Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokemon G/S/C Remake? Highly Plausible. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:56 pm
~Xiloscent~
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
As long as they include going to past regions I'm all for it, must of recruited mexican developers why they didn't include such a thing in the recent pokemon games. I was heartbroken learning that and didn't even wanna bother getting the 8th badge let alone fight the elite Four. talk2hand crying
travel the world?hmm lets put that in the third game only. back button? lets put that in the third only. all the pokemon including legendaries? yeah third one only, old ones can't even have em.

I thought one of the leaf green/ fire red ones had em >>;  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:12 pm
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
~Xiloscent~
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
As long as they include going to past regions I'm all for it, must of recruited mexican developers why they didn't include such a thing in the recent pokemon games. I was heartbroken learning that and didn't even wanna bother getting the 8th badge let alone fight the elite Four. talk2hand crying
travel the world?hmm lets put that in the third game only. back button? lets put that in the third only. all the pokemon including legendaries? yeah third one only, old ones can't even have em.

technically the newer ones have em all too. but most of the events never reahced america or havn't yet.  

Xilo The Odd

CherubiMaster

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:45 pm
~Xiloscent~
CherubiMaster
Personally I hope they do remake them. Nintendo has made it almost impossible the complete the National Dex. Many old games and products(XD and gameboy to gamecube cord) are the only ways.

Not to mention that pokemon like Mew, Celebii, Jirachi, and Deoxys can't be obtained normally.

However, many companies (not just Nintendo) aren't really trying to appeal to the fans. Rather make short games that people will want enough to buy, but not necessarily beat.

As for that Chickorita, my belief is that it was hacked to say it was from Johto, or was obtained through and event or Cheat code possibly. Now that I think about it, you got a starter if you filled the National Dex on Emerald I believe.
nah cause i got a cyndaquil as well that said that, can't find him as off now... only one reason why... CURSE YOU POKEMON RANCH AND YOUR VASTNESS! i was trying to make a super strong one, so i had lots left over to use as box upgrade filler.

You can receive a Cyndaquil at the end of R/S/E too. Same goes for Totadile.

Sorry that you lost your Pokemon to the Ranch. My friend put all his Pokemon in there and he forgot their nicknames, so now his Lugia and stuff are lost in there. Actually, knows where his important ones are, but he still has to spend time finding them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:00 am
~Xiloscent~
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
~Xiloscent~
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

technically the newer ones have em all too. but most of the events never reahced america or havn't yet.

...your kidding me right? stare gonk  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sakuneko-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:13 am
I got silver at the same time as ruby. Therefore I didn't appreciate it as much as ruby but I still loved the vastness of it. Going back to do Kanto was "wow" and if they do a remake of S/G they better include that. Y'know since they might want to save time and not include it. I really do hope they do a remake though, I really enjoyed it. They could decide to just do a remake of crystal since that had lots of extra plot and stuff but that would mean scimping out on selling two games and they probably just want the profit... I miss my crystal, all of the data deletes itself nowadays. :[

There are far too many legendaries these days as well. They must have brought out atleast 10 in the new games, and that's taking it just a bit too far. They're not special anymore. Some of them have really obscure ways of getting them and most events don't even reach England anyway. I think they should slow down the whole must make at least 100 more pokemon with each set of games thing they have going on. I miss the originals and the simplicity of just needing 150. How many are there now, 498 or something silly like that?  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:10 am
Around the time of R/S I was kind of for the whole idea of G/S remakes. But after playing Pearl, I don't think I'm looking forward to it as much.

You just know they're going to cram everything onto it, including new features, so it's not really going to be like G/S at all. It'll be like D/P but in Johto and Kanto.  

Polunareffu

Fluffy Bunny

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:42 am
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx

Why do you say Mexicans? IM ONE evil

meanie  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:13 pm
hmmmmmm? HMMMMMMMMMM!
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?  

Owwin

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:20 pm
Owwin

But if your announcing silver and gold then why have Lucario and Chimchar??  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:24 pm
Kenshin Kura
Owwin

But if your announcing silver and gold then why have Lucario and Chimchar??
Why is pikachu still the mascot even though he was from the first generation? Why anything?  

Owwin

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:03 pm
Nah, just because Chimchar and Lucario were there, and then gold and silver disco balls, and that one guy was there, doesnt mean anything. I sense a new Pikmin.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:07 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Nah, just because Chimchar and Lucario were there, and then gold and silver disco balls, and that one guy was there, doesnt mean anything. I sense a new Pikmin.

Why would they announce a new Pikmin during the "Pokemon-themed programming evening"?  

Denko

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:10 pm
Denko
l-Kathulu-l

Why would they announce a new Pikmin during the "Pokemon-themed programming evening"?
He was trollin/jokin?  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:11 pm
Meta_Fish
Denko
l-Kathulu-l

He was trollin/jokin?
Or I was that ******** serious  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Bleeding Prince

Greedy Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:39 pm
I would totally pay like $50 for a Nintendo DS Pokemon game with all 4 regions. It would add soooooo much content for just one game that it would be worth it.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff