Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Great War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:32 pm
Mra'ture laughed quietly. "I ask you to leave because," he stopped, and seemed to consider his words carefully. "Because without him, the elves are lost. He weres a special pendant. He is more than he seems to be." The green dragon said. He turned his head in teh direction of roaring. "Black, blue, adn green dragons meet in battle. I must assist my brethern. Go, help Renold. Only the mortals of this world may save of us from the gods..." Mra'ture nodded, roared and flew off to his fellow dragons.

Grom watched carefully from the bunker he and his men were hiding in. The stone golems of Krasin were going for teh bait. "Were is the help Renold promised Twink?"
The gnome named Twink shrugged. His hair stood up from all teh electricity he had been using. "Dont know boss. I go and find im..."
Grom nodded. "Go! Krasin's golems will be in place in another 6 hours, give or take."

Renold closed the door to his hut and removed the cloak and armor he had been wearing. He went over to his bed and laid down, exhausted. He looked over adn grabbed the elven history book fomr his night stand. "There has got to be somethin aobu this necklace..." he said to himself, running his fingers over the silver eagle shaped pendant.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:57 am
She nods then sighs.She gets what she needs then she makes her trip.She watches her forest as she journies to found this Renold. After a ten hours she gets hut.SHe was tired and weary.Ryssa walks to the door and knocks.  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm
Renold sat up from his sleep. He looked at his door and grabbed teh dagger. "Who in the world..." The assasin walked over to the door and opened it slightly to she a elven girl standing there. "What?" he said opening the door entirely. "You are you? Did the king send you?" he asked hurriedly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:08 pm
Ryssa looks at him with a tilted head,"I am the high priestest Ryssa Of the Forest elves. I was sent by a mighty dragon to help you and the king in this war. I am one with nature and this war is killing the land and I fear my people will soon start dying from the pain they feel from the lands"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:18 am
Can i join?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:23 am
(yah, post profile and read main post to work your way in.)
Renold let down his gaurd and let the elf in. "You must be tired. Let me get you a drink..." he said while smashing some herbs. "So, a dragon sent you to help me with ending the rebellion? Fair enough, we need more elfs,"  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:26 am
Ryssa walks in slowly,"Aye I am tired. I walked here from my forest.It took many hours. And aye that is what he wanted me to do" She sits down on a chair and looks about then at him."If they know I am helping they will aid to keep me safe. I am their healer"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:36 am
username: Forgive_what_ive_done
Name: Mayze Uchiha
Race: Half elf, half human
Faction: none
Class: mage warrior
Bio: She started travling at 6 and kept travling
Appearence:
User Image she carries a staff and long sword

is this ok?  

forgive_what_ive_done

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:55 am
(si... srry, not goi to post now, just finished my morning workout, sooo, yah, ill be back later...)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:16 pm
Iseck heard foot steps, light ones, like a gnome who's never caried rocks on their back. Iseck unsheithed her Battle axe, Isreth, and held in in a defencive position. "WHO Goes there?" She yelled. "I am Iseck, I am looking for a thing called Grom, do you know where I could find him, or are you the one I seek?!" She called out, still listening to the foot steps.  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:25 pm
Twink came walking up to Iseck and smiled, his hair still resembling that of a bunch of stalagtites. "Yea! Grom is this way at the bunker!" He yelped excitedly. "You better coem with me, or Renold and Grom will have a scolding fest..." He said almost crying. But Twink Just smiled again and turned on his heal. "Lets go!"

Renold smiled. "A healer huh? Yah, that could be helpful." He handed Ryssa a small glass with a murky looking tea in it. "Devils Wish. Will help you get some sleep. Cant have a good elf like you gettin tired." he said. Renold turned away and put on his equipment and cloak. "Im goin to go get some water fomr a nearby spring. Get some sleep. Okay?" he said, pulling the cloak around his face and disappearing out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:00 pm
She nods then drinks the tea.SHe flinches at the taste.She has drank Devil wish before.This needed work.SHe finishes then she moves to the couch and lays down.It was most like her bed back at the elven temple.She closes her eyes and passes out. Her long blond hair falls over her face and onto the ground  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:43 am
Mayze walked through the large dungeon where she was being kept  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:46 am
Ryssa slept peacefully for a while until her dreams come.  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:30 am
Ryssa wakes with a start