Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Zombie apocalypse? Relax, how bad can it get? (READY & ACC!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:59 pm
Zain had stayed silent through it all, his silver eyes glinting as he gazed out at the people around him. Newcomers were rare but not unheard of, Zain sighed impatiently, he wanted to get out and shoot something, he had been cooped up in the village to long, and this mission would be his first since the incident, he wanted it to start already.

((BTW Ronin, I'm guessing when someone is bitten by a zombie they become a zombie, I have a question, if a person doesn't want to get killed off but gets bit can they play as a zombie? Or can the person make up some strange plot device to get rid of the infection? random drug cocktail, mysterious anti-virus, strange immunity etc.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:38 am
Shard Of Ronin
((Not having a go, but heightened awareness like that is useful and unusual enough for it to need to be taken as a skill.))

(it was more like that feeling you get when you think someone is watching you....not really a heightened awareness thing....if that's ok....)

Sam headed to the meeting point and noticed the new arrival "well don't tell me a lady is coming along with us" he shouted to the group "this could turn ugly" he continued in a much lower voice to him self...  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:18 am
((The zombies hit them later on)))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:25 pm
She looks at the guy approaching them.
" And what you have a problem with that? Mind you I have been on my own for the past year hunting these things... not with some group fending them off."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:49 pm
"oh and knowing how to hunt the undead is a hard task......listen if we want this mission to be a success we all need to work as a team....just because you know how to kill an undead dose not mean you know what your doing" he said after hearing the ladies remark "and on that note i hope you know that trying to piss of the one guy that WILL be watching your back is a very bad thing to do" he continued pulling his M21 of his back and settling it in his arms...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:47 pm
Zain popped his knuckles loudly, his silver eyes roving over the members of the group, "Killing zombies is easy, it's not getting bitten that you gotta worry about, you can kill a million stenches and you get bit once, then your screwed. If you want to finish this without dying I suggest you get over your differences here so they won't bother you on the field." His voice was strong and commanding, powerful and unyielding.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:06 pm
" Its fine." She smiled.
" I think I know what I am doing I've stayed alive for this long now haven't I and also protected my cub. I have the proper training since I was raised." " By the way I am Sophi and I didn't mean to upset you have just had an irritable time getting her." he extended her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:10 pm
Reev sat and chuckled at the argument at hand while checking his bag once again to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything. Finishing his search he began observing once more.  

FatPeoplesOrbit

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:12 pm
turning to Zain "well you have a very high disposition of your self don't you?" he commented on after hearing what Zain just said.

hearing Sophi he turned back to her "the names Sam just don't get in the way of my bullets and you wont get hurt and don't tell me your going to bring that cub with us?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:25 pm
" Of course not." She Looked appalled. "I am going to have to find someone here to watch him till I return."
She scooped Miko up.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

FatPeoplesOrbit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:40 pm
"Excuse me ma'am? If you are really desperate for someone to watch your child I am sure my grandfather wouldn't mind caring for him," Reev said nervously.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:48 pm
" Well hello there." Miko perked his ears up.
" Who is this grandfather you talk of? And that would be very helpful . He's only a cub barley half a year old."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

FatPeoplesOrbit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:57 pm
"He's just an old guy with nothing better to do. If you will kindly follow me I'll take you to him," Reev said politely as he waved at the cub.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:59 pm
Miko curled up into his mother's shirt poking his head out and mewing. ( hes a fox but yea he mewed lol). " Ok, lead the way."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

FatPeoplesOrbit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:25 pm
"Alright then," Reev said, walking in the direction of his home. A few minutes of walking had passed before finally reaching the hut. "Hey Paps I need you to do me a favor," he yelled into the doorway receiving a loud thud as a reply.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff