Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:14 pm
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel
I think it's hilarious that you came in here complaining about how gun nuts love to ogle you, and now you've got US demanding pictures, SO WE CAN OGLE YOU.

Self-fulfilling prophecy, I tells ya.

Hey, it's all in good humor wink On the other hand, when I'm selling guns I try to be professional but it's a little hard to keep myself from slapping some people. Especially when the owner turns the temp. down to 59 ******** DEGREES FAHRENHEIT scream He always claims that he's too hot but I swear he does it just to make my nipples hard stare

Ober: 34D, there, ya happy now? xd

Fres: Well, it does match, but I shave wink
On the flip side, when the temperature's at 60°, you have a valid excuse to wear a light jacket. 3nodding

And since you said that, I now feel obligated to ask exactly what color said drapes are. xd

I'm a brunette, you do the math wink

Ober: Nope. I don't even know what that is.
howsabout any .45ACP?

I will trade you 50 rounds of Winchester Whitebox for 17 rounds of quality JHP.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:42 pm
uryu ishida
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel
I think it's hilarious that you came in here complaining about how gun nuts love to ogle you, and now you've got US demanding pictures, SO WE CAN OGLE YOU.

Hey, it's all in good humor wink On the other hand, when I'm selling guns I try to be professional but it's a little hard to keep myself from slapping some people. Especially when the owner turns the temp. down to 59 ******** DEGREES FAHRENHEIT scream He always claims that he's too hot but I swear he does it just to make my nipples hard stare

On the flip side, when the temperature's at 60°, you have a valid excuse to wear a light jacket. 3nodding

And since you said that, I now feel obligated to ask exactly what color said drapes are. xd

howsabout any .45ACP?

Find some remington golden sabers. Those are great.  

Cleveland Steamroller

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:00 pm
Cleveland Steamroller
uryu ishida
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel

howsabout any .45ACP?

We are 100% dry when it comes to .45ACP. Tee ONLY thing I've been able ot find is a SINGLE BOX of Winclean, which are semi-wadcutters with an open face and sealed base. All I have now is a box of 83 rounds of WWB FMJ, and that single box of Winclean.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:07 pm
uryu ishida
Cleveland Steamroller
uryu ishida
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel

howsabout any .45ACP?

We are 100% dry when it comes to .45ACP. Tee ONLY thing I've been able ot find is a SINGLE BOX of Winclean, which are semi-wadcutters with an open face and sealed base. All I have now is a box of 83 rounds of WWB FMJ, and that single box of Winclean.

wtf? Winclean? I've never heard of that. You really can't find .45ACP anywhere? What about ball? They might do in a pinch if you needed it for a self-defense situation, and there was no one around who you might hit due to OP. If home defense is what you mean, do what I do and keep a loaded shotgun in the closet. 0, 00, 000, Slugs, and #4 buck all do great. You can probably find a few boxes of at least one of those.  

Cleveland Steamroller

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:52 pm
Cleveland Steamroller
uryu ishida
Cleveland Steamroller
uryu ishida
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel

howsabout any .45ACP?

wtf? Winclean? I've never heard of that. You really can't find .45ACP anywhere? What about ball? They might do in a pinch if you needed it for a self-defense situation, and there was no one around who you might hit due to OP. If home defense is what you mean, do what I do and keep a loaded shotgun in the closet. 0, 00, 000, Slugs, and #4 buck all do great. You can probably find a few boxes of at least one of those.
Winclean is Winchester's "clean" indoor ammunition, and I find that the semi-wadcutter (with open face) would probably do better than the ball I had before.
I also have a shotgun, with #3 shot. 20 gauge, but a double barrel.
And a CZ-52 with ball.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:57 pm
Battlefield Reaper
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Orkronos
Yah, But one must remember guns are more often then not never considerd for 2 minorities, lefthanded people and women, cause im prety sure the guy who invented the man protable musket didnt have women in mind and well i tond thing any one has but if i were you Id just get said a** deflector and better clothes... i can only imagine what it felt like to get some hot brass in the most uncomfortable of places.
On the tit itself is not the most uncomfortable place. The exposed n****e would be.

i can think of more uncomfortable areas.....

but i'm pretty sick i the head.
Doctor Fresnel says: you've come down with a case of the /b/.

It's terminal.

*GASP*
Can you cure him doctor?

give him a good dose of /k/ and he will be fine  

Xarich

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:36 am
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel

Well, my curiosity is sated. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:39 am
Fresnel
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel

Good to know XD Will there be anything else, good sir?  

Cleveland Steamroller

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:41 am
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel

No, no, I'm quite satisfied. Those other two, though...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:24 pm
Fresnel
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel

Bah, they're s**t outta luck wink whee  

Cleveland Steamroller

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:54 pm
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel
Cleveland Steamroller
Fresnel

Bah, they're s**t outta luck wink whee
Awwww sad

Eh, I'm just kiddin' around with you. I see it as a step forward, when I use to be shy as hell.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:36 pm
What ever happened to said female gun owner?  

Maelthra Reloaded

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:23 pm
Maelthra Reloaded

your just interested in seeing boobies...

not saying i'm not... boobies are great.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:29 pm
ACUALLY, I'm interested in her solution to this problem. My girlfriend bitches about the same thing. redface  

Maelthra Reloaded

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:20 am
Maelthra Reloaded

IDK, she first showed up when the guild was only a month or so old, then she left for a long time. I was surprised to see her reappear.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff