Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
✝ Ŧhe Єhronicles of the Ѵillage Đarkroot (The RP) ✝ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:51 am
Night was sick of this talk. The opportunity was prime, her gut told her to move. In one motion her sprung off the floor and swerved around the guard. There was a violent leather ripping noise and the sheath of the guard's knife was hers. One foot swerved in a half circle, facing her back to Felid in a low crouched battle position. Behind her back, one hand's fingers curled and she flicked her wrist up, picking up on of the cell doors.

She was gripped with fear but pushed that away, calmly ready for anything.
After all what had she left to lose?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:00 am
"As i said before i don't want to hurt you these soldiers have done something to me as well and for that they deserve to die."

His smile gone in a flash when he looked towards the bat. He took a few steps towards her and finnally saw the damage that had been done to her in this hell. All these months knowing the fact that they forced him to imprison innocents finnally got to him and he fell to his knees.

"Girl if you are going to kill me just remember my name... Rook Felid."  

Puff O Puff

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:43 am
Ronin stood up slowly. He turned to the cat, and slapped him across the face with the back of his fist. "There will be time for that later, if you betray us. Just know that if you do, I can take out this entire facility with very little effort. You wouldn't get far before the building came down around you." He walked over to the door, and waited for those behind him to follow. "Where is my sword? I must retrieve it before I leave this place." he looked at all of the soon-to-be-freed prisoners. Some of them looked like they had been here for years, since before the attack on his home. How many people's lives had been ruined? How long had this been going on before he had lost everything. His rage was coming to a boiling point. Once these people were out of here, this base would be no more. Perhaps sooner, if things didn't go his way.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:53 pm
Rook... Felid? K-Kill him?

The metal door slammed to the floor with a echoing clang. She couldn't keep a grip on it, on much of anything. Her hands shook. The cat had a look of calm determination. He wasn't afraid to die at all? The knife in her hand was suddenly heavy and a burden. She thought of her own secrets, the locket, and the bloodstained memories it remembered.

The hedgehog backhanded the guard with a closed fist, violently jerking her thoughts back to what was in front of her.

"There will be time for that later, if you betray us. Just know that if you do, I can take out this entire facility with very little effort. You wouldn't get far before the building came down around you."

Us? There where others? She tore her eyes away from the guard to look up at the hedgehog. She was hesitant, but threw the knife back down at him as she stood. She followed the hedgehog so close behind him she repetitively almost stepped on his heals. She thought of taking his hand, and beat herself at the though, that was stupid and childish.

She had been here so long she couldn't wrap her mind around it.
She was...free?  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:19 pm
Rook grabbed the knife and stood up and started to smile once again. He ran up to the door closing off the jail and pulled out a set of keys, Once he found the right one he jamed it into the hole and twisted. The door opened almost silently and let in a woft of fresh air.

"Quickly quickly you're lucky you planed this right now this is when the guards are on break so whe have about ten minutes before they come back and find out."

Walking ahead a bit he stopped and looked around and said.

"We won't make it any where with with brute force so just remember to keep killing to a minimum i've seen you're work Ronin and it's not very discreet."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:06 pm
He followed the false guard through the door. "Discretion is not my strong suit. I'd rather let my enemy know they are about to die than hide it from them." He smirked. "But it would be better if I didn't waste my energy until after I get everyone out. Now again, where's my sword?" He was begging to like this Felid character. He was proving to be useful, and he didn't seem the the soldiers he had killed previously. He may actually earn himself the right to live.

The prisoners seemed to be in a daze, Ronin turned around and looked at them. "This is not the time to dawdle. Anyone falls behind, and I am not coming back for you." He then turned his gaze back to the front, and noticed Felid opening the door. "Heh, that door seems to be on our side, it keeping quiet like that. I would have rather just blown it off it's hinges, though."

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:18 pm
"Ah yes your sword... well i think it was in the armory somewhere so lets start there."

He said while walking in the direction of the armory. His smile twisting into that of a madman while his his head began to slink closer and closer to the ground until he fell forward and landed on all fours. Looking around he began to crawl forward not making a sound. He stopped and looked around the corner and saw a guard coming towards him. Hideing behind the corner he signaled for everyone to stop and waited until... he reached out claws extended and sunk them into the guards leg. Before he could scream he pulled him to the floor and put his hand over his mouth. Looking at the guards eyes he did the unthinkable he released his leg and put that hand on his throat. From the others point of view all they could see was him move his hand and then the guard started to thrash and it looked as if he were in extreme pain. Rook had used his claws to litteraly rip out the guards throat. Rook stood up and unclenched his hand and let the bloody mass fall to the ground.

"Hurry the guards are about to come, and when they see him they will know."

He said while jogging towards the armory. What the prisoners didnt know was that that whole time Rook was... smiling. They didnt call him the grim grinning killer for nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:44 am
Ronin stepped over the body of the gaurd as he continued to follow this Felid character. "I hope for your sake you're leading me in the right direction, Felid." He turned back to look at the former prisoners. "Come on, we haven't got all day, here."  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:04 pm
"Yes of course i am leading you the right way after all you are not the only ones being hunted." Rook said while walking at a fast pace. "We are heading to the armory we need to get them," Pointing a thumb at the prisoners " some weapons and that is where all things confiscated are being held... for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:04 am
Ronin was getting fed up with this guy. He seemed to have a bit of an attitude issue. He took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. His own attitude wasn't helping the situation any, either. Ronin decided he didn't like working with people. "Fine, let's just f*cking get there all ready." He walked behind the cat with his hands balled into fists. If he didn't need Felid right now, he would have left him dead in the jail. Ronin couldn't sense anyone coming their way, or anywhere near them. It was as though the base were abandoned save for a few people. It wasn't long before Felid pointed at a door. Ronin could feel his Chaos signature on his sword just beyond it. He smirked. "Finally..."

He walked up to the door, and placed his hands on it as he had done before. "Chaos Press!" The door went flying into the room, knocking over several rows of guns.

He became single minded as he quickly maneuvered through the room to his sword. It was on the far end. He picked up the blade, and pulled it from the sheath. The blade was still blemish free. This blade never scratched, never dinged. He never need to sharpen it. This blade had been expertly crafted by someone. He really would have to find out who someday. He turned back to Felid. "If you really want to help get them out, I suggest you do it quickly. You have five minutes to be as far from here as you can get." A malicious grin spread across his face. "This is the best place to begin destroying this place."

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:57 am
Rooks ears were still ringing from the ruckus Ronin had just caused. Running into the barracks he yelled."Come on guys you heard the man grab a weapon!" Running towards the back of the barracks and going into a small room. When he came out he was holding a long red and black compound bow with a quiver strapped to his back. "Thats a nice sword Ronin but whats your next step blow this place to kingdom come by yourself?" He said walking closer, "If you are have a back up plan alright and don't die just yet i was hoping to meet you again sometime soon. Before you start blowing everything up here is my suggestion you give us a distraction while we make a run for alright?" He was now right next to him holding a hand out. "Friend or foe?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:16 am
Oh ffph...
Any weapon you could think of to their disposal!
"Come on guys, you heard the man, grab a weapon!"

Her mind raced. Now she was convinced that things looked hopeful.
No hesitation. She ran in past the others and walked up and down the room, examining her choices. Different handguns, an assault rifle, a-...holly... Is that thing legal?
Remember, you can't take them all. Shame too, they're too lax, keeping all this in the prisons. Maybe this was also an armory. Pride will make you lose your guard, not think about anything but your own achievements.
Her eyes eventually fell on the handgun that used to be hers. Picking it up, it was the exact same model, in the same condition she left her's, not loaded though. She put it down to leave it but stopped. It had almost no value really, but it felt good to take back one of her old possessions. She slipped it into a holster, pretending that it was the same one.

Then what next stole her attention was that magnificent sword. Beautiful, professional, glistening, perfect. Valuable to say the least, there wasn't a single blemish to it's elegant blade.

Felid's words make her attentive. Before you start blowing everything up here is my suggestion you give us a distraction while we make a run for alright?" Hand held out, "Friend or foe?"  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:23 pm
He placed a hand on his chin. "The distraction, huh?" He smirked. "I can do that." He pointed down the right hand of the hallway. "There are less gaurds in that direction. I suggest you make your escape that way." He turned back into the room. This room was stocked to the brim. Many of these weapons looked like they had never seen combat. Too clean. Too perfect. Others looked like nothing he had seen before. New models, most likely. He hadn't been anywhere were he could look this kind of thing up in fifteen months. Fifteen months of war. He would have to find some time to jump on the net, see if he could find anything out about what he was finding. He walked down one of the aisles of weapons, and found what he wanted. His face was lit up like a child in a candy store. "Explosives... this'll make a good bang. Enough that I'll barely have to expend any energy to blow this place." He pulled the backpack he had hidden under his jacket out from behind himself, and began to pack as much explosives as he could into it. "You guys should be running..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:29 pm
Rook noded his head at Ronin and took out a small notebook that was frayed around the edges."Alright... Night i want you to take my notebook and go." Rook said while turning around. "No buts their is a map of all the places I know that are good hiding places."He handed her the small book and smiled at her. "Please take care of it, it's one of the only thing that keeps me sane now a days." After giving her the book he turned, put his bow around his shoulders and started running towards the door and yelled, "I suggest you get the hell outta here!" With that he was gone his mind was running a mile a minute. Most of his chances of escape were ruined he had too much blood on his hands as it was... but if he were to become another person. His smile widend at the thought, he started running faster as if death itself were on his tail and in a way it was. After a minute or two of running he stopped and saw a patrol running towards the dead body of the guard that he had killed. A dog, mouse , hedgehog and a cat. "Hmmmm, looks like i'm about to become a whole new man." Without hesitation he started to run towards them slugishly as if tired. He bit his lip hard enough to draw a decent amount of blood. when was close enough he nearly screamed to them, "The baracks! Their in the Baracks!" His voice almost cracking blood running down the side of his mouth he fell to the floor. The patrol started running towards him. His plan was working without a hitch so far. When they got close enough he inched his hand ever so slowly towards his knife on his belt. "Help him up!"Said the cat that's name badge clearly indicated that he was a sergeant but what was even better was how much alike they looked, not to mention the honors cap. When the dog and mouse started to lift him up he pulled out his knife and ended the life of the life of the dog beside him and took a stab at the mouse. Catching the mouse by the arm he quickly punched him in the face. The other two had drawn their pistols just as they were about to shoot Rook swung the mouse around in front of him. The quick cracks of the pistol went off and right as they ended rook dropped the now dead mouse and jumped straight for the hedgehog. Rook tackeld the Hedgehog to the ground and took a stab for the chest. The cat had just finished reloading when Rooks knife came flying towards his leg. When it connected the cat crumpled to the ground. Rook got off the hedgehog and walked slowly towards the cat which was reaching towards the gun he dropped. Rook saw this and kicked the gun away from his hand and grabbed the handle of the knife, "Tell me youre and rank and I will pull out out as fast as possible ok." He said while his smile only grew. "John able rank sergeant." He said shakily. Rook put his hand on John's mouth and yanked the knife out of his leg. His cry muffled by his hand he then put both hands around his neck and squeezed. Afetr several minutes Rook had a new identity and a new suit. "Now how to get ride of the old one?" Grabbing a grenade from his belt he unhooked the pin and threw it at the "old" John and walked away. That's when a horrendous exlosion happened behind him not only was it the grenade that he had set but also the baracks. Rook then walked to a wall sat down and took his knife and put it where the rip from before was and stabbed himself.  

Puff O Puff

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:30 pm
Carefully stepping over a heap of concrete and assorted broken stuff in the street, Robert scanned the wreckage for his sweet spot. Trying to find something comepletely intact was nearly an immpossible task. Still. He'd found a few good, makeshift tools. Escpecially around paradise. That was basically where he found most of his stuff. The radio, kitchen timer, and a few other things.

Finally the mall! All right, just around the bend should be... Behind the backlot of the mall was an alleyway. Seemingly untouched from the raid, or whatever happened. As if that wasn't good enough. It was connected to a run down electronic store. Everything a secluded youth like him could ever want. Paradise. Literally. The name was 'Paradise Electronics.' Still pretty damaged, but not catastrophic like the rest of Darkroot. The ceiling crumbled a bit as he stepped in. Which was usual. This place never seemed to settle. there was always creaking and cracking. Stepping over who knows what as he entered. Robert could take a glance at the shop. Something seemed out of place. Outlet, fuses, busted T.V. Nope, it seemed normal. But still things seemed. Damaged. The place looked like a mess. Well, it was usually a mess. But everything was just torn apart. Almost like someone else came in. It was probably nothing.

First things first, charge the sphere. He walked over to the wall nearby the checkout counter and plugged in his trusty partner. Now, Sam's gonna need a new hardware chip. There's no way I'll be able to get his old one working properly.

Rob turned his attention to the old television by the wall. I don't think I've salvaged everything from that yet. So he headed toward the old big-screen and stuck his head into a hole he had made by removing everything from the inside of it's huge frame. It was a dinosaur television. One of those enormous cubes with a screen on one end. Over in the back, he could see a fairly large chip in the back of the T.V.s carcass. This won't cut it. That thing was ancient. There was no way in hell it would power a military machine.

A quick spark of inginuity hit Rob square in the forehead. It's got fairly the same design. If I'm careful enough, I could tear off all the parts of his current chip that're completely fried, and maybe re-fit pieces of this in there. He's gonna be missing a s*** load of memory, but he just might function. Robert reached for it and tried to pull it out. But it wouldn't budge. He tugged a bit more with no result. While Robert was struggling with the pesky card, something crashed to the ground on the side of him. Rob felt his heart jump into his throat at the sound. He started yanking on it a bit harder, still trying to be gentle enough not to break it. Until he was startled by something else falling into his hood. The chip came loose and Rob stumbled back until his ear snagged onto the broken glass on the top of the old T.V. screen. Ow s***!

He kept trying to get his ear loose. But pulling and loosening was doing him no good. What was making that stupid noise?With things still crashing around him, Robert felt in his hood. It was something big, and tough. Metal. So he used it to smash the remnants of the glass he was stuck to. His ear was free. He stood up straight and looked in his hand to find... A sprinkler? He had just used a sprinkler to bust a T.V.? How did it even get in his h-

Looking directly above him, he could see a chunk of the ceiling missing. Showing off the top floor. Around him. Other pieces of the ceiling were giving way. This whole building was starting to cave in!

No. No. There was no way Robert would believe this. Even though bits and pieces of the store were still falling. His thoughts were scattered by the panic. After Robert recovered from the shock of the sight. He made a break for the door. Kicking the junk out of the way of the entrance, he tripped back out into the alley.

Looking back inside, Robert could watch the damage being done inside. Chunks of debris were smashing the floor of the place. He could see all his precious things being totaled. The television, the fuses, the sphere. ...The SPHERE!!! Oh no. NO! Right above the sphere was an enormous chunk of rubble about to crush his pride and joy, his Alpha and Omega. With adrenaline surging, Robert finally put that stupid sprinkler down and darted back into the remnants of the shop and pulled it out safely. By now the foundation of the whole place was crippling. As Rob was making his exit, a mountain of rummage beat him to the doorway and buried it. A large piece of wood hit him right inbetween his ears. He looked up just to get his eyes full of sawdust and chalk. Stuff still flooding the floor. All hell raining down from the ceiling. Robert scanned the room for a way out. Everything was blocked off. But out of the corner of his eye he could see one last window, with the rest of the roof preparing to shatter right above it.

Now there was basically no ceiling separating the first and second floor, which was well into losing its ceiling as well. He was actually in a bad situation. So what was left to do? Run like hell. Robert put everything in his hoodie's pocket and gunned for the window. What was left of the 'paradise' he had once depended on hitting the floor behind him. rubble hitting the floor around, and one nagging thought hammered into his head. I'm gonna make it. From a few feet away, he made a desperate dive for the window. Crashing through the remnants of the glass. Tearing him and his clothes from head to toe. He tumbled onto the crumbled concrete just in time to se the rest the old building go up in smoke. With his adrenaline dying, the pain his foot was causing was finally getting to him. AUGH! There goes everything. No more electricity.

Rob was sprawled out in the middle of the wreckage cursing and rolling. At least he was alive, or, was that a good thing? The sphere would go dead soon. That was the only place he knew that still had power. Without the sphere, life was about to become even more dull. Robert continued cursing the sky until he couldn't speak. Than he chose to continue laying there. In all of his pain, loss, exaustion, altogether agony. Somewhere inside him, He felt slightly fortunate. Heheh. Shows how stupid I really am.

TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff