So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Games owned but never touched ... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a game that you never touched?
  yes
  no
View Results

smile into the chaos

Feisty Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:46 am
I wouldn't say never touched, since I don't think I have anything I've never, ever played, but I got FFIV for the DS for Christmas and have barely touched it.

Oh. Never ever touched - Wii Sports xD;

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:12 pm
Fallout 3: Never got around to it.
Assassin's Creed: WELL I did touch it, but after killing the second guy, and finding out I had to look around for MORE people to pickpocket....just too much repetition.
Mad World: Dunno I bought it, set it down, and walked away but I will...eventually.  

Demon0fMists

donugee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:20 am
Sim City 4 for the PC. kept ******** up so i neve rmess with it anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:44 pm
Thrillville: Off the Rails for the Wii.

Also, all my Sega Genesis games. Reason is I just found and bought a working Sega Genesis at my local thrift store with a whole bunch of games at a very cheap price I might add, but I unfortunately need the A/V cables for it, which they didn't have...so I have to buy them online.

I also haven't touched Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass in a while. I have no exact idea why. I mean, I was eccstatic when I got Twlight Princess and yet, I don't feel the same drive with PH. Also, I haven't touched Chrono Trigger DS, and Moon in a while either. I guess I haven't really had time to play much of them, due to school, family, and addiction to Pokemon Platinum, Fallout 3, and GTA IV.

Lastly, I didn't touch it for a little bit, but I finally got the drive to get back into Super Mario Galaxy again.  

Sir Codin

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces