okay?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:31 am
gouls creep the crap out of me eek  

fictiveUniverse

Profitable Hunter

FireKunai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:37 am
I hate Ghouls. The feral ones anyway. They are so damn creepy D:
Then again, Roy Phillips isn't much better.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:00 pm
I use to be :/ but then I got the ghoul mask heart If I see a ghoul, they won't attack me biggrin it's a great item heart  

DeiDei Neko-chan

rundas93

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:42 pm
two words. dunwitch building...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:45 pm
Emo griffin
shady loves fallout 3
lol im scared to go anywhere near dark broken buildings im to afraid to find a feral ghoul lol so i wanted to know how many of you are/were scared ? and if you are not scared anymore i wanted to ask is it possible to sneak by the ghouls ?...... thx for losing time by posting here heart heart heart
its not ghouls it rad roaches for me sad
As soon as I see one I shoot everywhere and scream.  

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:12 pm
i've killed all the deathclaws in deatclaw sanctuary and i8 was'nt scared at all!! but thats only beacause i had deathclaw gauntlet and the alien blaster sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:53 pm
FireKunai
I hate Ghouls. The feral ones anyway. They are so damn creepy D:
Then again, Roy Phillips isn't much better.

Why so much Feral Ghoul hatred. We should give them some luv, too. If not else for the courtesy of dropping bottle caps when slain. Or shot. Or exploded. Or .

I, for one, always give them luv whenever possible.
In form of shotgun shells in the head.  

Azorian Raven

shady loves fallout 3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:52 am
well i tried to get the ghoul mask bye talking to the ghoul bye the tenpenny tower but he was talking with the gaurd i listend to the convo until the gaurd was like ''screw you bish ''
he was like '.-.'
and he went away i tried talking to him but he said go away so WTF  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:26 am
shady loves fallout 3
well i tried to get the ghoul mask bye talking to the ghoul bye the tenpenny tower but he was talking with the gaurd i listend to the convo until the gaurd was like ''screw you bish ''
he was like '.-.'

You gotta talk to him in the sewers and agree to let the ghouls ravage the place. He doesn't give you the mask until you get the door opened, so you have to take the evil karma hit almost as big as blowing Megaton up in order to get it.

OR you could take the long route and convince the people in Tenpenny to let the ghouls move in, but that's extremely boring and all the "smooth-skins" get killed off anyhow.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

shady loves fallout 3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:43 am
Roane Farhall
shady loves fallout 3
he was like '.-.'

You gotta talk to him in the sewers and agree to let the ghouls ravage the place. He doesn't give you the mask until you get the door opened, so you have to take the evil karma hit almost as big as blowing Megaton up in order to get it.

OR you could take the long route and convince the people in Tenpenny to let the ghouls move in, but that's extremely boring and all the "smooth-skins" get killed off anyhow.

damn then ill never will be able to let them in
since i finshed the story with my evil charcter but had only one save slot so i got ******** then i started again with a good guy and if i let em in and get bad karma this wouldent be my good guy anymore so im ******** :O  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:18 am
shady loves fallout 3
Roane Farhall
shady loves fallout 3
he was like '.-.'

since i finshed the story with my evil charcter but had only one save slot so i got ******** then i started again with a good guy and if i let em in and get bad karma this wouldent be my good guy anymore so im ******** :O

Actually you don't get any bad karma if ya choose to convince the people. Ghouls kill them after you've finished the quest. I got good karma doing the quest that way. It's boring but it works.  

Trashcanned

Friendly Friend

shady loves fallout 3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:45 am
Trashcanned
shady loves fallout 3
Roane Farhall
shady loves fallout 3
he was like '.-.'

Actually you don't get any bad karma if ya choose to convince the people. Ghouls kill them after you've finished the quest. I got good karma doing the quest that way. It's boring but it works.
then ill go for the boring way v,v anything you need like high level of speech ?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:05 pm
u can bypass them safely if you have the ghoul mask  

Dona Amora de Crema

Shy Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100

SenpaiFuji

Distinct Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:14 pm
shady loves fallout 3
lol im scared to go anywhere near dark broken buildings im to afraid to find a feral ghoul lol so i wanted to know how many of you are/were scared ? and if you are not scared anymore i wanted to ask is it possible to sneak by the ghouls ?...... thx for losing time by posting here heart heart heart

I used to be scared to go into dark places and near there but its like misquitoes. You should be more scared of the super mutants. I mean ya it scares the s**t out of u when they hit u or u hear them but travel by day and use a shot gun, minigun, or gauss gun. You will blow them away... It doesnt scare me by day but if im in a cave or dark place i will scream and shout at the tv when im fighting stuff in dark caves. but ya when i play with someone in my room like my lil bro i dont do none of that  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff