The Specials Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RichmonkeyCO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:09 am
heart The specials heart rule, ghost town is good and so is

Maggies farm, i like the drumming on that song and the lyrics never got into rat race though although according to many it's one of their best songs domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:15 pm
<33333333 and the 3 goes on and on.  

SkaBanana

TotoReiina

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:40 am
My favourite Specials has to be A Message to you Rudy. They play it at Selhurst Park (Crystal Palace's ground) as a sort of theme tune now as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:46 pm
heart the specials own... heart

xdemonicallyxyours13x

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:40 pm
evilfaerie13
heart the specials own... heart
yes they have a "Special" place in my heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:39 am
one of my fav. songs is "injoy your self" such a good song. but id have to say over all its Little b***h.  

SuperLogan001

Phantom

MONKIE LAD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:27 am
Yeah i love
a Message to You Rudy
Ghost Town
Little b***h
to Much to Young.

Those are my favorites mainly because those are most of the ones i've heard  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:35 pm
great band...great music.

simple mrgreen  

asianska104

AnarchyXCore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:18 pm
i love The Specials. i have 3 of their cds n their all great. my favorite songs are prolly A Message To You Rudy, Concrete Jungle (Bob Marley remake), Your Wondering Now, and It's You

to put it simply.... amazing band, amazing songs, amazing sound  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:22 pm
My favorite song by them is Gangsters.  

The Leninator!

iCoryn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:57 am
Let's see...the specials...favorite song? Ehh...either Ghost Town, Alcohol, or Gangsters.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:48 pm
For some reason I havent posted here yet....anyway, I love The Specials. My favorite song by them is probably Too Much Too Young. Good stuff, one of the best ska bands everrr.  

Frankenska

Jcake

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:32 pm
The Jace
yeah, im looking to pick up a specials cd, all ive heard is their singles collection, i dont care if their other stuff sounds completely different, i just want to buy a cd. what would anyone suggest as their best cd?

well, in my opinion, it's either Specials or More Specials. Specials is almost pure ska/punk but if you are looking for a more varied piece, More Specials is what you want. No matter what cd you get ,though, it's gonna be nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:37 pm
My favorite song of theirs is either the live version of Concrete Jungle or (Dawning of A) New Era. Ghost Town's great too, but Concrete Jungle gets me pumped and New Era exentuates my love of dysotopian societies. Can't beat society going to shiz in my books.

.........unless it's a zombie outbreak on top of that. Then life gets pretty interesting to say the least.  

Jcake

Jcake

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:58 pm
Oh, totally forgot Skinhead Synphony. A compilation of Too Much Too Young, Guns of Navarone, Long Shot Kick The Bucket, Liquidator, and Skinhead Moonstomp can really get your feet. movin'.

"I want all you Skinheads, Rude Boys, Rude Girls to get up off your feet, put your braces together and your boots on your feet and give me some of that ol' moon stomping."-Neville Staple

what a line. I really need some braces for my avatar..........  
Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff