Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
I'd Say It's about time for some Kingdom Hearts around here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Keyblade?
  Kingdom Key
  Oathkeeper
  Oblivion
  Ultima
  Pumpkin Head
  Other.
View Results

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:30 am
oops! ok. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:06 pm
in all seriousness Ps3 was a mistake...it has a few good titles but thats it...a few...its older sister system the play station 2 has MANY great games includeing but not limited to Kingdom hearts series twisted metal tenchu gta AND SO MANY MORE I CANT COMPILE THEM INTO THIS POST...ps3 dosent have kingdom hearts twisted metal or tenchu and what im wondering is WHY when those games were strictly ps2 and 1 games...  

Niaxus

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:01 pm
Niaxus
HeroofAvarisix
well, that sux. in the PS3 version, you could actually play as him
yes and thats why he said he hopes it will be released as dlc for the 360 version...pay attention...XD...the joker is da bomb i will admit but they only put that in there cus no ps3 fanboys bought the game because its multi platform >>

I'm just glad they brought back Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) as the voice of the Joker from the animated series I used to watch as a kid.

I know this is a Kingdom Hearts topic (or was at one point), but I just realized that the DS Kingdom Hearts game comes out next week I think. I might have to go get it!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:24 am
Haratio TaFotter
Niaxus
HeroofAvarisix
well, that sux. in the PS3 version, you could actually play as him
yes and thats why he said he hopes it will be released as dlc for the 360 version...pay attention...XD...the joker is da bomb i will admit but they only put that in there cus no ps3 fanboys bought the game because its multi platform >>

I'm just glad they brought back Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) as the voice of the Joker from the animated series I used to watch as a kid.

I know this is a Kingdom Hearts topic (or was at one point), but I just realized that the DS Kingdom Hearts game comes out next week I think. I might have to go get it!
i have it pre ordered XD its bad a** i played the Japanese version biggrin  

Niaxus

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:27 am
Niaxus
in all seriousness Ps3 was a mistake...it has a few good titles but thats it...a few...its older sister system the play station 2 has MANY great games includeing but not limited to Kingdom hearts series twisted metal tenchu gta AND SO MANY MORE I CANT COMPILE THEM INTO THIS POST...ps3 dosent have kingdom hearts twisted metal or tenchu and what im wondering is WHY when those games were strictly ps2 and 1 games...

there is gonna be a Kingdom Hearts game for the PS3. It's KH3: Keyblade Wars. Remember? lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:47 pm
HeroofAvarisix
Niaxus

there is gonna be a Kingdom Hearts game for the PS3. It's KH3: Keyblade Wars. Remember? lol
That my friend was a myth...keyblade wars is actually called birth by sleep..and its for the psp  

Niaxus

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:40 am
DX well, that sux! so there isnt gonna be a game for the PS3?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:05 am
there's a chance...but thats a long ways off ^^;...they have said nothing of a kh3 so far...just bbs and 358/2 days...WICH IM PLAYIN RIGHT NAO biggrin ...i love it so far XD  

Niaxus

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:19 am
you're lucky! crying i dont have a DS  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:42 am
well now im pissed...turns out kh3 is going to be for the WII...so they are most likely going to take out everything cool and make it an ALL AROUND disney game where you play as Jeffery the talking cute ardvark...no key blades no violence no heartless no nobodys no anything cool what so ever  

Niaxus

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:29 am
well, you dont know that for sure (i mean all the cutesy non-violence BS) but if it's for the wii then im happy since i have a Wii  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:06 pm
I love the oblivion and nami and sora rock  

Psychedelic Medic

Lonely Informer

Niaxus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:14 pm
im only getting a wii for when Bleach versus crusade comes out in the us ...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:24 am
there's a new bleach game for the wii? sweet, i gotta get it!  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Niaxus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:09 am
CALM DOWN DOGGY >> its not even been announced in the us yet they are waiting until the us show passes the games story...but anyway back to disney and square enix...kingdom hearts 3 is gonna be for the wii and will most likely SUCK a**....or be good like bleach...but its not my call...square enix and disney will have to figure that s**t out  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff