Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magica Gothique

Back to Guilds

For those of Goth and Wiccan and/or Pagan Culture. Always looking for new members! 

Tags: Goth, Wicca, Pagan, Occult, New Age 

Reply ★ Magica Gothique ★
Goth & Parents Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moongrace

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:44 am

@ Asahi Sara
Lol. I've currently purple -and- blue~!

@ Jagger-Wolf
See my problume was I was kinda backwards in a way? Well when I was 9, I started to self-injure myself. I use to beat myself up back then. Then when I turned 12 I started cutting. I've been cut free for over a year and a half now. But in the past 4-3 years is when I started to venture off into the dark end. I've always been somewhat morbid. And when I saw things I liked I stayed. My parents didn't mind at first. But now since I'm turning 18 in june they want me to "stop".
Lol. My dad took me to go get my tongue pierced for my 16th birthday! And My dad always said, since I was 13, that when I turn 18 he'll take me to go get my first tat done. I'm trying to draw it out. I already know what it is. I want a Fairy with big butterfly wings sitting on mushrooms. The fairy I want tattooed is on my favorite tang top. but I don't like how long her arms and legs are. Since she suppose to represent me, and I'm very short. and that's why I want her to have butterfly wings. My name is Vanessa and Vanessa means Butterfly in like greek. Other then that its a fictional name. It was made up for a book. I don't know the book tho.. And the mushrooms because it's really suppose to stand for fairy rings. To me I know my tattoo is really my fairy sitting on a fairy ring. I've always believed in fairies. Ever since I was little. I see them too. People think I'm nuts for saying that but I really do. And my aunt believes in them too. She says she can see them too.

Wooah. I wrote alot...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:24 am
Moongrace
And the mushrooms because it's really suppose to stand for fairy rings. To me I know my tattoo is really my fairy sitting on a fairy ring. I've always believed in fairies. Ever since I was little. I see them too. People think I'm nuts for saying that but I really do. And my aunt believes in them too. She says she can see them too.

Wooah. I wrote alot...

I want butterfly wings on my back. I've talked about getting that done before. That's more of a cost/do I think i'll regret this when I'm an old granny issue. Wish I actually I saw fairies<3 I believe in them too, to some extent at least. I've a hard time believing in much of anything lately sad  

Adalyna

Account Null

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:15 pm
My mom and dad are fine with it~
They get upset that my stuff is expensive ^^; But thats really it~ They even bought me my tarot and ouija and everything I have lol
Although they'd ratehr see me be normal goth then my cyber goth style because I get so very... into my colours sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:51 am

My parents accept my style. Of course, it isn't as 'extravagant' as some styles out there.

I was out shopping with my dad, when I found black-'leather' trench coat. I wanted it really bad, and -to my surprise- my dad let me buy it. When we got home, I showed my mom, and she thought it was really cool. Then she asked me if I was wearing it to the wedding we're going to.
I said no. Just because I know what is and what isn't appropriate to wear to a wedding.

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Invader Stykz]

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:33 pm
my mom steals my cloths and dresses up like me for halloween. Even gets wigs and s**t.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:22 pm
my parents dont mind me being a goth im still the same person who ive always been just my clothing taste has changed  

Rivers _of_ Blood

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:21 pm
[Invader Stykz]
my mom steals my cloths and dresses up like me for halloween. Even gets wigs and s**t.
User Imageρℓαgυε яαтs αη∂ вℓσσ∂ч cяυмρεтs...

My mom dressed up for me as Halloween once xd

Status >in want of arts

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:08 am
Moongrace

My parents did the whole "It's just a phase" thing. Now 2 years later they say I have to start wearing "normal" clothes. And no more "funky colors" in my hair. They want me to get a good job. And working at HotTopic for the rest of my life wont do.
My parents are doing the whole "No one will hire you, if you look like that." I know it is a harder to find a job. But it's not impossible.
And I don't feel like myself unless I have a bright unnatural color dyed into my hair.

That's how it is with my mom.
At first she said it was a phase & that I'd change soon enough.
Then three years later I still dress the same way & she wants to change it.
She's done everything to get me to wear "normal" clothes.
She lies, she takes my clothes, she's even gotten all her friends to sit down at yell at me to change.
It's pitiful if you ask me. To change someone who just wants to be themselves.

[/sigh]

I'll move out soon & then she won't have any say so in the matter.

MissHorrorstar

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:44 pm

{Lift me up, take me higher}
{You're love is my drug, and I'm an addict}

My stepfather used to steal my fishnets and stuff out of the laundry and throw them away
scream scream scream

{Baby, I'm nothing without you}
{So let's fly away together}

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:37 pm
Aha, okay, well- I've always loved the Gothic look and had a more "poetic" state of mind since I was little, and so about 2 years ago... I became Wiccan. Please note- my mother is Catholic. sweatdrop Ya, so, she always thought I was a little twisted every time I sneaked Wiccan books from the library. ninja But soon after that, my suicidal past returned and I found myself shutting others out, and dressing differently. And sooner or later, I was wearing fishnets and GothicLoli dresses to school. My parents? They started banning dark makeup and black from my wardrobe... so I went for the cyber look. Whatever they threw at me- I would twist to my advantage... still do. (I'm 14). rolleyes  

i-heart-wicca

Gothic silk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:41 pm
My mother has to deal with me being painfully openly gay. I think leaning towards the Gothic style is low on her list of things to worry about. not to mention my fashion plans are not much of a smack in the face. other than maybe the boots.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:22 pm
User ImageI get more and more strange...

They don't care
since my eldest brother
is very dark cultur as well,
actually he's a lot more than me

...I'm going insane User Image

MissVioletSkie

Alucard the Lilac Maiden

Versatile Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:13 pm
my mom said that if i wanted i goth wardrobe i could have it  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:24 pm
Well my story is that i grew up with gothic people. My older brothers and sisters were goth, my cousins were goth. And they were teens, i was a small child. So i grew up with goth people all around me. My older siblings would invite thier friends over and listen to the music, talk about morbid s**t all the time, look at morbid stuff on the internet. I always stuck around my siblings and they would let me in with them. So i'd see and hear everything. When i got older, alot of s**t happened, and i got depressed and ended up like my older siblings anyway. Well my parents were always... budding heads about it though. Like, my dad is a metal head, so he doesn't mind. My mom used to be a cheerleader and hates all the stuff we wear. I don't really care though, i wear it anyway. Although she gets oddly protective when people tend to stare. xDDD  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

Darkness Bandita

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:19 pm
Wow, alot of you guys have had a rough time with being gothic... crying But i have to tell you that it wasnt a walk in the park for me either, Im seventeen, but when i was younger (twelve! mrgreen ) I had completely replaced my wardrobe with black things and goth clothes, my parents thought it was "just a phase" and let it slide for a long time. Once i was fourteen the problems started, we hit a financial snag and i had to live with my grandma, and she actually hit me for some of the things i wore! She took ALL of my clothing and started to shred them right in front of me, The worst of which was i had an alice in wonderland style dress my mom had hand sewn for me, it was just like alice's only black (she loved me, so she made it special) when grandma started to put the sheers to it i went balistic and tackled her, which got me and my parents thrown out of her house, Her claiming me as "an evil harlotte who deserves to be striken down by god" harsh right? But ever since than i havent faltered on being gothic at all, and the last time i saw dear old granny she ignored my very existance, and all the rest of my family wont have anything to do with me (but they arent that cool anyway, when im at the reunion i just read poetry or the necronomicon) But my parents have been totally accepting of the fact, and for that I love em'! But the saddest thing was 2 months ago, when granny came to my house while i was at the movies and sliced up my Demonia shoes (knee high) and three pairs of my tripp pants gonk when i got home she was gone, but my parents went out and got me new shoes and pants because they felt bad that she is so friggin evil to me, yay them!!!  
★ Magica Gothique ★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff