fictiveUniverse

Profitable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:02 pm
Oirish
I have horrible Karma, that's all I gotta say. xd
I killed everyone in Megaton. sweatdrop

omgosh!
thats funny
i have really good karma!!!! (to the max)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:25 pm
User Image

Don't ask me how to get any of it you console players, these are all mod related items.  

Valiant Corvus

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:15 am
Did I mention That My Character Has A Bad Temper.
Disagree with me and Your Dead... Even Dogmeat has Fallen a couple of times  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:20 pm
My character is bad a**. I have all unique weapons, All the normal weapons. Right now I have neutral karma. Although it sucks after I went on several killing sprees on Paradise Falls, Megaton, Rivet City, the Citadel, Girdershade, Andale, Outcast Outpost, pretty much everyone is killed in the Pitt. I wonder how I have neutral. Oh, killed all Tenpenny Tower residents, then killed the ghouls. I have such a trigger finger.
Level 28, couple exp points from lvl 29. Hmm... wonder if I should save a couple of people for that Nuclear Catastrophe perk...
10 out of 13 of my skills (small guns, energy weapon, picklock etc..) are at 100. Those 10 would be, small guns, repair, medicine, science, lockpick, big guns, explosives (Mmm nothin better than seeing there pants explode), energy weapon, speech, and sneak. Trying to get melee weaon and barter up has high as I can, for 2 levels.
You evil guys out there, eat this. I NUKED Vault 101.
Just sabotage the hydro generator thing that Stan was working on. And, big boom everyone dies with a smile on there face cool
I have just about every trophy the game has to offer.
Stair Way to Heaven, here I come! (its a perk, look it up)
EDIT: My game memory effed up and now I have to start over... stressed emo stressed stare  

Melios the Hoplite

10,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bishop of the Wastes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:26 pm
Level 3 (Third time playing through). Very good karma. Dogmeat as my follower. Current weapon is Power Fist. Major skill is Unarmed. Minors in melee and medicine. I run around in the Sheriff's duster, and the tinted reading glasses from vault 101. Favorite perk ever received would definitely be "Dream Crusher." Despite my "good" status I intend to get it again. Current caps are 427... I don't think much else is left.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:01 pm
my guy is lvl 30 and has 4692 caps, almost all the perks except for nuclear anonomy or watever its called. current weapon...deathclaw gauntlet. also karma is pure evil twisted twisted twisted  

jababaflaba

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:07 pm
Character name : Cristian
Weapon: Xua-Long Chinese assault rifle
Armor: Power Helmet and Prototype Medic armor
Level:30
Followers: Fawkes and Dog Meat.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:22 am
Name: Jsutin (after meself)
Weapon: (Variety) Mainly Chinese Assault Rifle for heavy combat, silenced 10 mm pistol, dart gun and lastly Sniper rifle (I store all unique weapons in my Megaton Home)
Armor: Combat Armor/Bandana for roaming, Grimy Pre-War Businesswear
Level:30
Karma Level: very Good
Followers: None, I hate using followers  

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

A Flying Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:29 pm
Name: Blasius
Weapon: Xua-Long C.A.R., And Fisto!
Armor: Winterized Combat Armor And Helmet.
Level : 30
No followers, AI makes then run right in front of me when im shooting.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:35 pm
I've had too many characters to count but my favorite one wore Enclave Hellfire Armor and used a flamer. Her followers were Dogmeat (nuff said) and Star Paladin Cross who was tricked out with the large fireball gun (cannot remember its name) and a set of Hellfire armor to match mine. We OWNED EVERYTHING!!! When that guy was singing "I don't want to set the world on fire" he was talking about us!  

Ryushi Grave

rocket1235

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:30 am
im level 30 im a science an medicine wiz i have the goodest posibile karma an all the weapons and a intelgince of 10  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:52 pm
im level 18 and i have extremely good karma and i have max on speech and repair (i hate going to get my guns repaired) and i have commando gunslinger lawbringer and though my favorite is the here and now perk its fun but im sad becuase you can only get it once D,= i saved megaton and i have my MIRV on the heart bed beside my victroy rifle i usaully use Xua-long C.A.R and combat shotgun plus reservesits rifle and dart gun =D  

Psychedelic Cowpoke

Versatile Fatcat

3,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Adviser69

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:24 am
I just reached level 30 on my 8th character (Between the PC and 360) I've done pretty much EVERYTHING the game has to offer. My first character was good, my second was evil, and I finished my third with neutral. I found it's better for me to play a good character on the PC, since some of the mods I found are only beneficial if your good. Anyway, good or evil, I make a point to build my character to my liking, investing in certain level perks and skills. I even go out of the way to get some of the quest related perks, though most of them are from the expansions. My current character Anya has 100 in Explosives, Small Guns, Big Guns, Energy Weapons, Lockpick, Repair, Science, Medicine and Speech, with 80 in Melee Weapons and Sneak. My S.P.E.C.I.A.L. is 10s across the board.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:07 pm
I EAT DEAD PEOPLE XD i sort of forgot my character.I haven't played fallout 3 recently but i love to dress as a Brotherhood Outcast(Brotherhood of steel armor is too plain).My favorite weapons are the combat shotgun,laser rifle,and assault rifle.I also carry a dart gun in case of deathies(i don't have the guts to face them without it XD)My character is very evil.  

Johnny The Dark Wanderer

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Voter 100
  • Market Browser 100

TrippyAcid

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:55 am
I play as a Wasteland doctor i help people when needed