Nah
View Results

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:21 pm
"So you go for the easy way out. What about the right way?" Theil asked, not really expecting a response.

He followed, still wanting his equipment back. He didn't feel comfortable with his mark showing on his shoulder. His armor had been taken from him too, unfortunately. The only thing he had kept from getting taken from him was his belt, remarkably. He expected they would take it and trade it, or something. It had a pure sapphire crystal inlaid in it, after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:59 pm
"Well when he exicutes innocent people for only useing their powers for good then I consider them murders." Ri siad as he reached the door way  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:06 am
"They certainly are, but he - John Smith or whatever his name might be- isn't. Can't you tell the difference?" Ghenna pressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:40 pm
"Listen This is an example of exchange. Either he lived and all 4 of us die or he died and all 4 of us live. Which one would you have picked?" Ri asked as he watched for gaurds.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:06 pm
"I am not objecting to the fact you killed him, I'm objecting to the manner in which you did it: flippantly." Ghenna replied with a snort. he was right, of course, they had to escape somehow.
"Where do you suppose they are holding our weapons? Surely they have a lockup...unless they have been sold."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:30 pm
"No they cant sell our stuff until the ship arrives. Thats the only way off this rock. When the boat docks at the port then they can take our stiff on bored. So It must be on the floors above us." Ri said as he creped out onto the next floor.  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:09 pm
Theil had given up on the little argument amonst themselves, having already made his point. Instead, he listened in when he heard them talking of their equipment, though remained silent. He folllowed Ri up the stairs onto the main floor. This was where it would get dangerous, if they weren't careful. At least he was healthy enough to still use some basic martial arts for self defence.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:28 pm
Ri moved up to the middle of the walkway and Claped his hand putting it aginst the wall. a short cut opened up where the wall was. The missing section appered infront of the walkway blocking the gaurds path. "So I was right only the floors below are affected by the seals." He said as he walked into the storage room. "Well find your stuff and lets go." He said as he looked through the stuff.  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:34 pm
"Quite efficient," Theil said, entering through the hole into the storage room. He quickly found his equipment; as his was the only such that was, to put it simply, eye-catching. In little under five minutes, he was fully armored and armed, looking more like a soldier and less like an alchemist.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:39 pm
Ri found his stuff putting it on he entered anthor chamber. Finding some bags filled with coins. "This should help after we get out of here." he said picking up on of the bags. "Now all we have to do is catch that fery off this island and we are good." He siad as he put the bag into his kit.  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:44 pm
"I can help there, I think," Thiel said, a plan already formulating.

"See, I used to be a soldier, so I know standard protocal and and all that. I know this place, too. Anyone who questions us walking around, and I'll give an excuse saying you prisoners are to be shipped to another prison under tight supervision."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:47 pm
"That wouldent work here is the last stop. If your ever sent here They would never send you any where else. Its the last stop. The only other place to go is your grave. We could try the under sea caves. but they are weak and can cave in." Ri said as he walked back in.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:18 am
[ know it's a bit of a stupid question, but i want to get this alchemy thing right >< Basically if they use tehir own energy and transfer it into...anything. they can do pretty much anything that involves natural materials?]

Ghenna roted around and eventually found her dagger. She smiled. As a source of so much pain, she was neverthless quite attached to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:25 pm
[Yea pretty much Alchemist can change any subtance into anthor. Like a solid into a gas or vise versa.They can change lead into steel. So basicly they can ghange chemicals, solids and elements into anthor solid or element.]
"Then again we can always hide in one of the ships. But we better hope they dont find us." Ri said as he holstered his revolver.  

Andy _1134

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces