Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:53 pm
Navo laughed alittle"a kiss wouldnt hurt"he said in a joking voice"Anyways I got be heading back to da cafe to put in the new window, I have like 30 replacement windows in the back office of the cafe"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:54 pm
" Ummm.." She looked at him wide eyed eek . And kissed the cut on his head.
" Haha I will be seeing you later bunny boy." " Be careful."
She walked back to her shop, ears turned down.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:58 pm
"I need my morning coffee, I'll be back darlings~" he walked out of his shop, and locked it, flipping the sign so it read, Be Back In 5 Minutes, he walked over to Navo's Cafe "Hey, another window..dang" he laughed, instead of the door, he walked in through the broken window he walked up to the counter, and stood there looking at the menu, he saw some new things that sounded good  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:59 pm
Navo limped off to the cafe doing the needed repairs and clean up, he took off his hoody and tied it around his waist revealing his black muscle shirt. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck"Just another day"he continued to clean, he lifted his head at the new customer"Can I help ya"he said his irish accent quite clear as usual...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:04 pm
"You should know me by now, I'm in here everyday at least twice" Seraph laughed "yah, uh I accualy want a coffe, the strongest you got please" he smiled, then looked at the cut "So, how many windows is that in the past week, at five right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:07 pm
Navo nodded"yup" he went inside and went behind the counter fulfilling the order"here ya go"he said passing the cup"Muscle heads always causing trouble, but not you"he chuckled rubbing his neck"Always a mess this place is"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:07 pm
She looked back halfway to shop, and stumbled seeing Navo."
She entered the shop her face red.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:13 pm
"Hey, if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me ok? preferable when I'm here to get my coffe though" started towards the door "Got it?"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:18 pm
Navo nodded then took a drink of his own coffee"tough day as usual"he sighed and kept cleaning up...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:25 pm
She started taking care of the customers.
And saw Seraph passing by her shop.
She waved.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:26 pm
(( Sorry I didnt reply for a while, I was eatin'pizza ^^; ))

He watched as Sophi came into the shop, face still red. "Hey, what happened, you ok?" He asked in a worried tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:32 pm
" Umm... nothing."
She went behind the counter as some customers poured in

( yumm)  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:37 pm
Seraph waved back and continued to walk back to his shop and opened up, he st down in a chair, the smell of coffee quickly filled the room, he heard the door bell ring as someone entered and sprung up 'Welcome~" the female mouse smiled looking at all the flowers "Um..I'm looking for flowers for my mother" seraph thought long and hard "Hmm, how abbout this" He handed ehr a beautiful boque of flowers, after a little tjougth she bought them and was on her way  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:39 pm
Navo was closing up shop early and decided the go check in on the women who had helped him before. He poked his head into the shop,"anyone here"he asked...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:45 pm
She wrapped the glass objects up and handed them to the customer. Taking the money and placing it in register.

A Tiger walked in with his girlfriend.
She picked out a glass tiger with flames cursing threw it and placed it on the register.

"$50 right?,"the young goat asked.
" Yes," Sophie answered

" Wait no the sign says 50% off I am not paying $50 for this rubbish."

" Sir that piece is hand crafted and was $100."
" If you want a lesser price try one of the smaller model's"

He grabbed her arm trying to persuade her to lower the price.

" Get your filthy paww off of me!!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces