Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
dating and Islam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:17 am
your cousin is fair. Not aunt ore mom stare

And yeah okay wink I go on mixed too, and they are atheists. but... yeah well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:20 am
u said to only talk to guys in u family,i have many friends who are males,how is it wrong,as long as u dont touch them,and stay at a distances its fine isnt it?  

Yamiyo026

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:51 am
u are supposed to talk to your relatives, that's farz.

But boys that ain't your relatives.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:09 am
u c but its possible to fall in love with ur male cuzins,there the same as it would be to be friends with a male(tho idk who would fall for there cuzin thats gross xp )  

Yamiyo026

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:57 am
There is nothing wrong with that confused

It happends alot 3nodding

Example my parrents are also cousons? They got arranged marriage biggrin It was desided when they were born u know 3nodding

Well, talking to relatives dossen't really turn into anything.

And i guess they cant be alone either razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:49 am
CoNfUsIOn  

Arisu-Rin

Yamiyo026

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:59 pm
so thats basically saying u cant talk to any male unless its ur father or brother.its the same  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:21 am
well, marrying cousin is still allowed since they're not your sibling (directly). But when there are still many people outside the family, why would choose it? The same like talking to opposite gender, and Islam told you to have a good relationship with your neighbor and other people, and to expand your social network.. CMIIW  

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

Harrotz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:55 am
The_Pathan
Example my parrents are also cousons? They got arranged marriage biggrin It was desided when they were born u know 3nodding

That's an arrange marriage. What if they don't desire to do so? It is like a force marriage.

What if they have someone they want to be? (Not only pointing to your parents) Or they don't desire to have any family? Isn't it inhuman to force one into a marriage.

My cousin has a nanny who was forced to marry a 30 years old man, (or around the 30s) when she was 12. She told me she was afraid of her husband. But now she got married with someone else. I think that man died already, because of old age.

But now this goes to a topic, "the most Halal thing that Allah hate most is divorce." Or was it not? ._. Maybe I made a mistake.

Anyway...

Psst, anyone would like to make a topic about it? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:40 am
well im qouting my mom you can date after u get married because in Islam its haram to touch a gurl ar all or look in her eyes i think so its like water and oil mixed  

TR-sayzo

Nennies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:12 am
To everyone saying you should talk to non-related guys, it's not as if you cannot speak to them at all. Of course you can speak to them, but there are limits. One such limit is that you shouldn't go and meet guys in private, just the two of you, for example. Having close friendships with guys is another, because things usually get complicated.

For example when I visit my husband's family, I can speak to his brothers and chat with them in a group, but I don't speak to them in private or alone, and we are not close.

About arranged marriage, there is nothing wrong with it as such if the people getting married both agree. In Islam, you cannot force anyone to marry if they don't want to.
If a marriage had been arranged previously, but when the time comes either of them does not want to marry, then it is wrong to force them. It is always wrong to force.

"arranged" should mean that your family (your mum or dad, or brothers for the girl) keep an eye out for potential partners. They may suggest someone they know, or someone may come and say they are interested in you.

You talk to each other, get to know each other, ask them thoroughly about married life, the future, kids, everything you want to know about a husband/wife, and if you feel this is the right one, then you can marry.

Divorcing in Islam is an option, but it should be a last last resort. You should always try to reconcile, to resolve your issues and to save the marriage.
However, if you can't, then you should divorce in a peaceful manner and there is nothing wrong with that =)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:45 pm
Litsen smile

My parrents were both real pathans and real muslims 3nodding

Which means: They diden't often see each other.

They diden't care who they married, they just wanted a good muslim person and that.

they jsut married  

The_Pathan
Captain

Xx_ Miss_Pathan_xX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:44 am
Shinigami Vayth
well, marrying cousin is still allowed since they're not your sibling (directly). But when there are still many people outside the family, why would choose it? The same like talking to opposite gender, and Islam told you to have a good relationship with your neighbor and other people, and to expand your social network.. CMIIW

i agree its alllowed lyk my parents their cousin 3nodding but lyk kikyo026 said marrying ur cuz its just GROSS mad buts its an advice adults give sweatdrop man haha this is an confusing topic to talk about rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:22 am
errr ... i'd say it's ok if lovers can talk to each other over the phone or internet if they truly love each other and they're 100% sure that relationship will be strong, but touching each other is totally haram. ninja
they can talk about anything. knowing each other more. but if they talk about sex and that...well that's also haram!  

The Broken Winged Angel

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:56 am
Right ^_^

Well causasians say the kid will get handicap if their parrents are cousons rofl  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff