Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
What do you like to read? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure_Flame_Goddess

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:18 pm
awww, i feel left out. I don't read anymore because I haven't found a book that can grab my interest in years. the last books I read were the Harry Potter books.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:34 am
Are there any kind of genres you like? I can recommend some to you.

@FK- Omg, I know. Kino's Journey <333 It's too bad it's diffucult for find the others series C:  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:17 pm
I just read A Child Called It. It's pretty good. Simple and easy to read, but good.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:19 am
I never read that. What's it about? Is it really good?  

BreathLessX
Crew

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:32 pm
Outside of college reading...I haven't even finished my summer books....but I really want to read Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters........I don't know why though...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:44 pm
BreathLessX
I never read that. What's it about? Is it really good?

It's about a child who gets abused like holy crud by his mom. It's sad, but addicting.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:31 am
@Endranse- I saw the cover for that. Aren't those the books that get some kind of monster twist on them? Like the Pride Predijuice and Zombies book? I know I kill that other P word.

@Griever- Sounds like my kind of book like that movie Precious.

I've read over 50 books and that's mainly due to my stubborness to read during class. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:02 am
User ImageThe last book I read was HP5. I dared myself NOT to read 7 because, I LOST ALL OF MY HP BOOKS EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE! crying I began to read it though, and completely lost interest. sweatdrop I'm starting up reading fanfics again. 3nodding And, I need to finish reading my Looking-Through Glass Wars 1st book so I can buy the 2nd and the third! gonk  

HeartSeeker Xion

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:23 am
I haven't completed many books. I don't read too much.
I'm attempting to read The Light in August, but it gets kinda confusing.

I've never fully read an HP book. xD Sad, yes?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:46 pm
**late azz quote**
fk12
Due to AP English, I rarely read for fun anymore. In fact, the last book I bought for myself was Howl's Moving Castle.

In English, though, we just finished King Lear, and I... have no idea what's next. 8|However, a little while ago, we read Lord of the Flies, and I really, really liked it. 8>

HRRHRRR I'm cheap and barely read manga anymore. The only things I really keep up with are Zombie-Loan, the Persona 3 comic, the P4 comic, and Kuroshitsuji.

ew,you actually LIKED Lord of the Flies?! that book creeped the crap out of me. its all about sacrafice and paranoia.

catcher in the rye was okay.

Has anybody here read The Midnighters or PEEPS by Scott Westerfeld? i though peeps was really good when it first came out, the sequal Last Days is like my favorite book, EVER! . . . almost.

lol, im glad i havent seen anyone talking about "Twilight" yet. ugh, that book just ruined my favorite times of day now.  

Terix_FM

2,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 pm
Yes, yes I did. In fact, it's one of my favorite books. Go figure.

@Griever- Ah, is that written by Faulkner? I was gonna read that for my final in English two years ago, but I just didn't have the time. It seemed very interesting, though!

@BL- ;3; Unfortunately, I think they've stopped publishing the Kino's Journey books in English. Something about losing the license or something, I think?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:21 am
The last book I read was Clockwork Orange~ It's like my friend said, the main character is like the most elegant gangster ever. I really liked it xD

I'm currently reading And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. I haven't gotten far enough to know if I'll like it or not.  

Puppetry

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:45 pm
Yeah, Kino was discontinued, and so was Karin. I hate that Tokyopop can never keep it's lincense.

@Terix- The Midnighters, I have yet to read. I see it alot in the libaray but never pick it up. I think I will now.

What's Clockwork Orange like, Puppet?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:36 pm
one time read a book called the world of handicrafts after i learned the skill i threw it out and it dispeared after 2hrs  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:53 am
That sounds...bad. I could never throw out a book. D:  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items