Red moon raising *human realm* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onkei Tenshi98

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:51 pm
((Alright, thanks ^_^))
Onkei looked up at Hajime. Her hand stopping then continuing again. Taking in every detail from the top of his head to the tips of his toes. Her head tilted a little as she stared and drew. Onkei opened her mouth and then closed it again. Her eyes looking annoyed, her mouth curling down into a frown. She didn't know why, but for some reason her voice eluded her at this moment. Something felt like to took her heart, took her body and squeezed it. She wasn't feeling love or like or anything like that, but... Nervousness that's what it was.

She nodded to herself and then opened her mouth. Her voice coming out in a small and gentle, almost melodic voice. "My name is Onkei dear Sir..." She said putting her head back to normal, staring into his eyes. "What is your name, may I ask?"

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:39 pm
"yay!" Meip smiled. Blushing because of how cute everyone was. Then, she sighed in a sort of sad way. "But we need to go to paris!!" She laughed, and away the demons went. They checked into a hotel and went to a cafe (((cuz I'm lazy and there is loud booming noises in Paris and we have to go there and I don't want to describe how we got there, the hotel, etc.)))

At the cafe sat a blonde man. he was slouched in his chair, half heartily stirring a cup of black tea. He wore a paperboy hat over his longish-shaggy hair. He wore black boots of leather that seemed to be beaten pretty badly, and had a layer of mud on the bottom. He wore black dress pants and dress shirt that seemed to be carelessly thrown on. His black jacket was slung over the back of the chair. He seemed to be starring at a flock of birds flying over head. He s.s.l.l.o.o.w.w.l.y rolled his head towards the group, revealing pale slate grey eyes, the same grey as the fog that crept around the edges of the cafe. "hello", he said," I've been waiting"
He rose from his chair,"To long have I waited" He touched Vexous' face, her jaw to be exact,"It's been way to long" At his touch, Vexous was instantly charmed. There was a certain "electricity" between them. "Bout time you approved me!!"

Miep slapped him," No tellin' secrets!!!" The boy laughed and said "hey I'm
Fate" He had a goofy charming smile.He lit up a cigarette and leaned back a bit.  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:43 pm
Hajime smiled."I'm the god of life,Hajime"He peered down at her drawings.
"Why are you drawing us?"He looked at her cocking his head to the side.

Hiroko watched Fate touch Vexous.
This should be good She grinned bitterly.
She was hoping that Vexous would fall in love with Fate.
Hiroko directed her gaze to Miep was acting out of place.
Hiroko slowly possessed Miep,she wanted to correct something.
"Fate,This is Vexous"She tried to make a dignified hand gesture.Hiroko hated Miep's body.It wasn't tall and graceful like her own.
She slowly slipped out.
"All is good."She turned to Acheron and smiled.

Pandi looked around excitedly.
"Paris??!!"He exclaimed.
"Pastries"He fainted from the excitement of Pastries.
Pandi loved sweets,but most of all pastries~

Shimaru Frowned as he saw Fate touch Vexous.
Fate was a lot like Acheron.Very good looking,and had ladies swooning after him.Shimaru's jaw set.He looked away.
Shimaru knew he was probably going to fall in love with her,or presumably
a human girl.I can't believe this..Falling in love,besides..Death needs no one. He grinned crookedly.But this doesn't mean I can't compete His grin spread.This was going to be fun.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:08 pm
Vexous had no clue what was going on, on minute she was in a forest next in Paris, "oh man my head hurts"
When fate approached her she was indeed stunned, but quickly snapped out of it. "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME AGAIN!" she slapped him so hard it made his head fling to one side, and left a large red mark. *i HATE all gods, there touch repulses me*

Acheron was proud of his little sister, *YES! nice one sis* he said to him self, then smiled at Hiroko and lent down to kiss her soft rip lips. "do you care for a drink? this might turn into a fight!", *by the way my dear that is one heck of an ability, care to slip inside me* we winked at her with a teasing smile on his face.

"Ahhh....so....your Fate!" vexous hissed at the god, she took a step back. "i wouldn't try that again if i were you, i dont fall so easily to YOUR kind", *i think i need a shower, i feel gross* she shivered as she remember the way his fingers had felt  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:28 pm
Hiroko smiled at Vexous.
"She's quite an entertainer"She laughed a little.
"You don't really hate all gods."Hiroko wasn't asking she was telling her that she didn't.
Hiroko scoffed"I know other wise"She looked serious.
She turned to face Acheron.She loved it when he kissed her."I'm fine thank you"She laughed at his thought."What am I going to do with you?"She grinned playfully.For the first time all day she turned her attention to Pandi.
"How are you Pandi?"She smiled and scooped him up into her arms.

"Hiro~I am so so good,can we get pastries?"He grinned and rubbed his paws together.

Shimaru stared at Vexous.
He scoffed."We'll see about that my dear."He said under his breath.
Shimaru hadn't realized that his crush would be harder to get to notice him than he thought.Shimaru stared at her for a long moment.
He knew she might look up but he didn't care.
He WANTED her to look at him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:39 pm
Vexous had one of those dumb looks on her face after what Hiroko had just said, but she was right....she didn't really hate Acheron......just disliked him for the moment *Why the hell not?! what is it about him!!* she asked herself, but no answer came.
Acheron could see that Vexous was fighting with herself. "Hey Hun" he whispered to Hiroko "is she okay?" he asked
Vexous could feel someone looking at her, she turned her head and saw that it was Shimaru, her eyes changed from a purple to a yellow/gold colour, "can i help you?" she asked in a low sexy voice, curious as to see how he would reply, she'd always wanted to meet "Death".  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:00 pm
Fate was getting annoyed,"you know what??" he said, a smirk on his lips, which were to red for a boy" Lets have some fun, shall we?" and with that he rose in the air, chanting the words of the sacred. he looked down to Vexous, and gave her a grin, then turned to Miep. "Naaaauuu!" he stuck his tongue out and chanted more words.
User Image

then a cat came and bit Miep, now she is a neko.
Hiroko became a boy.
Vexous' skin became orange.
Pandi turned into a giraffe.
Hajime became a piece of talking fruit.

Fate giggled and disaperd into the sands of time, leaving only one person capable of finding him.(((destiny)))

Because cursing is not aloud, I will not type Miep's response.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:24 pm
Vexous was soooo annoyed, "Come back you Bloody son oa a *BEEP*" just before she could grab him he vanished. shaking her head her eyes now blood red, the only way for her to brake the spell was for her to change forms. * i dont know if i should do that in front of everyone else* she thought. "OH SCREW THAT I"M NOT STAYING ORANGE"
she shifted into her demon form ((oh and by the way she's pretty much nude in this form))
User Image
"ahh thats better" her voice was much deeper in this form, and she loved it, she smiled wide bearing her fangs. before shifting back into the white haired girl she was.

Acheron screamed "oh you really know how to irritated me dont you, you completely ignore me like i'm nothing!!!! Just like all the others, you think I"M A PIECE OF SHI#T" he punched the nearest wall in fury, until he saw Hiroko and his mood instantly changed.

".........Hiroko......your a guy......O.o" thats when he burst out laughing

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:31 pm
Hiroko Stared at herself.
"Foolish,you should never mess with someone like me"She smiled.
She pulled the old weathered book from her bag.
She read something aloud,and she became a girl again.
Hiroko laughed.
"A souceress in trainning"She turned to Acheron who hadn't been affected.
"I'm glad I'm gifted"She grinned and buried her head in his chest.

Pandi was having a ball."I step on youuu~"he giggled as he stepped on a passing cat.
"Hahaha"he grinned evilly.

"Shimaru,help me!"he was frightened.Hajime was going to cry if he didn't get back.Hajime was going to have Fates head on a silver plate when they got back.

Shimaru Blushed as Vexous spoke.
Then he snapped in place and kept composed.
"No,just browsing"He teased her.
She was probably going to slap him for it.But at least she'd touch him.

Hiroko had to re-cast a couple spells,she wasn't the best at reversing spells.but she tried.Once everyone was back to normal she put the book away."I,am going to kill Fate"She announced.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:38 pm
Miep still had ears,"DAM!!" she allways was an exception. "Uhh, Hiroko chan? how good of friends are we?" she said nervously, wondering if she should telll everyone about them all having pig tales.
User Image  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:41 pm
"get in line! he just got on all our bad sides, lets say we all have a little fun" she grinned evily, "we all have something in common now dont we, but first we'll need to find destiny, she's the only one that can find him...right?"
Acheron cuddled Hiroko to him. "thats what i've heard, but she's not going to be easy to find"
"really...why that"
"because she's not ment to come in contact with anyone but Fate, or so it goes"  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:43 pm
Hiroko looked at her behind.
"Dammit.I'll take care of that"She smiled weakly and said something under her breath.
And Poof!They were gone~
She smiled.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:45 pm
Vexous couldn't help but burst out laughing at the site of the tails
she looks so much like a child then  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:47 pm
Hiroko Cuddled into Acheron.
Her hand ran up the side of his face.
"Destiny.."She tryed to remember a story she had once heard.
"Well,If I was to hide from people it would be under a rock or in a cave."She looked to Acheron,then Vexous.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:49 pm
-I guess Fate isn't that strong-
~only Destiny's powers are permanent~
-i know-
Miep sighed, and said,"Hey! I know were Destiny would most likely be!"  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items