Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Don't let me fall (romance) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:17 pm
"Oh..I see, ok" he grinned and stood with her at the bus stop "So, what exactly is it tonight?" he asked curiously "Eh, I don't care, I'll be there"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:25 pm
Seramiphia called out to them
" Hey I'll be here when you get back."
She woke up and headed to the body of water  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:42 am
Otako nodded and waved back at Seramiphia before realizing she didn't have her guitar with her. running back, she snatched her equipment and returned to Seraph's side. After another minute, the bus came rolling down the road at an agonizingly slow pace.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:44 am
Seraph chuckled "buses...are..slow" he said watching it "kinda annoying if you ask me" when it stopped he motioned for her to get on first  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:47 pm
She walked up the bus steps, twisting sideways to fit her guiter through tha narrow door. Making her was to the back of the bus, she picked out a seat that was in an empty row. She set her stuff to one side and motioned for him to sit on her other side.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:52 pm
Serraph sat down beside her, he noticed a few people who gave him some money, even though he never asked for it and smiled at them, then he looked to Otako "So, what school is this anyway?"  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:58 pm
"It's the Lupus Ecademy, the one located a few miles away from here. I live there as well as going to class. I'm working towards my mechanical engineering degree. It's taken forever as is." She looked out the window and watched the scenery pass by in a multicolored blur. The events from the night before had happened so quickly, she didn't really remember much of it now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:03 pm
Seraph raised a brow "I wanted to go and get a writers degree, I am working on a story..but, to be a profesional writer I need college, can't afford it though" he looked around in his back pack "I have the first page around here somewhere of Der Metzgermeister which is german for the master butcher..its a horror story" he noticed he was rambling nd went quiet as he looked for the page  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:25 pm
The young fox chuckled a bit and smiled, trying to let him know that she didn't mind listening to him. After a moment, she said, "Hmm, I've never read a horror story before. I usually stick to dragon fictions, but I'd love to read it when I get the chance. Besides, the only thing an english degree is good for is teaching. If you want to get the book out to the masses, you should really try submitting it to a publisher."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:23 pm
"Really? my teachers lied to me then" he huffed "Oh well, anyway, yah, its about a mentaly insane butcher who kills people who come into his shop.then he eats them or sales the meat" Seraph found the page "Anyway..its pretty nastey" he looked it over, the page was a little messy, butnot to bad  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:19 pm
Otako gently grabbed the page out of his hand and began to read, Enjoying the story, but mentally picking over the few mistakes. When she was finished reading, she handed it back to him. "It's really good!" She said, nodding happily. I think you have something going there. You really need to finish it, I think you'd be a great author."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:32 pm
"Thank you" he smiled "i think its ok..a few things I don't like, but, when I finish it I will check those" he put it away "I don't know if you'll tell me, but, how old are you anyway?" he asked her while he zipped up his bag.  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:05 pm
"Oh, I'm 24." She said, brushing a strand of hair out of her face and nodding. "I just started my masters degree program last year. I still have a long time before graduation."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:14 pm
Seraph looked at her "You look younger...I'm 21 accualy" he thought "Well, good luck with graduation, thats for sure"  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:42 pm
"I still have a long way to go before then. I still have to get another few years of education under my belt before I can get my diploma. And after that's done, I figure I'll go into serious mechanical repair or something like that." She said, shrugging.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff