Things People Do That Annoy You. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning_Hopes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:41 pm
well lets c....

1) when your watching a movie with friends or soemthing and they say everything thats going to happen >=/
2)when ur in the theaters and people talk *makes u wana jsut throw ur soda at them and stuff > smile ha*
3)peolpe that always ask u "r u ok?" or" dude whats wrong" when u cleary r showing that u dont want anyone around at the moment and just need some time
4)when people can b mad but whenever u r they get pissed like u have no right to b mad
5)ummm.............broccoli
6)idk...o when people say soemthing then they just cut off, That is my biggest peeve  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:28 pm
when someone leaves their cart on one side of the aisle then then they are on the other side of the aisle so they take up the whole aisle.  

Fancy Charmed Angel

3,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

MystiBlu

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:27 am
When someone asks you an easy question, you answer them correctly, and they stand their looking at you like your the dolt.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:21 pm
I'm in a pretty good actually, so I can't really think of many things that annoy me at the moment...

but one thing that pisses me off for sure, is when people throw their garbage NOT in the garbage can, or the recycling bin (especially if they're only a few steps away from one! D=< ) ... and people who leave their newspapers all over public transportation, that's just not cool.

yes, and people who spit. on the ground.
(that's more like two things)  

Shugota

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:29 am
People who gather in ig group and have their 15 min+ conversation on places like
- the very slim area between the tables and the wall in the cafeteria.
- In fron of every kind of exit, such as those in malls, schools and hospitals
- very small hallways in general
- stairways

People who feel that they have the need to remember one thing and one thing only about a person, and only use this one thing for conversation with this person. (for example, no teacher ever ask me about writings, but they loooove to ask me about the computer outside the teacher's staff room)

People who feel like they have the right to scream out completely irrelevant matter during a lesson because they come from an artistic class. (I read languages and sociology, and have psychology together with a class of artists-to-be)  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:30 am
breathing  

hazel843

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:33 am
When sis steals my clothes and coincidently destroys them.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff