Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Juudas' Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:54 am
Well... judging by the surprise Juudas had in himself after saying what he'd said, I could say he was rather lucky that I was half-paying attention when he did make his statement. Now, I continued to blankly stare at him. Something... about New York.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:13 pm
I let out a laugh, as I rubbed the back of my head. "Anyway, what have you been up to Yoshimatsu-kun?" I asked curiously.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:27 am
What have I been up to? I asked quizzically to myself in my mind as I pondered a bit. Work and more work? Ugh.. My face grew sour, my eyes now looking down to the floor with a troubled facial expression. "...Nothing," I mumbled.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:10 pm
Seeing the expression on his face, I can tell he's been leading a boring life since I've been gone. I chuckled, with my hand in front of my mouth. "I see, I see." I gazed upon him.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:06 am
"Is... something humorous to you?" I could feel my eyes glare at him, considering that nickname 'stupid' still suited this man.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:48 pm
"Just thinking." I replied to him, not being affected by the glare. "Sorry about that." The pot, then gave out a shout. I walked over to the stove and began to pour the tea into the two cups I had pulled out, and handed one over to Yoshimatsu-kun. "Here"

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:27 am
"Oh... thank you," In spite of my frustration with the idiot, I accepted the tea cup. I gently placed it against my lips and took a small sip. "Mm.."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:15 pm
"You like?" I smiled to him. "I got it from England. It's Earl Grey Tea." I then took a whiff, and took a small sip also. "It's the only brand of tea I drink." First time I had it was during my visit to the Queen there...

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:53 pm
I couldn't help but smirk to myself a bit as I continued to enjoy the Earl Grey. "I noticed the flavor," I stated. "No need to tell me right off the bat."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:59 pm
"A-ah is that so?" I laughed nervously. "I should've known." I said as I snapped my fingers. "Oi, Kyle get in here. Why not join us for tea?"

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:55 pm
I smiled to myself, pleased that I was making such a guy with so much pride feel my daggers. I'm not as weak as you think.. I thought smuggly to myself as I continued to sip my tea.

Kyle didn't hesitate to join the two, entering the kitchen. "Oh, you make me feel so welcome here, Juudas," he said with a chuckle. "I could always count on you to take me outta the darkness."

What... the hell?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:11 pm
"It's your fault for not inviting yourself."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:11 pm
"Always such non-hesitant comments, Juudas," Kyle claimed as he took a sip of his own tea once he had poured it. He mused in how flavorful the brew was. "Mm~!"

'Idiots...'I thought to myself with a soft grumble gathering in my throat. Drowning it out by sipping some more tea, I hadn't realized how quickly how I had finished. "..." I shrugged, quietly going over to the sink to wash my cup.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:19 pm
"Finished already? Is there anything else I can do for you?" I asked, trying to be a good host to Yoshimatsu-kun. Since, of course, this is his first time being here.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:44 pm
I shook my head, giving Juudas a simple "No." as I folded my arms behind my back.

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff