Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Welcome to the Ska Guild!!!! (Introductions Here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meursault

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:03 pm
SKA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *skanks*
Name: Joanna
I'm from New York, home of the Slackers...and many others. I love Operation Ivy, The Pietasters, and well....all ska!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:49 pm
Meursault
I'm from New York, home of the Slackers...and many others. I love Operation Ivy, The Pietasters, and well....all ska!!!!

Woot woot! Glad to have you!  

King Of The Ska
Captain

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:27 pm
God Of The Ska
Meursault

Woot woot! Glad to have you!
I second that!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:51 pm
IM Martin(Martine) and i live in cali woot woot i think ^_^ but yaa whatever i <3 ska GO AQUABATS!  

cheesemonkey

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:14 pm
cheesemonkey
IM Martin(Martine) and i live in cali woot woot i think ^_^ but yaa whatever i <3 ska GO AQUABATS!

hey! and welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:13 pm
ok, so every other guild has one, i guess we just had to make one, even though we are supposed to be the outcasts... anyway...

punkman2159, call me punk....

15 yrs old, sophmore in high school, and a big band nerd

i play the T-Bone, baritone, trumpet, tuba, sax, clarinet... just about anything besides flute and string... i do play a little bit of ukelalie though...hmmmm.  

Pararrayos22

Eloquent Genius

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:19 pm
Punkman2159
ok, so every other guild has one, i guess we just had to make one, even though we are supposed to be the outcasts... anyway...

i play the T-Bone, baritone, trumpet, tuba, sax, clarinet... just about anything besides flute and string... i do play a little bit of ukelalie though...hmmmm.

Kick a**! I can only play trombone and trumpet  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:35 pm
God Of The Ska
Punkman2159

Kick a**! I can only play trombone and trumpet

I can only play piano. i feel so left out xp  

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marbles_shrooms

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:49 pm
Im Stephen, Ska=Awsomeness, idk if im a rudie, but i skank my asssss off, i mean i guess im a rudie, but idk anyways, 15 years old, got involved with Catch XXII when i was bout 12 hookt on Ska ever since, Albany new york, got a bunch of good local bands, its all good round here  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:37 pm
Marbles_shrooms
Im Stephen, Ska=Awsomeness, idk if im a rudie, but i skank my asssss off, i mean i guess im a rudie, but idk anyways, 15 years old, got involved with Catch XXII when i was bout 12 hookt on Ska ever since, Albany new york, got a bunch of good local bands, its all good round here
Sweet!! Welcome to the guild.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

YoKo The Pastry Farmer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:36 pm
Oh, I forgot to introce myself. I am YoKo. I love ska. LOVE! ^_^

Anywho, I am sooo glad that I found a good ska board. I am also starting to make a ska band myself. We be called "The Plaid Eggplants".  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:12 pm
Oh, and I play drums...  

YoKo The Pastry Farmer

Serial Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:51 am
Name: Serial Number. Symbolistics. And I like to be pseudonymous. Oh, okay. It's Jonne, finnish variant of Jonny.
Location:Finland. The Canada of Europe! It just sucks here. It'd suck in the capital too, but here in a goddamn woods it sucks like hell. I've been to like, one concert, and I hated the bands that played there. *Insert rant here*
I dunno such much about ska, just some history and a few bands. I'm hoping to find more information here! I also listen to much punk, bands like Choking Victim/Leftover Crack(It's almost the same band, you know...And, I just have to say this: SKA-PUNK ROCKS.), Dead Kennedys (OWNAGE. The old one, I mean.) and sometimes, NoFX and some other stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:17 pm
Welcome welcome welcome.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

GLKilowog

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:31 pm
Well now that I've posted Like 12 times i would like to introduce myself as GL or Jeef or Jeff. or Joe. In fact what the hell do I care what you call me. All you need to know is I love ska and I dont care how many people think RBF is a bunch of sellouts the rock!  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff