Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repriev3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:03 pm
Holding the roof edge, he swings down slipping through an open window into an empty seat, then shrugs. "Yes, that would be me.." he replies to Sakura, not glancing up from the table.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:25 pm
Sakura turned to see Gaara, hearts almost in her eyes. "Gaara!" She squeeled, but coughed and calmed. "You already know me...I'm Sakura from the Village Hidden in the Leaves...on Naruto's team?"  

`Lissi

Repriev3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:49 am
Resting his face against his palm, he replies stalely "I'm sure I do not know you, nor do I have any desire to.."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:17 pm
after eating her ramen and spaceing out for an eternaty kyoshi ordered some sake and started to drink that. but didn't want to drink all of it by her self "hey is there any one that wants to share this?" *holds up the big bottle  

jingko

`Lissi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:03 am
"But Gaara...." Sakura said quietly, narrowing her eyes. "We have met and fought multiple times.... mostly against you and Temari."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:58 pm
"Leaf you say? Well, then obviously you just failed to make an impression.. I do however remember the Uchiha." Gaara scratches the bridge of his nose and shrugs, finally glancing up to meet Sakura's eyes. "But, If you say so- ...Err what was your name again?"  

Repriev3

`Lissi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:01 pm
"I am Sakura, Haruno." Sakura replied with a nod and smile, but smirked somewhat devilishly as he looked at her. "One time you fought me...well, you were facing Sasuke Uchiha, but he was hurt so I stepped in." She stated. "You were transformed into one of those sand forms of yours, and you hit me into a tree, my whole body fit into your one giant claw."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:27 pm
Selissity
"I am Sakura, Haruno." Sakura replied with a nod and smile, but smirked somewhat devilishly as he looked at her. "One time you fought me...well, you were facing Sasuke Uchiha, but he was hurt so I stepped in." She stated. "You were transformed into one of those sand forms of yours, and you hit me into a tree, my whole body fit into your one giant claw."

"Claw..?" He grunted and lowered his eyes, running a hand through his hair and resting it over the kanji engraved on his forehead. "Oh..Then I wasn't quite myself at the time I guess..." He said with a slight frown.

Repriev3

`Lissi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Sakura shook her head. "No, I would never have thought so." She replied, and narrowed her eyes. "You wouldn't have....seen any of the sound ninjas around here, hm?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:01 am
He shook his head in response, replying "No I have not.. Why do you ask..?"  

Repriev3

`Lissi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:47 pm
Sakura shook her head, seeming to sigh. "No huge reason, they just put up a nice fight." She replied, smirking. "I already know I could never beat you... pretty much no one can."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:20 pm
"Hmmph, I'm not so sure..." He said, closing his eyes and turning his face away. "If I could actually lose to someone like that pathetic Naruto... I can't be too sure about anything anymore.. How many more like him are there out there? Am I.....'Weak'? "  

Repriev3

`Lissi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:04 am
"You are surely not weak!" Sakura stated, shaking her head. "Everyone pretty much fears you, your sand powers are even still uncontrollable..." She said quietly. "Naruto is just different, because of the...nine tailed fox demon inside of him."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:05 pm
Shrugging, he gloomly dropped his head. "Maybe...Though, maybe not... People may fear me for being different, but that does not make me any more or less powerful...What would I be without the demon..? Nothing..."  

Repriev3

`Lissi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:45 pm
"Look at me..." Sakura said simply, bringing her index finger to his chin. Lifting his head she eyed him. "A demon does not determine how strong you are...or weak. You are a ninja of the Sand village, and it's you who determines how powerful you become."  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games