Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Furband (fantasy city/dungeon RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:57 pm
Seraph looked through his back "No..sorry, I'm sure I can buy it though.." he looked back at the shop "Lets go"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:03 pm
Rust grinned inwardly as he saw the customer return, along with the dragon-fox-girl, as well as...a beggar?

The girl spoke up. "Umm...you you have a medicine for "Petfrying?""

Rust paused for a moment. "Pet...frying...?" He scratched the underside of his beak. "Erm...maybe you mean "Petrifying?" It would be more proper to call it "Petrification," but I have a potion to remedy it for 5,000. If she's already completely petrified, though, it'll cost 15,000."

The girl looked rather confused, most of Rust's dialogue going clear over her head.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:08 pm
"I'll take both" Seraph said handing him a bag "That should cover it" He dumped the bag on th counter "got it?" he asked slightly serious

((So is this girl like permenat or temterary))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:12 pm
(That depends on your actions...)

Rust nodded approvingly, opening the bag to count the coins. Satisfied, he handed over two glass vials. "If she can still drink, have her drink the pink one. Otherwise, spread the gold one across her body."  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:17 pm
((I dunno, I kinda like the Idea of Seraph having a little tag along friend))
Seraph nodded "Ok" he took them and turned to the girl and started walking out the door, handing her some food "Eat up while we go, looks like you need it" he smiled for the first time in a few months, this kitty, her aura was, a bit different from other beggers he saw, he accualy kinda liked the way she was so wanting to help her sibling to  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:21 pm
Raja was quiet the whole way and looked or him Mutaku scrutinized him  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:30 pm
Seraph walked with them as the cat munched on the food "I think that is the place right?" he asked as he approached a ran down looking shack  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:35 pm
She nodded, then, taking the potions, went inside. "You guys wait out here, okay? She's probably not in the mood for guests."

She came back out a few minutes later, beaming. "She looks a lot better already. I'll pay you back when I can, okay?"  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:39 pm
Seeraph shook his head "No, thats ok, uh, if its ok, can I come in though?" he asked a little curious to meet this sister "One more thing, whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:42 pm
She suddenly seemed slightly nervous. "Eeh? Um...no...the doctor said it might be contagious...um...my name...Elena!" She blurted out somewhat ackwardly.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:42 pm
" Can I come in to?"Raja asked
Mutaku coined around her waist  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:39 pm
"Its not contagious..I know what it is..now! Elena, your hiding something..tell me" he bent back to her height and looked at her, his tye dye eyes where almost piercing as he watched her arua swirl "Yep, your lieing"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:36 pm
Raja watched
Mutaku nudged her " She is lying."
His collar glowed faintly
" What is wrong child?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:38 am
She grit her teeth. "E-eeeh!? Lying? Uh...no! Why would I lie to you?" She said, sounding rather unconvincing. "Like...like I said earlier, she isn't really in the mood for company! Heh...sorry!" She shrugged.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:17 pm
"You cant fool the aura watching eyes..explain please" Seraph said kind as possible, he looked towards the 'door' "Please?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff