Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:17 pm
"Lets go then" Seraph said "Oh, do you know that deer, the cute one?" he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:33 pm
Apa got into the cockpit and turned on his mech
"lets see what my new modifacations can do now." he said puhing on the thrusters.

the mech bent down the back veriers lit up and in seconds he lanched out of the hanger and into the sky.

Apa looked thorugh the sensors at what they where picking up. (form where he was siting in the cockpit it looked like he was floating.)

Apa glanced down at where Seramiphia and the other fur where standing.
"lets have a little" he said
he piloted the mech and flew right above there heads. landing near the end of the ship he turned the mech around and faced them.  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:40 pm
User Image

" Nice very Nice Apa."
"No I don't" she grinned  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:43 pm
"Oh..ok" Seraph chuckled "Nice mecha" he walked towards his big green ship  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:46 pm
Apa move one of the joysticks causing the mechas arm to move lifting up the beam rifle it was holding and pointed it at the green ship.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"target sighted" apa said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:48 pm
User Image
Narun walked off to the market in the heavy rain, the little critter had made alot of credits from the day's drop. He chuckled and counted his credits happily, his tail swaying behind him. He looked at the ship where the three were and chuckled...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:51 pm
Seraph spun around with his plasma rifle aimed at the gun "You shoot my ship and I put a hole in your face and the gun" he growled, he also noticed the deer looking back and waved, before going back to the mecha "You also loose the two thousand credits I offered your friend here"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:01 pm
User Image

" Apa dangit I want my money."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:04 pm
Apa moves the mecha's arm and points his beam rifle at serah
"i think my mecha out classes your little pea shooter seeing how i stand over 15.2 meters tall"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:07 pm
User Image
Narun turned around a corner with a plasma cannon on his shoulder"Does this out match your gun"he asked with a chuckle. He was having issues lifting the cannon due to the weight but tried to deal with it"Just got this baby from the market"he laughed trying to keep himself standing...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:10 pm
User Image

" No still doesn't match Apa." She grinned " He is 49 feet tall in that mecha form." She looked over ogling the deer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:15 pm
User Image
Narun smiled"That is an old model"his tail wagging"One carefully placed shot and he goes boom"he said pointing at a small opening in the armor that went straight to the core"Ive seen models similar to that one before"he said excited now."Was fun tearing them apart then selling them as scrap metal!"  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:20 pm
"Even my, as he called it, pea shooter can take one of them down..if you know where to fire.." he laughed, when he saw the female ogling, he instantly felt jealous "Come on..Work to be done" he said said a little angry "Talk to ya all later" he said smiling to Apa and Narun, unknown to the group,,,,the smile was mostly for Narun.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:32 pm
User Image

" Bye bye deer boy." she smirked

" By the way hurt Apa and I'll skin your hide putting beside your cuteness." She laughed and followed  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:35 pm
User Image
Narun smiled and went over to the women and tilted his head"here"he said and handed her the plasma cannon, he also put about 5000 credits into her hand."Something for the road"he said and gave her a little kiss before wandering off back to his ship. The droids cheering him on from within the docking area of his ship.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff