry's rage against us. Its dangerous because Malachor's saiyans may have already gotten to Terry, in which case you will have your wish of a battle. But, if Malachor's saiyans have not gotten to Terry in time, I want you to romance him and if need be, bring him back here, understand?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:04 am
"ok im cool with every thing u said exept the romance part
as in romance him u mean what exacly?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:46 pm
Dee replied, "I want you to be his lover. That's your assignment. If you fail, don't bother returning and we will send you over to Malachor's side. You can take it or go back working at the bar."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:43 pm
Blade replied "e.o LOVER!?! im not into that sorta thing but ill be his best friend or atleast someone close to him but lover is a little much. but if it was a girl id be all over that mission.ok so can i just be his close friend?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:14 pm
Dee replied, "The option to not being his lover is to bring him back here to Planet Vegetasai so we can set him with a saiyan so he can stop his howling about Andy being with Raditz. But please, hurry. I am getting the feeling that Terry is being chased by Malachor's men."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:12 pm
"Ok i wont let u down Dee"*Blade gave a quick salute to dee, raced out of the castle and went to earth.*  
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff