Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furries and Relationships (long discussion) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:54 pm
[-Erik-]

That's going too far, I think I'll stick to the rubber tube.

That's not always effective. You can have the person "on the pill" to help, along with wearing a condom and probably using some other things to help with that... Not sure what they could be though. I don't have to worry about pregnancy. razz

But you could always just use different...uhh...positions...and things. You don't have to do the traditional means of sex. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:13 pm
Hey Diana. Thanks for the kind words. You do learn a little more every day biggrin It's always a wonderful experience learning every day. (Also I've have been a [relatively silent] member of this guild for a long time, way before I was accepted for moderator training X3)

@[-Erik-]: Using condoms and such as well as other means of birth control isn't a bad idea, you're right. However personally I do trust emergency contraceptives just not as a constant use because they become less effective the more you use them, that's why they are 'emergency' contraceptives smile

But there are plenty of different methods of birth control than just rubber, vasectomy and emergency contraceptives XD There are mediums to those extremes <.<;  

Pom Graines

Familiar Citizen

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:55 am
I still vasectomy is too much 8l

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:07 pm
[-Erik-]
For you, yes. Though there are a lot of people for whom it makes sense and htey are comfortable with it. All I'm saying is that there are middle grounds. It isn't just condoms or sterilization, there is a lot in between.  

Pom Graines

Familiar Citizen

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:39 pm
A vasectomy isn't sterilization, in fact the procedure is reversible.

Honestly, if a guys truly and honestly never wants to have children, he should have the procedure. Though, it is not fool proof.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:55 pm
I don't mind casual sex. The problem is, I don't feel comfortable having casual sex with people I don't know. So the only people I'd feel comfortable having casual sex with is people I do know, and it's hard to actually have sex with someone you're friends with.

...especially if they're taken or accounted for!  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Pom Graines

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:20 pm
Diana Aries
A vasectomy isn't sterilization, in fact the procedure is reversible.

Honestly, if a guys truly and honestly never wants to have children, he should have the procedure. Though, it is not fool proof.
Gah. Wording made it seem... I should be more clear. When I used the sterilization line I meant those to be (what I consider) extremes of safer sex. I know vasectomies aren't true sterilization and can be reversed. I suppose it was poor wording on my part, I apologise for the confusion smile

@KillerLee: I disagree that it would be hard to have sex with your friends. Whenever I get into casual sex-like relationships is when I become friends with the person. Personally I cannot do the sex with random people, or even crusing for someone because I have a certain trust requirement before I have sex with someone... and once you've gained that level of trust with me, I consider you a friend. So it kind of goes hand in hand for any of my swinging-sort of relationships.

Though I am focusing much less on the swinging and much more on the polyamory these days I'm talking about past experiences.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:16 pm
I consider myself monogamous. I want to be in a relationship with just one person and no other. IF we talked about it and considered it, I would be up for having a pet third sexual partner in the relationship, just for sex. It would have to be a woman though because I just can't feel comfortable having sex with a naked man around me, and if she wants a man to join in, then I'd rather just keep the sex between us. As for having more than one romantic partner, I just can't see myself sharing my love between two people, and would be too jealous to share my girlfriend.

I am fully supportive of casual sex, having had casual sex before. You can have sexual relations without major emotional commitment.

However, as I said before, I'm too self-conscious to have sex with anyone I don't know well. I'm just too shy. I may be too picky about who I partner up with as well. I think that if I wasn't so picky and so shy, I'd be able to have sex with a lot more people and probably wouldn't feel as lonely as I do now... I'd just be able to go out and pick up some random girl somewhere and go to town. But then I'd probably embarrass myself and also end up with strange diseases.

But I don't care who does what with who. If you want a three way sex relationship, or a three way romantic relationship, as long as everyone is happy in the relationship, that's all good. I think that's what pet/master relationships are, anyway. It's the furry version of slave/master, and all parties involved are fully aware of what they are getting into, and can get out whenever they please.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

DogboyShugo1

High-functioning Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:06 pm
I'm engaged with mine and we are not master and pet. I use to be like that a few years ago before I met my fiance. But I grew up a lot  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:13 pm
hmmm a site moderator...is that a good thing that one poped in here?  

RedTail The pirate

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:52 pm
art1sta2

We've had a couple here and there.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:12 pm
Alright. Lets have my say in things. And of corse ill be fancy about it

Here gose

it is true that the Pet and owner relasionship seems to be rather prominent in the furry fandom as well as predator / pray kinds as well. i dont like the idea of haveing some one as a pet even if they like it as i do see it as alittle demeaning.

On the other side of the blade tho I do have alot of friends that like to "play" in sexual ways apparently its an agreed thing for the most part and its purely fun and between friends.

I am in a relasionship as well They are the one that i do love and care for to a point of being way beyond sexual things and he dose take priority over my friends. It is online as of now But we are working on makeing it real.

He knows about what gose on with my friends and its kept purely as just friends. he is not nor is ever treated as a pet Or are any of my friends. I guess makeing that difrence is critical on this. However i wouldent do such things in person. i guess its more between characters with my friends to put it a good way.

Well i had said my peice on this.

Also in person i have friends and all but i do not do anything like it at all. heh for the most part i havent really did much at all.

And this dragon fuzzball is going to leave it at that.  

Singe Dragon

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:12 pm
Singe Dragon
Alright. Lets have my say in things. And of corse ill be fancy about it

Here gose

it is true that the Pet and owner relasionship seems to be rather prominent in the furry fandom as well as predator / pray kinds as well. i dont like the idea of haveing some one as a pet even if they like it as i do see it as alittle demeaning.

On the other side of the blade tho I do have alot of friends that like to "play" in sexual ways apparently its an agreed thing for the most part and its purely fun and between friends.

I am in a relasionship as well They are the one that i do love and care for to a point of being way beyond sexual things and he dose take priority over my friends. It is online as of now But we are working on makeing it real.

He knows about what gose on with my friends and its kept purely as just friends. he is not nor is ever treated as a pet Or are any of my friends. I guess makeing that difrence is critical on this. However i wouldent do such things in person. i guess its more between characters with my friends to put it a good way.

Well i had said my peice on this.

Also in person i have friends and all but i do not do anything like it at all. heh for the most part i havent really did much at all.

And this dragon fuzzball is going to leave it at that.

awww a fuzzy dragon? :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:16 pm
Selene Aries
art1sta2

We've had a couple here and there.

this must be one hell of a discussion  

RedTail The pirate

F a w k s i

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:36 pm
[-Erik-]

Better than neutering.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff