Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:05 am
As I said earlier, really not very much I can do until the time shift. All my characters are at a good stopping point, and I don't wanna mess that up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:13 pm
well looks like several of us are ready for the time skip  

Puff O Puff

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:15 pm
Ok I think I was the last one needed for the skip and I'm ready! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:08 am
Skippidy skip skip skip.......  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:21 am
Oh, i'm not ready for the skip! I want Charlie and Jeremy to get home to Midway before the skip happens, Also, Night needs to get finished up too. And maybe Rage and Z-77. They might have a little left to do before the skip, but not much.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:16 pm
To tell the truth, I'm not ready. I just thought I was holding everyone up. I'll probably post one more time so that I can end in a comfortable spot.  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:20 pm
ha, sorry yes I'm holding up the story...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:46 pm
AHHH no more apologies it makes my eyes bleed dangit!!!!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes stressed scream  

Puff O Puff

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:39 am
Oh, man, Puffy! I had NO idea!! I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:22 am
you... I WILL GET YOU... and it will be painfull trust me  

Puff O Puff

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:41 am
Puff O Puff
AHHH no more apologies it makes my eyes bleed dangit!!!!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes stressed scream

I dunnit know... eek  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:43 am
I FINALLY POSTED!! AAAUUGGH!! scream scream scream

I blame the government's education system!!  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:51 am
NOT EDUCATION dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:48 am
Ok, couple things.
1. Izzy, I didn't really expect you to post as Rage, generally that's not really allowed. I'd have done it in response to you.
2. Although it was a valliant attempt, it needs work because I'm a prefectionist when it comes to my characters. You did a good job, but Im gonna have to make some big changes.
3. In leu of that, I'm going to simply edit your post (kind of a lot) because I actually had some plans for what he was going to say. It'll be easiest just to do it that way.
4. If you do ever feel the need to do something along the lines of taking temporary control of someone else's character, please pm them and ask specific permission.
5. I understand that you may have thought that I was telling you to do that, I can see how our pm's might have sounded like that, so don't worry too much about it. S'ok.

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:59 pm
Clutch 45
Ok, couple things.
1. Izzy, I didn't really expect you to post as Rage, generally that's not really allowed. I'd have done it in response to you.
2. Although it was a valliant attempt, it needs work because I'm a prefectionist when it comes to my characters. You did a good job, but Im gonna have to make some big changes.
3. In leu of that, I'm going to simply edit your post (kind of a lot) because I actually had some plans for what he was going to say. It'll be easiest just to do it that way.
4. If you do ever feel the need to do something along the lines of taking temporary control of someone else's character, please pm them and ask specific permission.
5. I understand that you may have thought that I was telling you to do that, I can see how our pm's might have sounded like that, so don't worry too much about it. S'ok.

>_< ok... crying  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces