Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:08 pm
LeafFairy,

You know how the song goes: "HARD men say only BUCKETS rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your WET embrace. Now I know how GODZILLA felt when the SHELVES first parted to reveal GOKU silhouetted against a DUSTY sky. It was RAGE at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, CRAWLING ABSURDLY until you get here.

Let's make babies. <3

Yours truly,

Tai Takahashi

Bahaha.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:10 pm
My beloved ApocalypticFate,

You and I are just two manly people trying to make it in this funky world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of beastiality in the past, and I know you've dabbled in wrath , but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our wonderful love. Without you, I'm nothing but a creamy unicorn .

I want to hold your unicorn.

Yours loudly ,

[Vertically.Challenged]  

[Vertically.Challenged]

[Vertically.Challenged]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:14 pm
Dearest Tai Takahashi,

I cannot begin to describe how hopefully my finger burns for you. As I write this, I'm rolling in my toaster oven , unable to contain my grabbing desire. Please, accept my creative embrace and know that you're truly the cherry of my eye.

lets do it like rabbits! biggrin

I yearn for you cravingly ,

[Vertically.Challenged]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:15 pm
Dear [Vertically.Challenged],

How I long to hear your Stink song again. What was it called? Ah yes, 2 B A Master!. How your Slushy voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded PIKACHU. Such Horrible hunger pains! Let us join together and Flail in unison, your Muddy song carrying our hearts to Wet heights.

HAVE MY BABIES! owo Lawl.

With love,

Unlucky Phoenix

Unlucky Phoenix

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:15 pm
Dearest The Final Boss,

I cannot begin to describe how SLOWLY my BLADDER burns for you. As I write this, I'm SWIMMING in my FIREPLACE, unable to contain my BURNING desire. Please, accept my HOT embrace and know that you're truly the WATERMELON of my eye.

Let's make babies. <3

I yearn for you GLADLY,

Tai Takahashi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:19 pm
[Vertically.Challenged]
My beloved ApocalypticFate,

You and I are just two manly people trying to make it in this funky world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of beastiality in the past, and I know you've dabbled in wrath , but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our wonderful love. Without you, I'm nothing but a creamy unicorn .

I want to hold your unicorn.

Yours loudly ,

[Vertically.Challenged]

-Dies laughing- XD OMG  

ApocalypticFate

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:20 pm
My beloved Quatro,

You and I are just two HOT people trying to make it in this SLOWLY world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of MOLESTATION in the past, and I know you've dabbled in LUST, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our PRICKLY love. Without you, I'm nothing but a SEXY PORCUPINE.

Let's make babies. <3

Yours FAST,

Tai Takahashi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:20 pm
Dear Unlucky Phoenix,

How I long to hear your horrible song again. What was it called? Ah yes, Promiscuous. How your lucky voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded rabbit . Such overcome ! Let us join together and spork in unison, your tight song carrying our hearts to soft heights.

lets do it like they do on the discovery channel!!!

With love,

[Vertically.Challenged]  

[Vertically.Challenged]

ApocalypticFate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:26 pm
Dearest [Vertically.Challenged],

I cannot begin to describe how actively my eyes burns for you. As I write this, I'm bouncing in my hospital bed, unable to contain my flaming desire. Please, accept my strong embrace and know that you're truly the marshmallow of my eye.

Got me so sedated from your love~ -Dance-

I yearn for you playfully ,

ApocalypticFate

xD;; I shouldn't be listening to this awesome song while I try to do these.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:40 pm
Dear Tai Takahashi ,

How I long to hear your tight song again. What was it called? Ah yes, CaramellDansen . How your hot voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded platapus . Such naughty ! Let us join together and grab in unison, your floaty song carrying our hearts to light heights.

sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me, so strip me down tie me up and show me that you love me.

With love,

[Vertically.Challenged]  

[Vertically.Challenged]

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:49 pm
Dear RaynMykel,

How I long to hear your PRICKLY song again. What was it called? Ah yes, SUGAR WE'RE GOING DOWN. How your HOT voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded GIRAFFE. Such SADNESS! Let us join together and SKIP in unison, your FAST song carrying our hearts to LUMPY heights.

Let's make babies. <3

With love,

Tai Takahashi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:13 pm
StephODell,

You know how the song goes: "passionate men say only bodies rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your flushed embrace. Now I know how Lucied felt when the leaves first parted to reveal Rosaline silhouetted against a silken sky. It was lustful at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, caressing shimmering until you get here.

I love you, Aka, my delicate rose

Yours truly,

Trent_Darksithe

Trent_Darksithe,

You know how the song goes: "futile men say only perfumes rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your clinky embrace. Now I know how Kamina felt when the caves first parted to reveal Yoko silhouetted against a prickly sky. It was nautious at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, flying ovaloid until you get here.

Drop dead.

Yours truly,

StephODell  

StephODell
Crew

Married Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Married 100

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:16 pm
[Vertically.Challenged]
sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me, so strip me down tie me up and show me that you love me.

I love you VC  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces