Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:58 am
Lucid stared at Kuro in amazement. "You know, I want you in my life just as bad. You took away my pain as well...I love you." Lucid leaned forward and kissed Kuro again, hoping that he could make him happy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:06 am
"I... love you too..." Kuro said against Lucid's pedal-soft lips.
There he was.
Confessing love to a stranger.
'Yuichi... I'm sorry...'
His face was still grave as he pulled at Lucid's collar, exposing his pale neck and kissing it softly.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:12 am
Lucid breathed in deeply, his kiss so soft on his neck was enough to stop his heart...for eternity. Lucid placed his hands on Kuro's collar, slowly unbuttoning it. The last button was undone and the shirt fell off. Lucid placed his hands on Kuro's warm body, feeling light-headed, but in a good way.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:31 am
Kuro quickly removed Lucid's shirt as well, and stiffened as he saw the scars all over his back.
He ran his fingers over the thin, sallow body in his arms, barely touching the skin. He kissed everywhere, nuzzling the silken skin on Lucid's chest.
In a fluid movement, Kuro pushed the adolecent down, sitting on his legs and placing his hands on either side of Lucid's reddened face.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:45 pm
Lucid held his breath, not knowing what he should do from here. He just wanted Kuro there, that is all he knew for sure. And whatever Kuro wanted to do with Lucid, his body, or emotions, was entirely up to him. Lucid trusted him, and he wanted Kuro to lead. All Lucid wanted to do was to feel the warmth, finding its way deep into his skin.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:32 pm
Kuro smoothed back Lucid's bangs, laying his forehead on the younger boy's. He kissed him lightly, his long fingers twined in the teen's lavender hair.
Kuro traced patterns on Lucid's chest with his lips and nose. He slowly made his way up and ran the tip of his tongue over his jaw.
'This... this feels... amazing...'  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:48 pm
A shallow shiver went through Lucid as Kuro touched him. His heart beated so fast, it actually hurt, but Lucid liked the thrill of it. Lucid wrapped his arms around Kuro's waist, pulling him a bit closer so he could nuzzle his nose on Kuro's neck, ever so softly sucking lightly on his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:39 pm
Kuro sighed fervidly as he felt Lucid sucking on his skin.
"Lucid..." he groaned, "That feels... so... good..."
He rolled to the side, switching positions, giving Lucid a turn on top. Kuro closed his eyes, numb from the pleasure of Lucid's lips and tongue on his neck.
'Please... do your worst...'  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:46 pm
((-sighs- lets hope I odn't get into trouble for this...))

Lucid smiled, pleased to know that Kuro was enjoying himself. Slowly, while still kissing Kuro's neck, Lucid placed his hands on Kuro's PJ pants, sliding them down his legs down to his ankles, where Lucid threw them off. Slowly, he guided his tounge down Kuro's body, slowyly placing his mouth around Kuro's pride, going through the motions.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:56 pm
Gasping slightly in surprise, Kuro bucked his hips.
'Take the pain away... please...'
Lust?
Is that what he was feeling?
"Ah...ah... Y-yuichi... stop..." he moaned.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:03 pm
Lucid stopped, sighing heavely. "I had a feeling you wouldn't be able to go on much longer till Yuichi came to mind. Like I said before, I don't want to do anything to harm your emotions." Lucid said with a complete understanding of what was going on. I can't be with Kuro if I can't replace Yuichi, otherwise, it will hurt Kuro, and I don't want that. Lucid felt a bit hurt that he wouldn't be able to be in Kuro's life as a lover, but he understood why and was willing to accept that. As long as Kuro isn't hurt...  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:13 pm
'Damn...'
Kuro clapped a hand over his mouth.
"I... I'm so sorry. Lucid... I didn't mean to..."
He wrapped the bed sheets around himself, curling into a ball.
"You're not harming me at all," Kuro said, tears he didn't want Lucid to see streaming down his face, "I just can't let go of him completely, that's all. You're the one I love now. Yuichi... Yuichi is the past."
'I'm so stupid...'  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:19 pm
Lucid wrapped his arms around Kuro's body. Whispering softly. "I understand. I don't expect you to forget about him, nor do I want you to forget about him. Cherish Yuichi." Lucid said, taking a peak at Kuro's face. Lucid's hand reached for Kuro's face, slowly rubbing his hand down his cheecks to whip up the tears. Lucid kissed Kuro lightly on the cheeck, still hugging him, holding him tight in his grasp.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:34 pm
Kuro smiled soflty, feeling Lucid's sweet breath blow life into him. He shifted slightly, brushing his lips against Lucid's.
He stifled a yawn, half-lidded eyes gazing up at his lover.
"I'm going to sleep now," he whispered tiredly, "I gotta get up for work tomorrow, so I need rest."
He snuggled up to Lucid's warm chest, listening for his heartbeat.
"Lucid... will you sing me to sleep?"  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:39 pm
Lucid pulled the cover over them, stroking Kuro's hair. "I will gladly sing you to sleep. This is what I brought you, this you can keep.
This is what I brought, you may forget me.
I promise to depart, just promise one thing.
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

This is what I brought you, this you can keep.
This is what I brought, you may forget me.
I promise you my heart just promise to sing.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa
(Whoa, Whoa)

This is what I thought, I thought you’d need me.
This is what I thought, so think me naive
I'd promised you a heart, you'd promise to keep.

`Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.`
"

Lucid finished, still stroking Kuro's hair. He lightly kissed Kuro on the head. "Good night." He whispered softly.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff