Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:21 pm
Dee yawned as she said, "I know how you two can transform without the moon, but those forms are so weak they are laughable. I have reached the Olympian saiyan form, which is the highest form possible for any saiyan. My husband Vegeta can reach that level too. Let me demonstrate it for you."

Without even a scream, Dee's hair turned ghost white. A tail shot forth from her butt, also white. Her eyes glowed the typical super saiyan form, and there was no change to her skin.

Then she grabbed Turles by the tail and knocked out a wall with him. She then sent Turles bounding into Lesune. "Saiyan bowling. How boring. No one under this power can lift an oozaru, but because I focused my entire chi on my transformation, that is my stamina power, I can lift 10 oozarus. The transformation is easy to do too and not at all painful. Come, Raditz. I am sure your leader wishes to speak with me and I made a promise to you. Let us forget these clowns. Until they train properly, they are of no use to me."

(Okay, you know that I wasted my stamina on my transformation. This means I cannot do ki based attacks. But, it also means my health power can be wiped out easily. Think about it. My health is the key to my destruction.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:42 am
Rrrrrr... Lesune slowly got up aand looked at Turles. His tail was gone. " Great job Turles, you may a well go and use your Kill Driver on Dee. " And so he did.
Lesune then used his Super Galick Gun on Raditz and Dee as they were walking. Then he switched back to his normal form. " Turles, get back to our ships, I'll be there in a moment. " As you wish Lesune. " Leesune turned back to the area of the explosions and mumbled to Dee, not yelling because he knew she could hear him. " Want to know a little secret? Every day Turles and I gain a power level bonus of 2000. All thanks to the Tree of Might. We both have the two pieces of it in our bodies. And every time it grows steadily we digest it. And every time we turn into Great Apes, we gain another 1000. Just to let you know. " After that Lesune went to the ships and took off with Turles. To the place they knew they'd be safe.

Surpreme Commander Senpai

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:42 pm
Raditz looked back for a second and held his arms out in defense letting the attack hit his arms and then when it was over, he shook it off. He was about to chase Turtles and Lasune but noticed and frowned where they were going.

Raditz nodded "Right.. I think we should talk to saiya and determine if I can join your side now.. Besides I believe we have another problem now.."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:46 pm
( Its not Lasune its Lesune, and are you using an Ipod to type? )  

Surpreme Commander Senpai

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:27 pm
Blade woke up from all the brawling and look around, he saw that the bar was messed up from all the fighting outside. He walked outside to see what was going on and noticed the holes in the ground. Knowing that this was just going to be extra work to fix, he noticed raditz about to leave and ran to him.

"Raditz! You look what you did, all your playing around messed up my bar. and i know im not cleaning it up now get in there and fi!...... What the #$@* happen to my wall its like some one threw a mountain into it!..."

Blade collects himself and calms down, he tries to keep his emotions in check at all times.

"Look Raditz, i don't care who did it and why but i need this fixed now."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:28 pm
Dee said, "Raditz doesn't have to fix a thing. This was more like Turles and Lesune's doing. Raditz was merely doing his job as a saiyan. True he trapped me in a Double Sunday bubble, which was real fun, to be honest, but seriously, if you want someone to blame, Blade, go after Lesune and Turles. I have a feeling those two are not with Viper, but someone we all thought to be dead."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:32 pm
"And who would that be, Empress?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:47 pm
"Huh?" Dee turned to see Vegeta there, "Oh hey, sweetheart. I was talking about the possibility of Frieza and Cooler escaping from the HFIL. I wouldn't put it passed that white lizard to have found the exact passageway that Kakkorot did years ago."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:48 pm
"What?! And why would that freak show that my son beat to a pulp want to show up here again?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:10 pm
"For revenge, my darling. He knows that you and I have both gotten stronger and he also knows that he won't be beaten that easily. As if it was ever easy to take that monster down, but... I am sure that's how he thinks. He'd come here first. And then... if he does manage to beat me, my entire galaxy that I own would be the next to fall. He is no longer so weak that a super saiyan could beat him. Your son can't touch him now. However, I have a plan with how we can beat Frieza without having to throw a punch."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:11 pm
"Tell me! How! I am not going to lose my home again, Dee. You know that."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:12 pm
"Simple, we plant the only fruit that Frieza and his goons are allergic to. Passion fruit berries."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:15 pm
"And how do you know that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:17 pm
"Research, my darling. The thing is... we need someone to plant the seeds. Aha! Blade, why don't you do Vegeta and I a favor. Go plant these seeds in fertile soil here on Vegetasai. The future of the planet depends on it, now, take care of it will you? I will clean up your bar for you."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:33 pm
"... how childish apes leave this to me i' havent taught a child to fight in a while"avodross steps out of the shadow; " save it i've delt with ouzaru these 2 r braley any trouble if at all"  
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff