Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
STRATUS'S 100K GIVE AWAY CHAT/GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PEOPLE COUNTER
  +1
View Results
Juri_000 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 855!

Juri_000

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:54 pm
fubar0
Juri! My what a sailors mouth you got there! lol

*gasp* I know, I'm baaad blaugh  
tilbear generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 161!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:00 pm
yay. new things to do in LOH  

tilbear
Crew

redhamster121 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 373!

redhamster121

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:26 pm
fubar0
so red how are you doing?

I am trying to relax on my weekend but alas there is always something to do.
O.K. I just went back and read strattus's instructions and she encouraged chatting. So here goes. Just a few questions for you fubar.
How old are you?
How long have you been in LOH?
How are you doing? I hope you are having a pleasant weekend.

red smile  
seng1985 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 797!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:52 pm
whee  

seng1985

Brainy Bookworm

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
seng1985 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 1000!

seng1985

Brainy Bookworm

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:55 pm
cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:04 pm
Hurray whee  

seng1985

Brainy Bookworm

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:05 am
seng1985
Hurray whee

congrats!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:08 pm
redhamster121
fubar0

O.K. I just went back and read strattus's instructions and she encouraged chatting. So here goes. Just a few questions for you fubar.
How old are you?

red smile

i am 20. yeah i am kinda old to be on gaia without being labled a creep but eh, whatchugonnado?

ive been gaian since the summer of 007 appearntly, seems longer though...

the weekend? it's been kinda give and take. i got to play battle tech with some friends and reletives but it was mostly just planning out a mission weve been planning and rehashing for 4 sessions now>.<. then two of my friends and i left for friend #1's house to go play D&D to make up for lack of real gameplay in battle tech.....however friend #2 was so knackerd that that plan fell through so we just hung out at his place.... also im comeing up on 48 hours with only an 1 hours sleep. gotta tell ya that plus NOS energy drink is better than any hallucanagen you can buy illegaly wink  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

Blind Hodd generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 12!

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:08 pm
an cause i forgot to.... i need cash lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:52 pm
fubar0
redhamster121
fubar0

How old are you?

red smile

i am 20. yeah i am kinda old to be on gaia without being labled a creep but eh, whatchugonnado?

the weekend? it's been kinda give and take. i got to play battle tech with some friends and reletives but it was mostly just planning out a mission weve been planning and rehashing for 4 sessions now>.<. then two of my friends and i left for friend #1's house to go play D&D to make up for lack of real gameplay in battle tech.....however friend #2 was so knackerd that that plan fell through so we just hung out at his place.... also im comeing up on 48 hours with only an 1 hours sleep. gotta tell ya that plus NOS energy drink is better than any hallucanagen you can buy illegaly wink

i have no comment on that....  

Ronzalpha201

redhamster121 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 844!

redhamster121

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:01 pm
fubar0
redhamster121
fubar0

How old are you?

red smile

20 is not to old to hang out on gaia! I am 40 years old and I love gaia. I am not creepy and I am definitely not a stalker. There is a guild that I belong to called over30andgaian. We have over 1000 members and we have a blast hangin out together. I teach 1st grade. I have a 14 year old son who introduced me to gaia and now he never gets on. I also have a 5 year old son and he loves to watch his mom play games on gaia. I have pictures of my family and I that I will be downloading to the pics thread. I just hadn't had a chance yet. smile

Also, you kinda sound like my 14 year old son and his friends! (They act like they are going on 20) They never want to go to sleep on the weekends and they are constantly begging me to buy those energy drinks for them. Every once in a while I give in and let them have one but I do not want them to make a habit of it. They have too much caffeine in them. gonk (What can I say, itis just the mom in me)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:01 am
redhamster121
fubar0
redhamster121
fubar0

How old are you?

red smile

20 is not to old to hang out on gaia! I am 40 years old and I love gaia. I am not creepy and I am definitely not a stalker. There is a guild that I belong to called over30andgaian. We have over 1000 members and we have a blast hangin out together. I teach 1st grade. I have a 14 year old son who introduced me to gaia and now he never gets on. I also have a 5 year old son and he loves to watch his mom play games on gaia. I have pictures of my family and I that I will be downloading to the pics thread. I just hadn't had a chance yet. smile

Also, you kinda sound like my 14 year old son and his friends! (They act like they are going on 20) They never want to go to sleep on the weekends and they are constantly begging me to buy those energy drinks for them. Every once in a while I give in and let them have one but I do not want them to make a habit of it. They have too much caffeine in them. gonk (What can I say, itis just the mom in me)

stalker.....
lolz, just kidding. i've heard of such guild, though, i didn't even bother sending a request to join to annoy certain people. i'm just staying loyal to this guild and one other (legaia fortuna). i happen to be 17. life seems pretty interesting on your side.  

Ronzalpha201

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:07 pm
trade sent to winner seng1985  
redhamster121 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 330!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:51 pm
Ronzalpha201
redhamster121
fubar0
redhamster121
fubar0

How old are you?

red smile

stalker.....
lolz, just kidding. i've heard of such guild, though, i didn't even bother sending a request to join to annoy certain people. i'm just staying loyal to this guild and one other (legaia fortuna). i happen to be 17. life seems pretty interesting on your side.

Believe me, it never ends! I usually have about 4 or 6 teenage boys hangin out at the house every weekend! They are as I call it - gaming (video games), jammin (rockin out), or waring (air soft wars)! Never a dull moment around here! smile My 5 year is always bugging them to play with him and I kinda have to run interference!  

redhamster121

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:47 am
redhamster121
They are as I call it - gaming (video games),

Introduce them to Warhammer 40,000 (the tabletop miniatures game). Sure, your house will smell like plastic glue and Acryllic paint (Ahh, what an amasing smell...), but, it'll encourage creativity as well as eat up a lot more of their time (as well as getting them away from the idiot box).

Quote:
jammin (rockin out),

Nothing wrong there...

Quote:
or waring (air soft wars)!

Do yourself and the rest of the world a favor... move them up to paintball.

Airsoft is for immature frat boys and weenies.

Other than that, it sounds like you've got some pretty good kids, red.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff