WotW Revival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:19 am
I'd work on it, but my computer is crapping out and its dumb.
Guild contests never work, in my guilds we have contests all the time and no one prticipates, its kinda difficult for people to realize there are contests that are going when they dont even check the guild.

Im going to be adding the guild to the brother/sister guilds in all the guilds im in. or ill talk to their captains. It should get more life in here.

Perhaps someone could attack RPs. Look up wolf rps find people who are intrested in the pack life, and invite them. That would get some people.

I think personally, as a new member to the guild i find that there are alot of member who dont post. Maybe we recycle and reset, quoting the last few pages of the rp in the first post, put them in a different subforum as old RPs, ill buy it if you guys want, and then make a list of active wolves that maybe one person who is a mod can update regularly for each rping place. such as theforest, the clearing, etc. have it summerizing whats been happening so far and helps keep new people in the loop (also on the first page)

I have other ideas too, and I dont mind assisting.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:12 pm
I'd love to do a guild rehaul sooner or later to clean up all of the old clutter, but haven't found the time. I'd consider running it when I go on break in mid December though. New banner, sending out notices to all members to post of be removed from the members list (ban them), and move old posts to the extra, unnamed subforum. Not to mention creating the updated main banner and reworking the rules. Pehaps we'd even throw in a plotline for some ppl to rp along with? If you'd help me on those things, that'd be great.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

</~~~~~~~~~~~Out of Character~~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas