Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply 1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1
Vampire RP; Private (NorthernStarChaser and Bigfoot9000) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NorthernStarChaser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:08 am
((Haha, wonderful! I left it up to you for that reason wink ))

Morgause cocked an eyebrow at her companion, pursing her lips and fighting the smile playing at the corners of her mouth. Finally losing the battle, she let the grin spread across her face, letting out a slight giggle. "Lovely...er... Flair my dear." She peered into the room to see two sets of surprised eyes the size of dinner plates looking back at them from the bed.

She smiled at them briefly, then turned to her counterpart "I'll follow you, Sven"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:51 pm
((It was that or he was gonna pick the lock with his claws/finger nails...))

"...I was able to say ladies first but okay." Tossing aside the now broken door handle Sven entered the room, pointing ominously at the man. "You... we have some business to discuss..."

Scared beyond her wits and with good reason, the woman grabbed the bed's sheet and fled to the furthest corner of the room, leaving the naked man shocked senseless atop the now bare bed.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

NorthernStarChaser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:53 pm
((I like what ya chose better than picking the lock))
((Did you mean business? you said busy...))

Morgause roller her eyes sarcastically at Svens comment before following him into the room, watching the girl steal the sheet off the bed and hiding in the corner. She chuckled to herself, taking in the scene.

The naked woman behind the sheet was shaking uncontrollably, trying to keep her sobs to herself, while the man on the bed seemed completely shocked, unable to move or respond to Sven's ominous finger held out in his direction. Figuring her counterpart had gotten the point across to the Ranger, she turned to the woman, trying to put on a warm expression as to not scare the poor thing further. She kept her voice low and smooth, like liquid silver rolling off her tongue. "Darling, you may want to leave while you can. You haven't done anything, and we wouldn't want anything unnecessary to happen now would we?" Mor cocked her head at the girl, holding out the flimsy clothes the girl had started the evening in, if you could call them that.

The young girl swallowed hard, nodding, still trying to keep from sobbing. Keeping the sheet wrapped around herself tightly, she trotted across the small room, grabbing her clothes and disappeared out the door without looking back.

"There. Now that we have our privacy..." She glanced at the splintered door, Well, some privacy... "We can discuss this issue of business." She tossed a heavy quilt she'd found on the back of a chair in the room so the man could cover himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:28 pm
((As did I, plus brute force is so much more my thing. mrgreen ))
((Oh, yeah I did. Thanks for catching that. heart ))

(And wow you weren't joking when you said long post...)

Still shocked stiff by the sudden appearance of the two vampires, the man barely registered it as the heavy quilt fell across his naked body.

Glancing after the fleeing harlot, Sven returned his attention to the situation at hand. "We best make this quick, her appearance will have the bouncers up here in a heartbeat..."

"Wha...t do... you... want?..." the wild man asks visibly shaking under the gaze of the vampires, having hear tales of such creatures during his childhood and from fellow woodsman.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

NorthernStarChaser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:40 pm
((It is much more fun to say the least... Oh yeah, and ittwas long. None of my other rps are moving, so all my creative juices from the day went into the one post... haha))

Morgause took a few floating steps toward the man in the bed, so her athletic 5'8" frame was towering over his rather frail looking naked body, as he curled into a ball on the bed. "Dear Ranger, we believe you have some information we are seeking. Something about some Templars with a certain item...?" She flashed him a toothy smile, the red flecks of her gray eyes, expanding slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:58 pm
(Woo! Nothing wrong with that. mrgreen )

Pulling the quilt over his head to shield him from the female vampire's icy stare, the ranger was quick to answer their demands. "Yea... I hel...ped them..." comes his muffled voice. "They said... they were headed somewhere in the northeast region of town."

(I have no clue where I was going with that, we gotta build some more of the plot in a PM...)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

NorthernStarChaser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:56 pm
Now short tempered with his hiding, Mor tore the quilt away from the Ranger, forcing him to look into her now crimson eyes. Her words came out in a snarl rather than the sultry tones she had used before.
"Where are they going to stay in the tow..."

Heavy footfalls came up the stairs, and headed toward the room they were standing in at a fast clip. Morgause could clearly tell it was the bouncer, having spent many nights in this bar, she learned to recognize his stride on the heavy wooden floors.

Cursing under her breath, she threw the quilt back at the Ranger's face and sprinted for the window. Grabbing Sven's arm she drug him out the window with her, continuing down the alley until she felt it was safe. "Damnit! That damn bouncer messes up my plans every time! I swear the oaf has it out for me, and he doesn't even know my face."

((Hope that was alright... I was fighting through the writers block...))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:35 am
(At least one of us was able to break through it...)

Having not been really paying attention, Sven ungracefully stumbled after Morgause as she dragged dragged him towards the window. Recovering himself upon landing in the alley below Sven swiftly followed her, the light rain and night's fog helping mask their escape as the bouncer bounded across the room to shout at their disappearing shadows.

"Wait! Over here!" Sven says loudly as he skidded to a stop and ducked into an abandoned building, its door rotting away as it hung there by its rusted hinges.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

NorthernStarChaser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:45 pm
((Sorry for not posting, I was gone for the weekend... But I'm back!))

Morgause followed Sven into the dilapidated building, the gray mist swirling around them as the door swung. Once inside she came to a halt cursing herself. "Damn, damn, damn! Joe has the worst timing! Every single time!" She stopped for a moment, glancing about her surrounds.
"Now we don't know where the Templar's went! ...Little slimeball of a ranger..." She was fuming when she finally remembered that she was not alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:36 am
((*hug* Welcome back! heart ))

Ignoring her fuming for the most part, Sven placed a comforting hand across her shoulders as she cursed under her breath. "Thats not entirely true... he did tell us they were somewhere in northeast region of town."

(Having a bit of trouble finding a hair style to suit Sven, but for the most part hes done. ^^ )  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

NorthernStarChaser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:53 am
((Thanks mrgreen ))

As Mor fumed she felt a hand lay to rest on her shoulder. Looking back to find Sven, attempting to comfort her, she continued to fume, just quieter. "Yes, he told us they were in the northeast region. However, we do not know where, when that was, or if they even stayed there. It is very likely they continued on, and here we are, stuck in the city with the sun coming up in only a few minutes. There's nothing we can do now. The Templars are going to get even more of a head start now..."

She hated it when she rambled, and realizing she was doing it now, just made her angrier. The vampire shrugged off Svens hand, and glided over to a wall in the dilapidated building, floating down to a sitting position. Sometimes the grace she had even got to her. It made it impossible to have a tantrum, far too much work to make herself clumsy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:42 am
Gliding alongside Sven seated himself beside her as they soaked in their minor defeat... at the hands of mere humans.

After a few minutes of silence between the two, he broke the silence. "But surely this is only a minor set-back to creatures as powerful as we." Sven says, trying to look on the brighter side of things.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

NorthernStarChaser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:31 am
Mor lifted her head from her hands, looking into Sven's eyes, smiling a bitter smile while the light played in her striking gray eyes. "Yes. However, the sun is coming up as we speak, we can not leave this building until sunset again, and we do not know how long the templars have been on the move. We could cover the distance quickly either way, but if they stayed on the trade route, you would not be able to pick out their scent. If they did not follow the main road, and we do, we could lose that much more time."

She swiftly pushed off the ground to a standing position, striding across the worn plank floor. Her eyes drifted to the rafters to see a raven ruffle it's wings before taking flight into the morning light. She sighed remembering the warmth of the sun on a day such as this. Spinning on her heel she turned back to the other counterpart. "If they know where to take the relic, it is but five days travel for a human from this city. We've already lost two now, we can't afford any more, and I don't know where else we could find information on the Templars, and the Ranger will probably leave town quickly this morning, sticking to areas we will not find him again."

The whole situation was turning rather complicated and she hoped with all her dead heart they did not know about the medicine man who was one of the few left to know how to use the Digaru. Outside of the Leseos's family that is.

((hope all that is alright with ya... if not tell me i'll change it))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:19 pm
(No, no, no, thats a fine twist. biggrin We can roll with that idea.)

Following her stare into the rafters Sven's thoughts too drifted, remembered the good ol' days when he was human. Sighing, his old memories broken by the caw of a raven, Sven returned to his feet to begin pacing the floor. "With some thick cloth cloaks to cover us, we could risk venturing into the sun..." he started, simply tossing ideas to the air. "That would allow us to make up lost time..."  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas