Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have a trademark?
  Yeah, mainly in my music.
  Yeah, in my fashion.
  Yeah, in my art.
  All of the above.
  What are you talking about? All goths are the same. ( me: -.-; )
  Not really, whatever's the season.
  No
View Results

ii-See-Stars-x

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:51 pm
hmm i think i've got a couple:
my obsession with mcr
purple and black (thats all i ever wear)
my love of hello kitty
and my bangs, i wear my hair EXACTLY like my avi's. except my avi's hair is perfect and mine isnt haha  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:48 am
Neon colors, and certain keywords and phrases. Like tongs. And my hair falls, everyone knows it's me when they see them.
smile

ChiRubian

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:56 pm
Rellik San
Well I wouldn't say my point was indeed shallow, it was merely stating if your truly goth, why do you need to dress extrovertly everyday?
...because it's fun and I like dressing up in pretty clothes?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:28 pm
Roxi780
my obsession with mcr
my love of hello kitty
and my bangs, i wear my hair EXACTLY like my avi's. except my avi's hair is perfect and mine isnt haha

so...your trademark is essentially being a carbon copy of every single 14 year old girl who shops at Hot Topic? confused  

Lucifer Over London

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:32 am
Hey, people can shop wherever they want. And last I checked, Hot Topic doesn't sell any more MCR stuff than they do Sisters of Mercy or the Cure. Also, you can find good stuff in there, which looks like you could of gotten it anywhere. Same thing goes around, you can get something anywhere and it can look like you got it from HT. Purple and black do look lovely together (like blue and black roses).... also, Hello Kitty is just adorable. I mean, you can always find Hello Kitty stuff at your local Target, Wallmart, Asain Market/store, or even JC Pennys or Dillards at times. In other words, she's still an individual dude ^^ so yeah, it's all good here, ya know?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:45 pm
The Goth Apple
Rellik San
Well I wouldn't say my point was indeed shallow, it was merely stating if your truly goth, why do you need to dress extrovertly everyday?
...because it's fun and I like dressing up in pretty clothes?
Ok then, but if thats the case, all I ask is when mocked or stared at for your way of dressing do not complain. smile

To be honest it wouldn't bother me how you dress, I'm enough of an extrovert in normal clothes.... light saber duels... in Ann Summers.... with the dildoes.... thats the incident that comes to mind.  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:54 pm
Lucifer Over London
Roxi780
my obsession with mcr
my love of hello kitty

so...your trademark is essentially being a carbon copy of every single 14 year old girl who shops at Hot Topic? confused
She must have been part of the group of origonal prototypes for them....

confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:39 am
XWraith_LordX
Lucifer Over London
Roxi780
my obsession with mcr
my love of hello kitty

She must have been part of the group of origonal prototypes for them....

confused
I thought I destroyed them all when I travelled back in time. :S  

Rellik San
Crew

Requiem Dare

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:43 pm
Well, mainly I'd say my trademark is in how I talk and in my writing. I say things like "Pesky pedestrians," and "Kamakazi strippers," and then there's this whole thing about Lincoln. They're sort of random inside jokes. Then my hair doesn't change a whole lot, and my bangs bounce up and down if I nod my head, or if I'm trotting on my horse.

I also wear some horse clothing and jewelry, and typically wear some sort of bracelete. Some of my writing had two characters, Simplifly and Escarlot. Now when some of my friends see a snail, they think of Escarlot and me. lol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:29 pm
Well I gess it would be my razor blade neckless. I always wear my razor blade neckless, and my nickname at the workshop at colleg is razorblade(story behinded that too).  

Spike23080

Xx_Pandavik_xX

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:46 pm
I guess that my trademark is that I always say "Mew" "Meow" "Grr" "Tss" and um..always am wearing a jacket. Last time I got into a discussion with my teacher since it was 90 degrees and I was wearing my jacket for P.E.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:08 am
I guess I'd be considered the one who always carries around a book.  

Lynnden_472

PacoWillKillYou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:53 pm
I always wear something with the Punisher skull on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:58 pm
Mine would have to be:

Crosses and Skulls

I even have a silver cross made of little skulls that I wear alot. Plus my favorite pants have glow in the dark skulls and crosses on them.

Because of all my clothes that bare the skull, my friends sometimes call be Bones.  

SC_Anubis

Angelica_Eve_Nguyen

Angelic Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:32 am
I always wear thick hoodies and ultra-black dyed jeans...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff