Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magica Gothique

Back to Guilds

For those of Goth and Wiccan and/or Pagan Culture. Always looking for new members! 

Tags: Goth, Wicca, Pagan, Occult, New Age 

Reply ★ Magica Gothique ★
[discuss] Pets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niamh Odetta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:20 am
My Pwetty Pwincess MoMo. She's fat and dumb but I loves her. heart
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:37 am
I have 2 dogs and a cat.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Greyhound: Sally, 8 years.
Jack Russel: Bonnie, 12 years.
Cat: Flo, 20 years.  

deadly_lifeform
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:21 pm
I want a kitty so bad! >.< Right now i have 3 dogs that are more of my moms dogs then mine. They are 3 chihuahua's, and i don't like small yipping dogs. stare So yeah. I was supposed to get a kitten soon, and i plan to name him Frankenstien. >w<  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm
I've always had cats but currently, I have 4.
*Solid black short-hair that I swear is psychic - Jaga. (forgive me, I was on another Japanese binge)
*Black and white tuxedoed long-hair - Andre. We inherited him from my aunt when she moved.
*Multi-colored Calico that looks like she's wearing an odd shade of lipstick - Calli (really original, I know. [/sarcasm])
*Gray and brown tabby with dipped in white - Cinder

The first two are indoor and the last two are outdoor cats that I managed to tame with a little patience.

I have a black dog that is a chihuahua/chow mix combined with a lab...(at least 3x bigger than her mother...) - Kuro

For awhile I had a raccoon that I'd bottle fed, but something really hurt him. D:

I have pictures of all of them...I...just have to find them...^^;  

Tsume Rokaro

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:51 pm
User Imageчøυ'яε ηøтħιηg §ρεcιαℓ, чøυ'яε α §кεℓεтøη кεч

I'm suppose to be getting my bunny back from my friend for the summer, I'm so excited 4laugh

Status >in want of arts, please?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:52 pm
Extravagantly Yours
oh so Extravagant...

Aw, cute.

This is my Mitsu:
User Image]

User Image
My Guild

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:07 pm
karasureign
*Solid black short-hair that I swear is psychic - Jaga. (forgive me, I was on another Japanese binge)
*Black and white tuxedoed long-hair - Andre. We inherited him from my aunt when she moved.
*Multi-colored Calico that looks like she's wearing an odd shade of lipstick - Calli (really original, I know. [/sarcasm])

The first two are indoor and the last two are outdoor cats that I managed to tame with a little patience.

I have a black dog that is a chihuahua/chow mix combined with a lab...(at least 3x bigger than her mother...) - Kuro

For awhile I had a raccoon that I'd bottle fed, but something really hurt him. D:

Awwww! ^-^ Thats awsome. You bottle fed a raccoon!? OwO Thats so awsome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:21 pm
-Mizuki Of Lux-
karasureign

Indeed I did! <3 Little adorable thing too! Loved holes....and to be a pickpocket...he'd ride on my shoulders too...(even if he DID bite my ears...) I want to have another one!!! TTnTT  

Tsume Rokaro

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:40 pm

Now I want a raccoon .__.
who would have ever thought...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:02 pm
Extravagantly Yours

Now I want a raccoon .__.
who would have ever thought...

*giggles* Make no mistake though. They are as much trouble as people (and books) say. They like to bite...as a form of play apparently....and they pick things up...knock them over....chew them to pieces... It's a little tiresome to bottle feed one too. FEED ME.....very often. -_- One every couple of hours eventually slacking them off to catfood.

Speaking of...if you ever manage to get your hands on a baby in need of bottle feeding...make sure you have some good leather gloves, some of that powdered pet milk (the kind that's typically for cats, it'll say what animals it's good for on the back I think), and probably a tiiiiny bottle from the pet store. They're little fellas. >.o Best if kept enclosed until you wean them to catfood and then it's better to let them run around outside, at least for us......(better to let them tear up plants outside than break things inside) Then flea collars etc...

*blinks* *stops rambling* And there you have it...baby raccoon 101? *laughs* ^^;;;  

Tsume Rokaro

Tsume Rokaro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:23 pm
And I did find pictures of my Raccoon~

http://karasureign.deviantart.com/art/Tiko-My-Bandit-57623810
http://karasureign.deviantart.com/art/Don-t-Drop-Me-69601271

Sorry you have to follow the links, but it does save me commenting on each picture since it's on DA and already has what I want to say about him...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:09 am
karasureign
-Mizuki Of Lux-
karasureign

Indeed I did! <3 Little adorable thing too! Loved holes....and to be a pickpocket...he'd ride on my shoulders too...(even if he DID bite my ears...) I want to have another one!!! TTnTT

Aww! D: Sounds like fun! :3  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

Tsume Rokaro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:23 am
-Mizuki Of Lux-
Aww! D: Sounds like fun! :3

Ja, was tons of fun! Tiring, but fun. :3 Tis simply a big commitment. @_@  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:49 pm
Yeah i bet. x3 HEHE! Those are adorable pics of it! =D The second one is so funny and cute! xD  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 pm
karasureign
And I did find pictures of my Raccoon~

http://karasureign.deviantart.com/art/Tiko-My-Bandit-57623810
http://karasureign.deviantart.com/art/Don-t-Drop-Me-69601271

Sorry you have to follow the links, but it does save me commenting on each picture since it's on DA and already has what I want to say about him...

So cute!
The second pic is ADORABLE!

★ Magica Gothique ★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items