Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Kristen Stewart...shut you f**king mouth.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tears in the Rain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:21 pm
I Kai Kai I
anyone hear how kristen said she hates actors who sing??

oh thats funny.....i hate actors WHO CANT ACT FOR s**t! (you)

get over urself woman! just because you got super lucky (and totally all of it on her looking like her character) doesnt mean u can prance around hollywood acting you own the damn world. take ur reefer a** back home and get a job ur good at.

..ok. im sorry. she just annoys the hell outa me.

>.>

Itts O.K
I totally agree.
I don't think that she should think that way. What if, say she had to sing for one of the Twilight movies. (Even though I know there is No singing part.)
Would she quit?
Would she get mad?
Seriously, she shouldn't judge people like that. But I think she just has a problem against singing actors.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:26 pm
Well actually, I agree that Kristen Does have a right to have an opinion.
But honestly, that's like She's...... Racist.
I mean, she does get to choose, but we are all just saying that it's not nice, or she shouldn't say that because What does she have against Singing actors?

Understand?
We all have different sides and opinons, but that was just a clear point that I Kai Kai I wanted to tell us.

Tears in the Rain

Spring and Summer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:30 pm
x_Clairvoyant_x
There's a moment you know...

I hate people that listen to tabloid rumors and believe it to be true with absolutely no evidence...

...You're ******** class="clear">

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:30 pm
Yeah, but if you actually read a ton of her inteviews and stuff, you'd realize that she doesn't mean she LITERALLY hates.

i say stuff like "oh my gosh, i hate people who dont push in their chairs." but my friends hardly ever do it haha. so its not a literal thing, more of an annoyance.

and its like.. kristen stewart is an amazing actress, so i think it's kind of ignorant for someone to say she should go get a job she's good at haha. look at all her movies before twilight + adventureland. they're amazing.

oh & this may be worse towards kristen, but she actually read the book before/during filming. i saw it in an mtv interview wayyy back last year.. haha.  

Jellycones

Gilded Crows

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:06 pm
x_Clairvoyant_x
x_Clairvoyant_x

I hate people that listen to tabloid rumors and believe it to be true with absolutely no evidence...

...You're ******** class="clear">

uuuhm have you not seen the million pictures of her smoking from a bowl?

id do the research before you start making an argument.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and for those of you who are defending her by saying its probably tobacco, heres some of her smoking a cigarette, so idk why shed be smoking tobacco in a bowl..

Gilded Crows

Jellycones

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:49 pm
i've seen those pictures of her before.
just because she's smoking a pipe, doesnt mean its actually WEED.
but it most likely is.

and even is she is smoking weed, that doesn't make her a stoner, or a pot head. she's 18, she can make her own decisions. theres stars out there doing worse drugs every other day, that aren't even brought up in tabloids. you can smoke weed without having to do it everyday, so its just stupid when ignorant people on gaia put her down because she's smoking weed. woopdeedo, kids who are 13 are smoking weed. lindsay lohan did cocaine, who cares? you get one life, live it the way you want to.

sadly, some of the people who put her down are just jealous that she gets to mack on rob pattinson. rolleyes there's no real reason to hate or dislike ANYBODY, unless they personally offended you, or personally hurt you in any way, shape or form. and i highly doubt, kristen stewart smoking weed hurt anybody unless they really looked up to her. and even then, kristen stewart isnt looking to be a role model.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:44 am
My issue with her is her acting skills. she's ruining a great series in my eyes but you do have to admit. everything i've seen her in, every cover... just about everywhere that theres pictures of her, they always look the same, like she's baked. lol  

Aradia Helevorn

Jellycones

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:39 pm
I do admit she looks kind of drugged, but not baked. Then again she's looked like that since she was like... 12 or however old she was in the Panic Room. I believe its just her look...plus her awkwardness does not help one bit lol.

ohh and i agree with her acting in twilight, but all her other movies she's been in are pretty good, atleast i've enjoyed them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:13 pm
Jellycones
but it most likely is.

and even is she is smoking weed, that doesn't make her a stoner, or a pot head. she's 18, she can make her own decisions. theres stars out there doing worse drugs every other day, that aren't even brought up in tabloids. you can smoke weed without having to do it everyday, so its just stupid when ignorant people on gaia put her down because she's smoking weed. woopdeedo, kids who are 13 are smoking weed. lindsay lohan did cocaine, who cares? you get one life, live it the way you want to.

sadly, some of the people who put her down are just jealous that she gets to mack on rob pattinson. rolleyes there's no real reason to hate or dislike ANYBODY, unless they personally offended you, or personally hurt you in any way, shape or form. and i highly doubt, kristen stewart smoking weed hurt anybody unless they really looked up to her. and even then, kristen stewart isnt looking to be a role model.

It's true, she is 18... I'll be the first to admit, I lite one up some times when I either have it or am with friends.
It's one of those things that are around.
For a long time I was very opposed to it.. but I've gotten older and realized there are way worst things in life.
If she was a pot head... then so be it.
Who are we to say we hate her because she's one? we don't even know her personally.
I'm getting tired of everyone here being like "oh she smokes, oh she does pot. And so on and so forth." ARE we not here to talk about Twilight? Last I checked her personal life didn't concern us.

Now as for the whole acting thing.. I think she's always looked... drugged up since I've seen her in movies. She's, like it's been said, one of those people who just look like that. I've seen a few myself in real life who are not stoners or druggies. Her acting in Twilight could be much better and it isn't. That's my issue with her.

Her personal life doesn't concern me and it shouldn't concern any of you unless you know her personally.  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:36 pm
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
Jellycones
but it most likely is.

It's true, she is 18... I'll be the first to admit, I lite one up some times when I either have it or am with friends.
It's one of those things that are around.
For a long time I was very opposed to it.. but I've gotten older and realized there are way worst things in life.
If she was a pot head... then so be it.
Who are we to say we hate her because she's one? we don't even know her personally.
I'm getting tired of everyone here being like "oh she smokes, oh she does pot. And so on and so forth." ARE we not here to talk about Twilight? Last I checked her personal life didn't concern us.

Now as for the whole acting thing.. I think she's always looked... drugged up since I've seen her in movies. She's, like it's been said, one of those people who just look like that. I've seen a few myself in real life who are not stoners or druggies. Her acting in Twilight could be much better and it isn't. That's my issue with her.

Her personal life doesn't concern me and it shouldn't concern any of you unless you know her personally.
thannnnnnk you. one of my favorite quotes that i have heard someone say is "you can't hate someone you don't know, because you don't know what to hate" which for ignorant people means: "if you don't know someone personally/haven't taken the time to get to know them, you have no real reason to hate/dislike them"

aaaaaand, this is a twilight guild, like mitsubachi said. and also what mitsubachi said, if you're going to bash her, atleast bash her for her acting, not her personal life, or her flippin views.

this is actually a guild for the BOOK, and last time i checked...kristen stewart isnt in the book. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:58 pm
I Kai Kai I

uuuhm have you not seen the million pictures of her smoking from a bowl?

id do the research before you start making an argument.

I'd read what the thread is actually about before you respond to someone.
I was referring to the OP, smart one.

...You're ********>  

Spring and Summer

Biscuit Overdose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:50 am
I hate her acting personally.
The movie itself was fine, but Kristen Stewart just embarrasses herself with her over dramatic stammering.. The hospital scene was the worst by far.. It takes her nearly ten minutes to spit out one sentence.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:20 am
I Kai Kai I
http://gossipteen.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/kristen-stewart-smoking-pot-photos-1.jpg

http://yeeeah.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/kristen-stewart-smoking-pot-4.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xyHXepHvwOE/SUNwydqR9_I/AAAAAAAAAy0/i0KRisW0efQ/s320/kristen+stewart+smoking+pot+weed+photos+pictures.jpg

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/kristen-stewart-smoking-pot.jpg

These pictures should be taken down.
They are inappropriate and not related to twilight at all.
(remember, there are 12 and 13 year olds that do come on here.)

Besides these are also irrelevant to the topic.  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Biscuit Overdose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:03 pm
_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_
I Kai Kai I
http://gossipteen.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/kristen-stewart-smoking-pot-photos-1.jpg

http://yeeeah.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/kristen-stewart-smoking-pot-4.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xyHXepHvwOE/SUNwydqR9_I/AAAAAAAAAy0/i0KRisW0efQ/s320/kristen+stewart+smoking+pot+weed+photos+pictures.jpg

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/kristen-stewart-smoking-pot.jpg

These pictures should be taken down.
They are inappropriate and not related to twilight at all.
(remember, there are 12 and 13 year olds that do come on here.)

Besides these are also irrelevant to the topic.

First of all you must be 13 years of age in order to register with Gaia.
Any younger and it will result in your account being banned.
HOWEVER.
She is right... these pictures are completely irrelevant, and should be removed.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff