Welcome to Gaia! ::

NYOB ZOO!!! HMONG PEOPLE UNITE!!!

Back to Guilds

Hmong is a type of Asian 

Tags: Hmong, Hmoob, Asian 

Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
Asians talk sooo FAST && OMG.! Goku is white?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold.?
  Yesss. :D
View Results

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:33 am
really? weird. my first dance was in high school. o__O i never went in middle school.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:05 pm
AutumnsRain
really? weird. my first dance was in high school. o__O i never went in middle school.

Aww that's nice :'] Hopefully, i'll get to go to at least one before highschool's out D:

justinetsab

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:55 pm
o0dle
AutumnsRain

Aww that's nice :'] Hopefully, i'll get to go to at least one before highschool's out D:

Yeah... at least go to one dance.
but woo. those asians were scary.
i mean... their butts HEKkA rub on you. eek scared the motherfather out of me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:06 pm
AutumnsRain
o0dle
AutumnsRain

yeah I was shcoked as well. I mean like in the middle, even guys rub their butts on you and my friend, she well... bounces on guys. xD  

JustForFate

justinetsab

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:48 pm
JustForFate
AutumnsRain
o0dle
AutumnsRain

yeah I was shcoked as well. I mean like in the middle, even guys rub their butts on you and my friend, she well... bounces on guys. xD

WHAT?! Uh...

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:51 pm
o0dle
JustForFate
AutumnsRain
o0dle
AutumnsRain

WHAT?! Uh...
When you go to a dance, you'll see. Stay out of the middle. It's expected if you dirty dance, but it's cooler if you do something different, like the Electric Slide! biggrin  

JustForFate

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:46 pm
JustForFate
AutumnsRain
o0dle
AutumnsRain

oh dangg. really? i never freak danced with a guy. just girls.
i know huh! being in the middle is weird; you get hekka squished. i was stuck in the middle; once. those girls didn't want me to escape. eek

LOL. she bounces on guys? sounds sooo dirty. burning_eyes
especially watching other people dance. ewww. dry humping; much?  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:21 pm
AutumnsRain
JustForFate
AutumnsRain
o0dle
AutumnsRain

i know huh! being in the middle is weird; you get hekka squished. i was stuck in the middle; once. those girls didn't want me to escape. eek
Totally haha. Yes.. I freak dance on my guy friends too. xD JKKK

JustForFate

justinetsab

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:03 pm
JustForFate
o0dle
JustForFate
AutumnsRain
o0dle
AutumnsRain

WHAT?! Uh...
When you go to a dance, you'll see. Stay out of the middle. It's expected if you dirty dance, but it's cooler if you do something different, like the Electric Slide! biggrin

I love the Electric Slide! Woo, we used to do that in gym when it was raining or cold outside ahhaa.. The YMCA would be fun too :]

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:05 pm
JustForFate
AutumnsRain
JustForFate
AutumnsRain
o0dle
AutumnsRain

What?!> That sounds scary... Err, i'm not going to dances anymore lol..

justinetsab

JustForFate

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:43 pm
o0dle
JustForFate
o0dle
JustForFate
AutumnsRain

WHAT?! Uh...

I love the Electric Slide! Woo, we used to do that in gym when it was raining or cold outside ahhaa.. The YMCA would be fun too :]

We'd be the hippest bunch ever  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:44 pm
o0dle
JustForFate
AutumnsRain
JustForFate
AutumnsRain

It might sound scary, but it's fun I guess to cut loose? You don't HAVE to dirty dance, you might get criticized, sometimes I do because I'm not in the mood, but you can deal with it. Just chill with friends ^^  

JustForFate

justinetsab

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:02 pm
JustForFate
o0dle
JustForFate
AutumnsRain
JustForFate
AutumnsRain

It might sound scary, but it's fun I guess to cut loose? You don't HAVE to dirty dance, you might get criticized, sometimes I do because I'm not in the mood, but you can deal with it. Just chill with friends ^^

I guess so.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:03 pm
JustForFate
o0dle
JustForFate
o0dle
JustForFate
AutumnsRain

WHAT?! Uh...

We'd be the hippest bunch ever

indeeeeed :].

justinetsab

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:48 pm
ohhmygosh! the dance was sooo FUN! mrgreen
ahh.! i even dance with some girls that i didn't really even know or never talked to in such a long time.

wow. at the dance; everybody included everybody. it didn't matter if you girls had some drama last year. ahhh. so fun.
my boyfriend ony wanted to slow dance; haha. wow. it shocked me. xD haha. instead of freaking; we breakdanced! xd

ohh my gosh. the middle is fun now.! haha. only when i feel hyper though.
danng. and people were jerking. like WTF? jerking what is that? lol. it was just skipping backwards. kinda lame. but F U N. xD

LOL. and when the dj played "take you down" by Chris Brown; everybody was grinding! haha. WTF? it only played for about a minute cuz of all the DIRTY dancing. xD

haha. woo. sry for the whole rant. but gosherz. fun stuff; mangg.
aww. poor Yee. His date stood him up. sad But he got a lapdance from my bf. haha. gay. stare  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff