Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiggie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:07 pm
Crash Maniac
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
This will be my new baby... as soon as i sell my guns for Fun money.

User Image
Needs moar holosight. Also, the paint needs touching up on the shoulder thing that goes up. I will always have a love for the breacher barrel though.

Planning on doing any more tacticooling, de-tacticooling, or modifying tacticooling that's there?

actually, you cant see it well.. but that's digital camo print on the shoulderthingthatgoesup. its also on the receiver as well, but the saddle is in the way on this side.

I dont really see the use of a holo sight on a shotgun. my use for it wouldn't require it anyway. I'm very specific on having at least two thing on the mossy. the surefire fore end, and the breach barrel. but as it stands thats what i want... perfectly. i wouldnt put anything on, or take anything off that. its perfection.
I like the attached LED flashlight on the pump its makes it a lot easier to turn on in the dark EPIC WIN!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:46 pm
Crash Maniac
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
Needs moar holosight. Also, the paint needs touching up on the shoulder thing that goes up. I will always have a love for the breacher barrel though.

Planning on doing any more tacticooling, de-tacticooling, or modifying tacticooling that's there?

actually, you cant see it well.. but that's digital camo print on the shoulderthingthatgoesup. its also on the receiver as well, but the saddle is in the way on this side.

I dont really see the use of a holo sight on a shotgun. my use for it wouldn't require it anyway. I'm very specific on having at least two thing on the mossy. the surefire fore end, and the breach barrel. but as it stands thats what i want... perfectly. i wouldnt put anything on, or take anything off that. its perfection.
Ah, camo! That makes quite a bit more sense.

Having a holosight on my AR, I'd put one on a shotty because it lets me snap to with FAR more precision than iron sights or a bead would. It's like a laser sight that only you can see, and you never lose sight of. If I have my way, every long gun I own that I tacticool out will have an EOTech on it. I love those damn things. I wonder if I can fit a CR123 EOTech on a pistol rail...?

If it were me, and I recognize tastes differ, but if it were, I'd change out the stock for a recoil-reducing stock (I'm a major wuss emo ), EOTech it, and I'd think long and hard about trading out the Surefire fore-end for a Sidewinder. And I'd probably camo the whole thing, for looks' sake. Oh yeah, a sling too. I can't stand a long gun without a sling.

God dammit, now you're making me want a shotgun again. STOP THAT. xd  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:17 pm
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
Fresnel
Crash Maniac

Having a holosight on my AR, I'd put one on a shotty because it lets me snap to with FAR more precision than iron sights or a bead would. It's like a laser sight that only you can see, and you never lose sight of. If I have my way, every long gun I own that I tacticool out will have an EOTech on it. I love those damn things. I wonder if I can fit a CR123 EOTech on a pistol rail...?

If it were me, and I recognize tastes differ, but if it were, I'd change out the stock for a recoil-reducing stock (I'm a major wuss emo ), EOTech it, and I'd think long and hard about trading out the Surefire fore-end for a Sidewinder. And I'd probably camo the whole thing, for looks' sake. Oh yeah, a sling too. I can't stand a long gun without a sling.

the stock thats on there is a Knoxx stock. and is wonderful with reducing felt recoil. I'm more of an Aimpoint fan, but i just dont feel they belong on a shotgun. if i'm close enough to hit it with a 12 gauge, then i'm too close for sights. Plus, i've been using 12 gauge shotguns for so many years that target acquisition is a damn near natural reflex.

I'm not a fan of the sidewinder upgrade. I'd be replacing a six round tube, with a six round box mag. and after i run out of mags, i cant load rounds into the tube. I'd rather stay with the reliability of the original design. Plus, that surefire is wonderful in dark houses, sewers, woods....

the camo print, its cool. but unless the whole weapon is mission specific, its pointless. That shotgun i posted has a park'd finish, with grey camo print. looks cool... but wont really do much to break up the profile of the gun.

And yes, slings... i'd be throwing on a GG&G single point, or something equally as useful.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:04 pm
Crash Maniac
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
Fresnel
Crash Maniac

the stock thats on there is a Knoxx stock. and is wonderful with reducing felt recoil. I'm more of an Aimpoint fan, but i just dont feel they belong on a shotgun. if i'm close enough to hit it with a 12 gauge, then i'm too close for sights. Plus, i've been using 12 gauge shotguns for so many years that target acquisition is a damn near natural reflex.

I'm not a fan of the sidewinder upgrade. I'd be replacing a six round tube, with a six round box mag. and after i run out of mags, i cant load rounds into the tube. I'd rather stay with the reliability of the original design. Plus, that surefire is wonderful in dark houses, sewers, woods....

the camo print, its cool. but unless the whole weapon is mission specific, its pointless. That shotgun i posted has a park'd finish, with grey camo print. looks cool... but wont really do much to break up the profile of the gun.

And yes, slings... i'd be throwing on a GG&G single point, or something equally as useful.
That IS a Knoxx? I expected it to look... I dunno, longer?

Yeah, but I've only used a shotgun but a handful of times, and I've proven to myself many a time that I can't fire from the shoulder reflexively and hit anything smaller than an elephant.

Ehh... I guess you make a good point. Kind of makes me want to invent a shotgun speed-loader, that loads the tube like the tube loads the chamber.

Sure it might not help much, but it certainly can't HURT, and it does look cool. mrgreen

You need one of these to compliment your sling. biggrin
I've never had any experience with a variety of slings. Basically, if it was never issued with a Garand or an SKS, I've never used it. So... what's so special about all these super-tactical slings?  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:18 pm
slings are all about preference. IMO. How it lays on your body, ease of reach... i like the single point sling. just my own preference.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:00 pm
Crash Maniac

User Image

Wait...aren't those illegal in Commiefornia?  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:00 pm
Wiggie
Fresnel
Wiggie
Fresnel
Wiggie
that kinda looks small it reminds me of a SMG especially because of the small clip
Inb4 rage.
whats that?
You said clip.
oooooo I get really confused with guns I never seen before

It was in Rainbow Six: Lockdown  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:01 pm
Sgt Buckner
Crash Maniac

User Image

wtf is commiefornia? is it a communist joke?-_-"  

Wiggie

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:38 pm
Wiggie
Sgt Buckner
Crash Maniac

User Image

is what illegal? everything on that rifle is legal in CA.

Wiggie: Commiefornia = California - Its a play on the communist nature of the firearm laws, and general disposition of public opinion of gun owners in california.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:42 pm
Crash Maniac
Wiggie
Sgt Buckner
Crash Maniac

User Image

Wiggie: Commiefornia = California - Its a play on the communist nature of the firearm laws, and general disposition of public opinion of gun owners in california.

After I read the CA Gun laws(2007) PDF file I downloaded, I thought that that fell into the category of "Assault Shotgun"  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Iron Sponge

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:04 pm
Sgt Buckner
Crash Maniac
Wiggie
Sgt Buckner
Crash Maniac

User Image

After I read the CA Gun laws(2007) PDF file I downloaded, I thought that that fell into the category of "Assault Shotgun"

"(6) A semiautomatic shotgun that has both of the following:
(A) A folding or telescoping stock.
(B) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon, thumbhole stock, or vertical handgrip.
(7) A semiautomatic shotgun that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine.
( cool Any shotgun with a revolving cylinder. "

With love, Wikipedia <3

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:45 am
The Iron Sponge
Sgt Buckner
Crash Maniac
Wiggie
Sgt Buckner
Crash Maniac

(B) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon, thumbhole stock, or vertical handgrip.
(7) A semiautomatic shotgun that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine.

With love, Wikipedia <3
So the Taurus Judge is an assault shotgun? Nice.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Barru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:05 pm
Fresnel
The Iron Sponge
Sgt Buckner
Crash Maniac
Wiggie

With love, Wikipedia <3
So the Taurus Judge is an assault shotgun? Nice.

Loophole, the Judge fires .45 Colt.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:11 am
I'm glad I live in Ohio, may not have the most gun friendly laws, but it has a hell of a lot more than California.  

Hans Reiker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:42 pm
I pretty much just want to slap a Knoxx, a sidesaddle, and that Surefire forearm on this thing:

User Image

Maybe Duracoat it, I dunno. I friggin' love the ghost ring sights, though. A must-have.  
Zombies. Seriously.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff