So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
NES Monthly Game: Bucky O'Hare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to play Bucky O'Hare this month?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:55 pm
Ribbin
There was a boss I kept dying on, I can't remember what it was anymore. D= If only I could keep playing. D=>
It prolly wasn't mummies. Was it the fleaman riding the giant?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:02 pm
Owwin
Ribbin
There was a boss I kept dying on, I can't remember what it was anymore. D= If only I could keep playing. D=>

That's the thing, I'm thinking of the bosses I fought, and I can't remember not beating one. I remember beating the mummies twice, even though they were hard. And I actually somehow pwned the fleaman riding the giant too. I believe I was on stage 15 or something. I think I just couldn't get to the boss for some reason. I only had an hour to play this morning. =P  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:05 pm
Ribbin
Owwin
Ribbin

That's the thing, I'm thinking of the bosses I fought, and I can't remember not beating one. I remember beating the mummies twice, even though they were hard. And I actually somehow pwned the fleaman riding the giant too. I believe I was on stage 15 or something. I think I just couldn't get to the boss for some reason. I only had an hour to play this morning. =P
Stage 15 is the last one before Dracula. That sucks.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:05 pm
Owwin
Ribbin
Owwin
Ribbin

Stage 15 is the last one before Dracula. That sucks.

OMG. xDDDD Of course. s**t. I think I'm going to beat it tonight then.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:46 am
Ok, let's get a list of who's joining in to try out Castlevania this month. I wanna see who's able to beat it. I'm going to rip my hair out battling Death over and over again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:39 am
WHAT UP. I just beat Ganon Dracula.

EFF YEA. Castlevania. Beaten. Hells yea.

Cool, I'm adding myself to the list. xD First on so far. Come on Culties! JOIN THE RANKS!  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:57 am
Before we get too far into this thing it would be nice to know what emulator everyone is using just in case someone decides to try this out but doesn't know a good emulator or something like that.

I'm using Console Classix. Best used if you don't want to have to search all over the internet looking for a ROM then finding it ESA protected.

Funny how they spelled Simon's name Simon Belmondo instead of Belmont. Yes that means I beat Castlevania. Add my name please.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:05 am
KyuubiNaruto4
Before we get too far into this thing it would be nice to know what emulator everyone is using just in case someone decides to try this out but doesn't know a good emulator or something like that.

I'm using Console Classix. Best used if you don't want to have to search all over the internet looking for a ROM then finding it ESA protected.

Good call. I'm using NesterJ. My friend gave me a CD for my birthday one year with all the old NES Megaman games and an emulator on it. I also have one called Nesticle, but I prefer NesterJ. =)

I'll make sure to mention it on the first post, but if anyone needs a rom or an emulator, all they need to do is PM me and ask. I got teh hookups. >_>  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:19 am
Heh, a few weeks ago I beat Castlevania Symphony of The Night on my friends 360. I think I got the bad ending sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:57 am
Tonberry Crunch
Heh, a few weeks ago I beat Castlevania Symphony of The Night on my friends 360. I think I got the bad ending sweatdrop

There's one for 360? =o  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:47 pm
Ribbin
Tonberry Crunch

There's one for 360? =o

Apparently so it is an Xbox Live Arcade game. According to wikipedia it placed in the top ten Arcade downloads worldwide in September 19, 2007.

Also please add my name to the beaten list. I beat Castlevania roughly 6 hours ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:56 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
Ribbin
Tonberry Crunch

There's one for 360? =o

Apparently so it is an Xbox Live Arcade game. According to wikipedia it placed in the top ten Arcade downloads worldwide in September 19, 2007.

Also please add my name to the beaten list. I beat Castlevania roughly 6 hours ago.

Congratulations. Thanks for joining. =D  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:11 am
Well, at least one Cultie's aside from me has beaten it this month. That's better than I thought it would be. xD

JOIN THE FUN PEOPLE!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:22 am
Ribbin
Well, at least one Cultie's aside from me has beaten it this month. That's better than I thought it would be. xD

JOIN THE FUN PEOPLE!

Still got a few weeks to go. Game isn't that hard people, some hard parts here and there but nothing you will lose your hair over unlike Ghosts 'n Goblins. talk2hand  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:51 am