Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Roleplays
humans and monsters schools Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:53 pm
Eva laughs softly :yeah a frog life isn't so great is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:55 pm
Kishune wsaw that the girl were talking to each other and diappeared back up on the gym lookinat the clouds agian

Austin walked off so the girls could talk  

ninetailedfox0007

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:17 pm
Kiara noticed that the guys had left. She looked at Eva and said, "I guess the talk of frogs didn't appeal to the guys."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:42 pm
Eva laughs "yeah guess they don't like frog talk"  

xRustySporkx

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:56 pm
Too bad. Kiara thought. I wanted to get to know them better. Oh well, I've got all year to get to know them. She smiled to herself. "So, Eva. Karman. Which dorm are you guys in?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:09 pm
Eva looks over at her sister "we're in dorm 1, how about you?"  

xRustySporkx

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:21 pm
"Same." Kiara wondered who all lived in the dorms. Then a thought dawned on her. "Do you have any good spell books with you? I have some, but I don't have any really good ones."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:52 pm
Karman shows Kiara her a backpack"we don't go anywhere without our spell books" Eva smiles "they were our great great grandmothers spell books"  

xRustySporkx

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:04 pm
"Cool!" Kiara was such a nerd when it came to spells. It was the one thing that made her special when she was small and it was like a magic show she could show her friends. Of course they all thought it was an illusion... But they still facinated her. "Which ones are your favorites? That is, if you don't mind showing me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:36 pm
"there are so many different type of spells" Eva pulled out one of the spells books and flips the pages  

xRustySporkx

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:44 pm
"Believe me, I know." Kiara remembered asking her mom to tell her all of the different spells. Her mother just laughed at her and said that it was simply impossible. "Ok. Better question. Which ones are you working on now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:49 pm
Kishune whatched the girls as they talked and then he started to make orbs of different elements, one of fire. water, earth, air, and thunder. He he made then spine around him in a circle, he did thiswhile he looked at the sky.

Austin found another tree and climbed it this time, and read his book he had his back agianst the trunk legs straight out on the branch  

ninetailedfox0007

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:55 pm
Kiara noticed Kishune's orbs, but quickly diverted her attention back to Karman and Eva. She didn't want to appear rude. She was so much like a cat that, once someone was on her radar, she was very attuned to what they were doing. Like, she had seen Austin climb up into the tree, but didn't tell the girls. They seemed very bewitched by him. Kiara understood that. She too was attracted by the tall, dark and handsome vampire, but she had pretty good control of herself. At least she thought so.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:12 pm
Kishune`s orbsspun around faster slightly cousing a slight chain reaction in the 5 elements kishune turned in to orbs. earth moved abit water evaperated alittle, lights flickered in the buildings, in soom room got slightly hotter, and the wind blew harder. but noon of it was dangerouse.

Austin didn`t pay any attention to what Kishune wa doing on acadent with the elements, he just read his book and made sure the girls weren`t freaked out  

ninetailedfox0007

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:17 pm
Kiara laughed. Then she sent a tiny shock of static electricity and got Kishune in the arm. Nothing dangerous, but enough to possibly mess him up.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff