Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
The streets of Tokyo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:07 am
"Gossips are just gossips." he continued, "If they wanna say things like that then let them. Its not really hurting me."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:40 am
"You truly are amazing, Juudas," Kyle went on to compliment his friend. "Even if you're the number one idol this year, you let nothing stand in your way. It's like you're a god."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:28 pm
"Eheh... c'mon thats overdoing it. I'm nothing like that."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:38 pm
"Ah, I see how it is.." Kyle grinned as he thought. "Hm... how about you find some love, Juudas? I'm sure you'd need it with all the pesturing Kanako-san does to you."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:19 pm
"Ah, c'mon man. Worry about your own love life." he said with a sweatdrop. How can someone who has bad luck at love tell him this?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:15 pm
Kyle stuck his tongue out at his friend. "Oh come on, Juudas." He chuckled. "You can't expect me to not be curious every once in a while."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:54 am
"Heheh, so where to now?" he asked the other to change the subject.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 pm
"Let's get to the studio and I'll report all of this to my manager. We'll sue, I tell ya!" Kyle grew entirely enthusiastic in the last few seconds.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:27 am
"Heheheh," he grinned. "Alright then." he nodded in agreement as he walked towards the direction of the studio.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:41 pm
"Tsk tsk, Juudas...~" Kyle teased. "If you don't keep quiet now, there will be no coffee waiting for you~" Strutting down the concrete, not his usual strut down the runway, he began walking ahead of Juudas before turning around to stand right in front of the singer's path. "You don't want that now do you?" He pointed his index finger north to make the statement seem worth the breath he took... which it didn't.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 pm
I chuckled once more, if he wouldn't buy me coffee I would've bought some for myself. "Alright, I got it I'll behave."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:12 pm
"Hmph." Thinking he'd conquer the idol, Kyle proudly placed his arms across his chest, nodding his head.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:35 pm
I chuckled, smiling, as I watched him standing proudly nodding. I wonder if Yoshimatsu-san would care for a break at the cafe we're headed to.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:56 pm
"I'll be back..." I nodded my head to the elderly manager; her kind smile allowing me to leave the bookstore with ease. Today, my head was far too cluttered right now to continue working, so the manager allowed me to take a break to allow me to get some air. 'While I'm out here... I may as well go get some coffee.' My chest rose and fell as I sighed, my fingertips holding my earphones now placing them in my ear canal. I wasn't quite sure if my feet would carry my so far due to my entire body feeling so heavy... but I needed to loosen up. If not, I wouldn't be sure how much of this aching feeling in my chest I could endure...

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:58 pm
"So then," I continued, "Where are we headed again?" I asked making sure we're going the right way.

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff