Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Meltokyo Studio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Ikimatsu, Juudas
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoYou Are My Worldxo

XXXKanako nodded. "Sure, since there's nothing planned for today." I blinked. "Woah, are you serious...?"
                          I replied, rather shocked. "We'll you're going to need this rest anyway. Tomorrow, we'll be booked for a week or two, and there will be no time for resting!" Suddenly...I felt myself grow pale as I stood there in shock.

ƒ ι я s τ xoxo ω ε xoxo ∂ я ε α რ xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sing Your Heart Out, Till You Can't Anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:53 pm
"Haha! And the joy is nulled." Kyle laughed with his arms crossed. Coming into realization, he quickly checked his watch and practically jumped out of his skin. "Crap crap crap! I'll be late for this morning's shoot!!" The model leaned over to the frozen Juudas and patted his back. "I gotta split, dude, so good luck with finding something to do on the final day off before working to the bone for the rest of your life!" Kyle said in one big breath and then inhaled deeply for the final: "Bye!" And he was off in a flash.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Ikimatsu, Juudas
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoYou Are My Worldxo

XXXI stared at Kanako-san for a while, trying to get myself to speak. "...Are you...serious...?" She nodded to me. "Of course I am! So get what you need to do done today and we'll be on our way tonight." and with that, I dashed out the building, heading towards Yoshimatsu's place, and called him to let him know that I'm on my way.

ƒ ι я s τ xoxo ω ε xoxo ∂ я ε α რ xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sing Your Heart Out, Till You Can't Anymore.

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff