Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Random Chat
How are you doing today? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:19 pm
You hope. rofl
I'm kidding, don't worry, mental illnesses pass 3nodding
Except for crazy. It's ok to be a little crazy though :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:37 pm
depression doesn't pass. it stays for weeks/months/years, then might go away, but then comes back again.  

AlishkaNix
Crew

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:59 am
AlishkaNix
depression doesn't pass. it stays for weeks/months/years, then might go away, but then comes back again.

That isn't necessarily true. That may apply to chronic depression, but not for depression as a whole. Sometimes, I'm only depressed for a day or so, but it passes overnight.

That being said, I'm no expert. Just remember, there are two sides to every coin. There is a good for every bad. So next time something bad happens, look on the bright side, and there's ALWAYS a bright side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:24 am
Muteki Rarus
AlishkaNix

That isn't necessarily true. That may apply to chronic depression, but not for depression as a whole. Sometimes, I'm only depressed for a day or so, but it passes overnight.

That being said, I'm no expert. Just remember, there are two sides to every coin. There is a good for every bad. So next time something bad happens, look on the bright side, and there's ALWAYS a bright side.

Qft  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:27 pm
AlishkaNix
Muteki Rarus
AlishkaNix

i was speaking of clinical depression, the actual disorder, not just the mood. to be diagnosed with any sort of Depression (there are manymanymany kinds) the symptoms have to persist for at least two weeks.

it is very hard to look on the bright side, though it's the best thing to do. it's like...you keep telling yourself that there's a bright side, but you don't really believe it.

I know someone like that (in the last line). I'm not one of those people, though. So, I help out that person, giving her actual hope. I guess I was wrong, though, about mental illness, then...

Know what's weird though? Your arguing is just like my older brother :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:31 pm
mm. it's good that you help her. i'm sure she needs it. even if someone doesn't have depression, or anything wrong, it's always good to help. i am one of those people, but i also know that helping others is good for helping the depression too. it gives you something to focus on.

hmm? i'm arguing? O.o mm'kay. and it's weird that it's like your brother. how do you mean?  

AlishkaNix
Crew

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:32 pm
AlishkaNix
mm. it's good that you help her. i'm sure she needs it. even if someone doesn't have depression, or anything wrong, it's always good to help. i am one of those people, but i also know that helping others is good for helping the depression too. it gives you something to focus on.

hmm? i'm arguing? O.o mm'kay. and it's weird that it's like your brother. how do you mean?

Cool 3nodding

I mean, you're peacefully proving your point. Then again, I don't have much of a point...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:36 pm
aaahhhh, okay. that makes me feel better then ^_^ i actually love to argue, but i try not start fights, because usually they can be talked out and solved without people getting frustrated and mad.  

AlishkaNix
Crew

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:22 pm
Lol, but you still win. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:46 pm
Wow, never knew my comment branched off and filled up a whole page sweatdrop

Im doin good, nothin more to say  

xTh3R3ap3rx

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 am
Tired... sick of the military... and needing coffee. mad p

Other than that, I'm content. At least I'm not working 18 hour days like I was in P School. Oy... Only 12-13 hours now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:43 am
@ R3ap
That's cool dramallama

@ Ravendor
Well, it could be worse. You could be scrubbin' toilets 3nodding  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

AlishkaNix
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:05 pm
i'm alright, getting anxious about college in a month...i get to move out! wOOt!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:59 am
AlishkaNix
i'm alright, getting anxious about college in a month...i get to move out! wOOt!!

Lucky duck! rofl  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
Random Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash